playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Lou, How about an SBRELITE posting status?

Maybe you could require a deposit of $1000 or more after you make the announcement. Then maybe it would only be a 6 month membership for the ELITE.

Maybe give 50 points per day to the posters. Can you imagine how many posters that WERE NOT going to deposit $1000 in the first place would do so then? Imagine how much money that betislands would be getting. Personally Lou, I have a $1000 buring a hole in my pocket and i would send it to betislands just to try them out for ELITE poster status and the extra points per day. Hell I would probably do it just for 24 points a day, but that number wouldnt generate alot of new signups. You would need to hit at least 50 points per day to get alot of these guys around here excited.

But Lou, i will send betislands a NEW signup tomorrow and send in my first deposit with them in the amount of $1000 if you offer more points for an ELITE status. maybe you could you try it out for like 1 month and if you really dont get enough members sending in cash, then you can revert back to 12 points per day. Give me a reason to send this money to betislands instead of 5dimes or that new shop synbet. The ball is in your court Lou!

Make it happen and the books will definitely benefit. I know that fishhead will send in deposits of over $1000. You would have to make a rule that has to be a new deposit. Money already in the account would not count of course. If necc one would have to take a payout and send it to another book. Now tell me that books wouldnt love this idea.

I had a betislands rep call me the other day about making my first deposit. I told the guy that when they offer up a contest for ONLY players who are active each week or when you give ELITE status, then i would gladly deposit. He offered me 75% bonus I think too, so that makes it a good deal to me.

Is betislands a trustworthy book though? They sound like they are a group of 5 guys in Topeka, Kansas just taking bets to me. Hopefully i am wrong though

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Lou doesn't even answer emails. Good luck.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

We have talked about this in the past, maybe one day in the future..

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I love it, it woould be awesome watching the sbr elite tearing sbr pros a new asshole and telling them what broke facks they are

playersonly69

They may do it sooner than later. I mean these offshore books are seeing VERY LOW new postups these days.

I can imagine that alot of guys will send a new postup just for the ELITE status. Of course you would not be able to count money already in a book, it would have to be a new postup cash somewhere that would have to be verified. We have to make it worthwhile for the sponsors

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simply not a good idea. Money is not safe offshore, max payout with P2P is chumpchange, no reason to keep anything over 500 offshore.

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    I love it, it woould be awesome watching the sbr elite tearing sbr pros a new asshole and telling them what broke facks they are

I wouldnt say a word. I just need a reason why I should send betislands $1000 when I could just send it to 5dimes or another book?

I couldnt care about anyone else though to be honest

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Simply not a good idea. Money is not safe offshore, max payout with P2P is chumpchange, no reason to keep anything over 500 offshore.

Well it is a GREAT IDEA for SBR and the books! 95% of the books, it wouldnt matter if you had $10,000 in them, much less $1000. 5dimes, CRIS, heritage wouldnt even cringe over a $2500 payout. Not sure about betislands though.

I never said that other posters should do it, but at least reward the guys who do! Really no reason why you should think that it is a bad idea though, you just dont have to do it

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well it is a GREAT IDEA for SBR and the books! 95% of the books, it wouldnt matter if you had $10,000 in them, much less $1000. 5dimes, CRIS, heritage wouldnt even cringe over a $2500 payout. Not sure about betislands though
    Do you live in America though? The books can go away at anytime, look at the poker sites and black friday. Nobody has seen a dime from tilt and people had there life savings on there. It is a good idea for the books though, they would obviously like the business. Ive never been able to get a bigger than like 900 P2P withdrawal though so i dont like keeping big amounts in books.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

i am pretty confident that many people on sbr would do whatever it takes to get 1000 into a book so they could upgrade their status

also could see many of the same people trying to withdraw the 1000 soon after they get approved by sbr

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

playersonly69 is that you in your avatar?

zsr

i am pretty confident that many people on sbr would do whatever it takes to get 1000 into a book so they could upgrade their status also could see many of the same people trying to withdraw the 1000 soon after they get approved by sbr
    This is definitely true. Most people here are too concerned about ther e-status that they would give 1000 to a guy on the street if it would make them sbr elite. Sad, but true.

playersonly69

zsr, VERY FEW of the players had their life savings in the fulltilt accounts!

I do know someone personally who had $110,000 in his fulltilt account, but that was just a drop in the bucket for him really. This summer the WSOP set records in almost all of their events. Do you think that fulltilt taking all of the money even affected that at all? No it really didnt

playersonly69

i am pretty confident that many people on sbr would do whatever it takes to get 1000 into a book so they could upgrade their status

also could see many of the same people trying to withdraw the 1000 soon after they get approved by sbr

Well most books require at least a 1x rollover before a payout can be made. I am going to send this thread to the guy at betislands who keeps calling me about depositing

playersonly69

OK, maybe $1000 is a bit too much, maybe a new deposit of $500 would gain betislands at least 50 new signups.

I mean this forum probably has around 500 members who are SBRPROS right now. At least 10% of those would send in more cash for the ELITE status points

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Would like to see 3 levels

pro - 200$ deposit
    All star - 500$ deposit
    Hall of fame - 1000$

Although I think most books have a max per p2p. Whatever the books max (say 750) gets you the top status

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldn't work, guys would be knocking off banks to become SBR Elite... Bad publicity is bad for business.

playersonly69

Iwinyourmoney,

The max ** deposit is AT LEAST $2500 and probably $3000.

You are thinking about a MAX payout of around $900 or so via **. But you can always receive a check for free via fedex within 1 day for up to $5000

playersonly69

If you make this happen Lou, then I will make the deposit and SPONSOR a $200 cash contest here at SBR

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I'm depositing 2 grand a week average to Legendz....wouldn't mind an Elite status...although I'm not even a Pro on here lol

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11105

I wouldn't become an ELITE for $1000.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Would like to see 3 levels

pro - 200$ deposit
    All star - 500$ deposit
    Hall of fame - 1000$

Although I think most books have a max per p2p. Whatever the books max (say 750) gets you the top status
    Add couple more levels for 10k and 100k

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Fukk it, SBR let's go for ultimate platinum for 5k and 250 points a day?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I think everyone heard you the first 30 times you posted about this.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman, and mmike032

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

pos69

you always suggest things that cater to you at that specific moment

go back to rolling people on ebay, and peddling your fast food coupons

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Lets start a SBR diamond level....500k minimum

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

For a second I thought he wanted an SBRLITE status.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Obviously not if no one answered him. The support around this place is slowly turning into some 3rd world bullshit.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy is always talking about how much money he has

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Show me links where I have posted this 30 times.

I did make a post last week asking for a new betislands contest for only active players. I didnt mention anything about ELITE status though. It wouldnt affect other posters at all if they did create another level. You would still get everything the same as now. And maybe the sponsors will be able to throw in more contests and prizes to EVERYONE here at SBR if people start depositing more

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Show me links where I have posted this 30 times.

I did make a post last week asking for a new betislands contest for only active players. I didnt mention anything about ELITE status though. It wouldnt affect other posters at all if they did create another level. You would still get everything the same as now. And maybe the sponsors will be able to throw in more contests and prizes to EVERYONE here at SBR if people start depositing more
    are you a ******* idiot or what?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Maybe you could require a deposit of $1000 or more after you make the announcement. Then maybe it would only be a 6 month membership for the ELITE.

Maybe give 50 points per day to the posters. Can you imagine how many posters that WERE NOT going to deposit $1000 in the first place would do so then? Imagine how much money that betislands would be getting. Personally Lou, I have a $1000 buring a hole in my pocket and i would send it to betislands just to try them out for ELITE poster status and the extra points per day. Hell I would probably do it just for 24 points a day, but that number wouldnt generate alot of new signups. You would need to hit at least 50 points per day to get alot of these guys around here excited.

But Lou, i will send betislands a NEW signup tomorrow and send in my first deposit with them in the amount of $1000 if you offer more points for an ELITE status. maybe you could you try it out for like 1 month and if you really dont get enough members sending in cash, then you can revert back to 12 points per day. Give me a reason to send this money to betislands instead of 5dimes or that new shop synbet. The ball is in your court Lou!

Make it happen and the books will definitely benefit. I know that fishhead will send in deposits of over $1000. You would have to make a rule that has to be a new deposit. Money already in the account would not count of course. If necc one would have to take a payout and send it to another book. Now tell me that books wouldnt love this idea.

I had a betislands rep call me the other day about making my first deposit. I told the guy that when they offer up a contest for ONLY players who are active each week or when you give ELITE status, then i would gladly deposit. He offered me 75% bonus I think too, so that makes it a good deal to me.

Is betislands a trustworthy book though? They sound like they are a group of 5 guys in Topeka, Kansas just taking bets to me. Hopefully i am wrong though
    I got a 100% bonus, so you're getting jipped already

Bet Islands is a great book.

playersonly69

Damn, 100% bonus???

Books that offer shit like that are usually fly by night books. That is actually something to be worried about. I was already leary of this book when he said 75% bonus.

obamaismybitch, you are an idiot if you dont think that more postups would result in more added benefits to members. But then again you are a fan of Obama, so WE KNOW that you are an idiot

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

it should be

SBR Pro - $200
    SBR All-Star - $750
    SBR Elite - $2500

That way you set up a caste system and separate out the weak from the strong. The non-pros are akin to slaves, while the Pros are akin to regular citizens. The All-Stars would be the wealthy business owners, while the Elite would be the rulers of the SBR kingdom, worshiped like Gods by the slave and citizen class.

playersonly69

Vegasinsider, I see why you were offered 100% bonus. First of all, it is only free play money.

But they limit that 100% to only $500 deposit. Most books wont allow big postups to get a the biggest bonus. They can take a $300 deposit with $300 free play bonus. Their potential for a big payout isnt nearly as high

12 Last