ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Might have to start betting on Aussie basketball, the NBL, perish the thought.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Plenty of action right now

I say they do not play this year
    I hope they never play, players should get a job picking up garbage

They care zero about the fans, laughing at us

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

good NBA sucks anyway does anybody really care if they play this year or not?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Would be classic if owners freeze them out and just start a new league
    Watch how fast guys like Lebron play for 2 million a year

98% of athletes could not get a job paying 30k a year because they are sooooo fukkin dumb

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

The NBA what's that ??????????

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

The owners know sooner or later they will get whatever they want. If the players were smart, they would make a deal now. The owners position will only get better. The public won't care one way or another until after football season.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

these idiots dont realize what they have ,getting paid an abundance amount of money tom play a fukking game that most of us play for free,and im sure even when the strike is over ,they still wont understand that they are getting rewarded for basically doing absolutely nothing but playing ball.as much as i love bball,when they come back,the only ones i will watch are the guys who play the game for the love of the game.....college players
    Points Awarded:

eyeball gave oiler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eyeball

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    these idiots dont realize what they have ,getting paid an abundance amount of money tom play a fukking game that most of us play for free,and im sure even when the strike is over ,they still wont understand that they are getting rewarded for basically doing absolutely nothing but playing ball.as much as i love bball,when they come back,the only ones i will watch are the guys who play the game for the love of the game.....college players
    This is a solid post..

Fans are so stupid they pay out the ass for these guys who really just laugh at the fans for paying them 100 million a year. Than they sit in their rooms and do coke all day...
    I hope the NBA throws them all out and starts again with some real players that love the game, not some ex prison cons

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I am sad to say with football and college hoops coming along. I just have no need for the NBA right now. maybe after march madness I will start to have holes in my tv viewing, but that's a long time from now. The owners can bring on YMCA scabs for all I care. At least you will see hustle and guys that can make free throws.

Mad Thunder
    Mad Thunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Would be classic if owners freeze them out and just start a new league
    Watch how fast guys like Lebron play for 2 million a year

98% of athletes could not get a job paying 30k a year because they are sooooo fukkin dumb
    Looking at how things are going, that might just happen.

First 12