Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

How the Broncos should use Tebow....

Rotate him back and forth during the game with Orton. Tom Landry did it back and forth with Staubach and Craig Morton back in the early 70's. (Eventually had to go with Staubach because he was better.) It would work better with these two since they're so different.

Think of what the other team's defensive game plan would have to come up with every week? It would definitely create problems for whoever they were playing.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Should be interesting what John Fox and his staff come up with for Tebow. I can't imagine they run a straight offense like Orton and other traditional QB's run. I guess they could try and come up with sort of Spread offense for him, but then again, NFL linebackers are so fast they should be able to handle the QB running and option (especially since he's not as fast as Vick, etc.)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

disagree, just let tebow play his game... two qb system never works...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

If I were a coach and had a running qb, I go shotgun, 5 wide outs and just let my guy do his thing

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Should be interesting what John Fox and his staff come up with for Tebow. I can't imagine they run a straight offense like Orton and other traditional QB's run. I guess they could try and come up with sort of Spread offense for him, but then again, NFL linebackers are so fast they should be able to handle the QB running and option (especially since he's not as fast as Vick, etc.)
    Exactly. There's no way they run the same game plan with Tebow as they do Orton. You're just going to have different weaknesses on offense. That's why I think rotating the two is the best way to max out what Tebow "can" do.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Fox is a dummy, let Tebow do whatever he wants and call the plays.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

run the option with moreno or mcgehee.

he has some good receivers to work with in lloyd, royal and decker when theyre all healthy for when teams start stopping that.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

make him a TE and let him throw it occasionally.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

The next 2 days bring in somebody from the Colorado Rockies like Carlos Gonzalez, Eric Young , or Todd Helton and work on nothing but sliding in practice. Not only would it help preserve Tebow some, but he could screw with linebackers and defensive backs heads wondering if he will slide or try to run through them. Threaten to put in Orton if he doesn't slide at least 3 times a game. After that, let him play his game.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    If I were a coach and had a running qb, I go shotgun, 5 wide outs and just let my guy do his thing

Tebow doesn't have the skills to run an offense like that. He would would set the INT record.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

the option????

Lol, this wouldn't even work against the eagles

this is nfl boys