gochiefs
    gochiefs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears should get TO, cant be worst than these clowns at WR.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

You love him keep him he'll win nothing & you can all just keep kissin his azz...
    There is nothing better than listening to Chris Collinsworth blither on about Cutler this & Cutler that meanwhile DA BEARS lose by DD's get off the guy's nutsack already.Cutler has a good arm,poor mechanics starting with his footwork & makes an above avg number of mental mistakes especially in the redzone.

You want him to be your QB by all means hang on to him.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2197

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    You love him keep him he'll win nothing & you can all just keep kissin his azz...
    There is nothing better than listening to Chris Collinsworth blither on about Cutler this & Cutler that meanwhile DA BEARS lose by DD's get off the guy's nutsack already.Cutler has a good arm,poor mechanics starting with his footwork & makes an above avg number of mental mistakes especially in the redzone.

Ok. I'll call up Angelo and tell him to hang on to him

You realize not every team gets an Aaron Rodgers to fall in their laps like your Packers did? Had you not been gift wrapped Rodgers there's a good chance you'd be wishing Cutler was your QB.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Nonsense. There's a reason why he went to a Pro Bowl. But no QB can have great success without the right protection and the right players around him. Not sure there are any QB's who could be doing a better job (and still be standing upright) in the situation Cutler has been in as a Bear. His mechanics are fine. But when you are running for your life, you do what you gotta do. I'm not saying he's as good as Rodgers, but if Rodgers was on the Bears he'd be having the same problems if he was still healthy enough to play. The problem with the Bears is not Jay Cutler.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Ok. I'll call up Angelo and tell him to hang on to him You realize not every team gets an Aaron Rodgers to fall in their laps like your Packers did? Had you not been gift wrapped Rodgers there's a good chance you'd be wishing Cutler was your QB.
    Not in a million years would the Packers want Cutler---Rodgers sustained an injury & missed his senoir year but only GB had the foresight to take him & you come on here & try to make it sound like they lucked out.The GB staff had Rodgers ranked in the top 10 & iirc publically stated they would have traded up to get him.Bringing up Rodgers in Cutler appreciation thread is dumb.Someday when the bears Oline is healthy & the D isn't aging & the owner spends on WR's & TE's Cutler will prove you were all right about him.Have I covered all the excuses yet? How do explain last year... Oh yeah he hurt himself.
    Like I said before if the bears fans are happy with Cutler!!! keep him

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Nonsense. There's a reason why he went to a Pro Bowl. But no QB can have great success without the right protection and the right players around him. Not sure there are any QB's who could be doing a better job (and still be standing upright) in the situation Cutler has been in as a Bear. His mechanics are fine. But when you are running for your life, you do what you gotta do. I'm not saying he's as good as Rodgers, but if Rodgers was on the Bears he'd be having the same problems if he was still healthy enough to play. The problem with the Bears is not Jay Cutler.
    Oh I agree with you there is no QB could help the BEARS that's how bad they really are--but that's no reason to give Cutler a pass which is what this thread is all about isn't it? What seems lost on most posters in here is that Cutler is not a winner he is part of the problem with the bears. it's just that they have so many other problems he no longer stands out.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I think Cutler get's a wrap for not having heart when in essence, he takes a beating. 18 sacks and the guy still get's in their and passes with accuracy. Not getting the protection or the proper respect that he deserves

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Oh I agree with you there is no QB could help the BEARS that's how bad they really are--but that's no reason to give Cutler a pass which is what this thread is all about isn't it? What seems lost on most posters in here is that Cutler is not a winner he is part of the problem with the bears. it's just that they have so many other problems he no longer stands out.
    Cutler is not a "winner" because you say so? If he was GB QB he would be a winner. He won 11 games last season when nobody expected it and with a lot of issues. The Cutler is not a winner meme is nonsense.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly, last night should have shut the haters up.

If Cutler had an offense around him, he'd be unanimously considered a top 3-4 NFL QB.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is he a part of the problem?

The Bears lose last night's game by 30 points without Cutler.

There are only 3-4 QBs in the NFL that make that game competitive... Cutler is one of them...

First 12