bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

For you new guys, I've posted a video to help you understand NFL betting

First you search the lines and see one you like, then you double check past scores and bullshit that's already been figured out for you in the lines then you determine you were right that the line was off and it will win 53+% of the time for -110 of course it's prolly the public side which is like -120 or -125 which basically takes 57% just to breakeven but forget about that you place your bet and the fun begins....

Now imagine you are covering by 6 with 2 mins left.....JUST ONE MORE STOP YOU SCREAM AT THE TV....as the guy picks up another 1st down against a defense that is playing 5 yards off the receivers...you stare at the frozen clock and at the offense wondering why the **** a team down 17 is tryin so hard to score with under a minute left anyway...now they're down to the 20...1st down pass incomplete....2nd down receiver drops a pass whewwwww....3rd down ball thrown away....then 4th down the shitbag qb finally finds a receiver who makes a circus catch and barely gets his feet inbounds...TD

WTF NOOOOO!!!! **** MEEEEEEEE!!! (as your remote is hurled into your 1000 dollar LCD TV)

That is essentially how all NFL bets are determined, you will either be ****** in the last minute or win in the last minute, about 50/50 either way, your balance is slowly emptied and the books blowup your phone with some reload freeplay bonus with a 100x rollover...welcome to the world of NFL betting!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 10-09-11 at 08:25 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Unlike Kirby I usually go full fetal

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Me2, the NFL had me full fetal a couple times today

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

That guy got destroyed.

And what is the point of being able to withstand a kick to the nuts? Is it like travelling road show. "Step right up, and kick this guy in the nuts!" "Make him go full fetal, and win a teddy bear!"