ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    tim tebow could be fuking a lot pussy right now if he wasn't gay Uh too religious.
    bwwwahhahahaaa!!!

Fanatik
    Fanatik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 775

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    48% completion. 161 yds. nothing stellar. tebow had college career bc he could run. nfl qb's need to pass, not run. passing league. that qbs get 100 rush yrds per game shit dont work in nfl. tebow is mediocre qb at best.

Like I said, they would be wrong even if they spoke... Down 15-0 passes his way 60+ yards for a TD, down 15-7 passes his way to another TD... He only ran on the 2 point coversion... Bottom line= W. GB

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

agree people are gonna hate no matter what happens... last I checked dolphins are still an nfl defense...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    tebow showed the world what a stud he is. not everyone goes into miami and wins. oh, wait...
    This was the first time the Broncos ever won there.

Miami was up for this game. They played inspired football just as much as Denver. They really wanted this win and the play calling was much better than Denver's pathetic run, run, run shit. Watching the game it seemed as if Fox was trying to lose the game.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I seriously don't understand this board. Everyone hates Vick, but everyone is in love with Tebow. Seriously guys? Wake up.
    The public is so short sighted. Last year Michael Vick was the darling that could do no wrong. He had two to three good games and they sang his praises to the skies. Everyone was so mesmerized that they offered him a contract that would lessen the government deficit. Then during the summer the Eagles became the new 'dream team.' They were supposed to crush any and all comers. Now Vick is a bum who is overpaid and overrated. Guess what? He wasn't as good as we thought last year, and he isn't as bad as he is being made out to be this year. The whole team is responsible for games, and don't forget that there is a coach that is supposed to be the 'leader' who directs the team. Also the season hasn't ended.

Say what you want, I like the fact that Tebow seems like a well-grounded young man. He wants to work and get better. He seems mature and seems to be an ethical young man who respects the game and realizes the responsibility he carries. You somehow know that he loves the game and is willing to do whatever it takes to improve, and I think he will improve, mature, and make his mark in the NFL.

Let's have a little patience with both these guys, and I don't think we'll regret it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can't believe the kid comes back... and everyone thinks he's god? 1 Game doesn't mean anything. Beginners luck. This is the NFL.

ebbearsfb1

Still beginners luck?

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Still beginners luck?
    its unreal

ebbearsfb1

idk what it is...

95 yards on the jets d who is usually solid...

its not explainable

ebbearsfb1

greated the jets offense stinks which helps keep these games lower scoring but still

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

give him a chance and he is gonna shine.. look what happened today.. kid is a winner, if the jabroni in the endzone wasnt picking his ass they win. would be shocked if in the next 2 years they arent in the playoffs with him at qb, just gotta shape up that d... bump this thread in 2 years if im wrong
    I wonder where "2 years" comes from ;-)

ebbearsfb1

maybe this year?

ebbearsfb1

come get some babbyy

ebbearsfb1

people like to bum losing threads.. lets bum a good guy thread..

tebow nation..

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

people like to bum losing threads.. lets bum a good guy thread.. tebow nation..
    The guy is a baller no doubt. I was a big doubter earlier in the year, but I truly believe now. He definitely has "it" and is a winner.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

once he gets recievers and it pain me to say this.. he will be very dangerous!!!!!!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

good call bears! You were spot on!

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tim Tebow

ebbearsfb1

kid just wins...

thats what it is all about being a qb..

i could tell in the game they lost against sd... how the team rallys around him.

HotRush
    HotRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

You got to give him an A for effort. The man along with his team are putting up wins. Its just funny how alot of people think hes the next best thing since sliced bread. All in all he is doing his job the best that he can just like the rest of the team, and together they are putting up Wins.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the weird thing about the broncos since they've been winning is it's the same team, and the only thing they've changed is the QB...

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

The Mile High Messiah

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    2 years? he won't make it the rest of the season as the starter.
    Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Slow the fukk down Pal... Watch Rodgers tonight, compare him to your lover Tebow against a prevent defense and then rethink this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    guy throws for 60 yards and he's the next Joe Montana. How desperate is it in Denver?
    Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    tim tebow is a holy rolling fa**ot. he is no cam newton, never will be, and everything everyone says about him is the same shit everyone said about vince young, and look where he is now. he's a backup to another piece of shit running qb. "uuuhh, well, he kinda blows ass as a pro qb, but he was good in college and he's a real winner and everyone's really energized when he's in there..." spare me. as soon as tebow is made the starter, game film will expose him just like anyone with the "high energy, motivating leader" resume. at least frostno, the biggest denver homer here, won't come to his aid, which is a huge relief. the denver fans who are crying about how tebow's not getting starts over orton might as well just shut up until neither one of these humps is in contention to be taking snaps in the mile high city.
    Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Its going to be quite comical when teams start game planning for Tebow, stack the box, and make him win games with his arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    OMG... Tebow sucks!! When will you guys realize that?? That's why he's 3rd stream. The only reason he's getting in the game is due to the coaches bending to the retarded Denver fans. These fans chanting "Tebow!.. Tebow!" don't know crap about football. It's the same fans who always want the coaches to go for it on 4th down. The sad thing about it is, people are going to buy into this "Tebow the savior" crap because they play Miami next. An opponent they should have no problem beating..... But imagine if they lose, I will laugh my arse off at these Tebow backers. Now stick Tebow in there the following week when they play DET and you'll find out why this guys wasn't the starter.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    timmy and steve young will never be in the same sentence as far as comparable, EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Can't believe the kid comes back... and everyone thinks he's god? 1 Game doesn't mean anything. Beginners luck. This is the NFL.

ebbearsfb1

Nice pic poochie hahaha.. come get some haters

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Tim Tebow could be fuking a lot pussy right now if he wasn't gay uh too religious.

I do like the dude. The D is playing out of their minds for this dude. It's fun to watch. Gotta admit that.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

give him a chance and he is gonna shine.. look what happened today..

kid is a winner, if the jabroni in the endzone wasnt picking his ass they win.

would be shocked if in the next 2 years they arent in the playoffs with him at qb, just gotta shape up that d...

bump this thread in 2 years if im wrong
    Bump

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Tebow is the worst starting qb in the NFL hands down.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Tebow is the worst starting qb in the NFL hands down.
    Needs to control that leg when he throws. Or he will kick will his lineman in the ass The worst throwing motion i ever seen

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would not play him in playoff game

He gives them zero shot to win

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Bump
    doesn't matter how they got in, their in all ya need is a chance... too bad my steelers are gonna junk on them

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow will do fine.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Steelers losing to the Broncs would be the worst playoff loss in Pitts history.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Bump
    Haha. At the time I was posting positivity about him, he had above-average-quarterback stats, though.

81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    He might be the most simple minded poster on the board. Two bad threads might be a career low in a week for the kid.
    Says the guy who thinks Marino isn't a top 20 QB , LMFAO , ok buddy. Tebow , as is , will never be an effective starting QB. His footwork , accuracy , throwing motion , pocket awareness , ability to read a defense and decision making all suck. Beating a few bad teams doesn't make you a good QB , sorry. Ask jet fans how only beating shit teams worked out for them.

ebbearsfb1

I ******* buried inthedrink... 2 great threads made you look silly

First 1234 Last