boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Eli Manning is an "elite" QB . . .

. . . Elite piece of sh!t is more like it.

All I needed was for them to win a game at home against the Seahawks. Are you kidding me? Losing to Whitehurst!?!?

Had three parlays a win would have completed (two of them would have won even with a loss of less than 6.5 points). A giants win would have quardrupled my roll.

I'll deal with it cause it didn't break me. I don't need to reload, but I'm still pissed off.

Manning, I ever see you in person, I've got a big loogie with your name on it.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

NFC East is full of shaky QB's.

Gross Rexman sitting pretty with the best record so far.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I remember someone in a thread here claiming he was more "clutch" than Peyton...."clutch" players don't lose to Seattle on their home field....mediocre QB's do

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I'm a life long Giants fan and had Seattle +10

I couldn't find any reasons I liked to bet the Gmen. Injuries, no motivation, and Eli the turnover machine. I didn't think the Giants would lose the fuckinn game but didn't think it would be a blow out. They still could have pulled it out in the final 2 minutes but Eli threw it to the wrong team..again

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

sorry for the loss dude

if you dont like the spread, never take the ml

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

end parlays with patriots at home, lot safer

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

eli manning best white qb in new york city

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can u blame manning?
    the defense let them drive down the field for the winning TD with the BACKUP QB did they not?
    they gave up 29 points to seattle at home .............
    we talking the seahawks and the backup !!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

NY qbs:

#1) Fitzpatrick
    #2) Manning
    #3) Sanchez

what a solid group

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

Did you even watch the game?

The defense was the major disappointment this game. Manning played alright

Next time use your brain

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

can't blame that loss on Manning. The last int game was over. Cruz had a costly turnover. Giants had no running game and made Jackson And whitehurst look like Montana and Young. Manning threw for 420 with 3 tds. Course look who the Giants have beat this season Cards and Eagles a combine 2 and 8. This Giants team just isn't that good obviously after this loss. Should of lost to the Cards to that was a fumble with Cruz.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Wow, I can tell who didn't watch this game. Eli really only threw 1 int. The second and critical INT was all Cruz's fault, as he deflected the ball into the air. How do you blame that on Eli? The 3rd INT was in garbage time.

Eli threw for over 400 yards and 3 TDs and he was the only reason the game was even close. The Giants defense laid a royal egg.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

OP's name really describes himself..

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    . . . Elite piece of sh!t is more like it.

All I needed was for them to win a game at home against the Seahawks. Are you kidding me? Losing to Whitehurst!?!?

Had three parlays a win would have completed (two of them would have won even with a loss of less than 6.5 points). A giants win would have quardrupled my roll.

I'll deal with it cause it didn't break me. I don't need to reload, but I'm still pissed off.

Manning, I ever see you in person, I've got a big loogie with your name on it.
    He is too busy filling in for all of his brother's endorsements to concentrate on football. Peyton had about 23 hours of endorsement deals per day that Eli had to take over for.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Losing to the Seahawks is bad.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    how can u blame manning?
    the defense let them drive down the field for the winning TD with the BACKUP QB did they not?
    As bad as the defense was, with a first-and-5 to win the game the absolute WORST you can do is throw four incompletions. Eli Manning has been overrated since the day he stepped into the league.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    As bad as the defense was, with a first-and-5 to win the game the absolute WORST you can do is throw four incompletions. Eli Manning has been overrated since the day he stepped into the league.

boneheaded1

I agree. Eli's final int wasn't really his fault. Ball was already in the air when Cruz slipped (on artificial turf) and the ball was too in front of him. It was a timing pattern. The ball was right where it was supposed to be, the receiver just wasn't there.

Eli (and the run game) is REALLY missing Boss right now. That was dumb letting him go. Raiders are certainly lookin good with that addition.

Thanks for the advice mushroom, but I avoid spreads. Players don't care about your spread, just winning (unless of course you are the Giants).

However, I still think he is THE most overrated QB in the league.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    how can u blame manning?
    eli manning threw an interception at the end of the game that seattle returned for their go-ahead game winning touchdown.

its not all his fault but if you know your receivers are pussies, dont throw it to them in traffic.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If you ever spat a "loogie" on Eli he'd beat you like a crack ho.

boneheaded1

He'd be more than welcome to try.

Considering he only connects 58.2% of the time, I think I could take him.

And if he succeeded more power to him. Wouldn't mind getting a shot in on him. He could use a little humbling. He might be more experienced in playing football but I think I got the experience (and training) edge on the throw down.

And thank you for correcting my spelling of that word. Google it. Both spellings will call up the same thing. Frickin self-rightous Jackwagon.

Woohoo. Look at you. You can correct the spelling errors of people on a gambling website (even when they aren't really errors). Wow. Ain't you smart. That GED is really paying off for you.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

The failure was on the team as a whole. A really awful game to watch. SEA's game winning TD came when the defense stopped playing because a flag was on the field. Manning's numbers are inflated, he played like a shit bag, constantly running around, escaping pressure, just to throw it away. He had absolutely no vision that entire game. Didn't help he started at his own 10 too many times to count.

Fukking Whitehurst. Unreal.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    He'd be more than welcome to try.

Considering he only connects 58.2% of the time, I think I could take him.

And if he succeeded more power to him. Wouldn't mind getting a shot in on him. He could use a little humbling. He might be more experienced in playing football but I think I got the experience (and training) edge on the throw down.

And thank you for correcting my spelling of that word. Google it. Both spellings will call up the same thing. Frickin self-rightous Jackwagon.

Woohoo. Look at you. You can correct the spelling errors of people on a gambling website (even when they aren't really errors). Wow. Ain't you smart. That GED is really paying off for you.
    Hey Nutjob......where did I correct your spelling?

"GED"......nice try.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Hes a clutch QB ... he won a superbowl .. nevermind that the patriots defender dropped the game winning pick that was thrown right to him .... HE WON THE SUPERBOWL. Thats what sets him apart from scrubs like Marino

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Is "Whitehurst" a type of sausage?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Eli is about a 6 out of 10...no better and no worse! He had 1 timely hot streak and it got him the SB ring although Rodgers doesn't blow the NFC Championship with the better team at home like Favre did! You see these big $$ QBs throw int's like crazy and even Brady had 4 vs Buffalo.....then compare that to Rodgers 1 pick every 52.5 throws....LOWEST INT RATE IN NFL HISTORY!!

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you watch the game? Eli and Cruz by themselves nearly won the game. Eli had one legit interception. He had the garbage time int and the int where Cruz slipped. The loss is on the offensive line who can't open up running lanes and had 2 critical false starts on consecutive drives in the red zone at the end of the game. And the defense really sucked balls too. Eli has literally carried the offense.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I watched the entire game. Manning was the least of the problems. The big pick inside the 10 yard line was not Manning's fault, Cruz slipped on his route. I thought Manning played a pretty sharp game for how awful his O-line was, and for how little help he got from the running game. Seattle's pass rush was all over him for most of the game. The pass rush seemed to slow down towards the end of the game.

The problem was the defense, the 0-Line, and the running game.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

any qb that can't cover a moneyline or teaser should hire a hitman to kill himself

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by SATERSTYLE View Post
    Did you even watch the game? The defense was the major disappointment this game. Manning played alright Next time use your brain
    Giants defense is in complete shambles. Major injuries at literally every position.
    They caused 2 turn overs in the red zone this week. Not sure what you're really looking for from them.
    I understand that this game was against the seahawks and jackson and whitehurst were playing QB but both of them made some great throws yesterday and the whole seahawk team played well.
    Penalties and our complete lack of a running game lost us the game yesterday....
    No running game will be the reason the giants have a horrible 2nd half of the year.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

he is an average to above average QB.

boneheaded1

Sorry William you are right. I actually spelled in with the double oo just like you. The parenthesis had me thinking you were correcting it. Sorry for calling you out like that. On PT the best defense is a good offense.

Sorry, I was wrong.

But I still think Eli is overrated.

boneheaded1

It felt good to vent though. The Giants only screwed my account out of $100 but cost me big bucks. Losing to the Seahawks at home is unacceptable.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Its funny to see Eagles and Giants fans rush to defend their QB from taking all the blame, when only a week ago they were bashing Romo for "single hand-idly costing dallas the game"

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Its funny to see Eagles and Giants fans rush to defend their QB from taking all the blame, when only a week ago they were bashing Romo for "single hand-idly costing dallas the game"
    HA.
    Did you watch all 3 of those games? I hate discussing football with guys that dont watch football. You cant just look at the stat sheet at the end of a game and act like you know what you're talking about.
    The Romo picks were outrageous. He threw 2 horrendous pick 6's with his team up 3 TD's. Thats unacceptable!!
    Eli threw 3 yesterday and Vick threw 4 but I still think Romos are worse.
    Eli and Vick had brought there teams back to within striking distance on the last drive of the game and their receivers dropped balls that should have been caught. Not even close to the same situation.

12 Last