nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chael Sonnen is a lock against Anderson Silva

Chael is absolutely dominating Stann right now. After he wins, UFC will setup the rematch against Silva. Silva will probably be like a -200 favorite. Put the house, the car, the wife, and the kids on Sonnen

nyed1010

hahahahah, Sonnen is the best. He just called out Silva and said if he wins, Silva has to leave the 205 division, if he loses, he will retire. Fantastic. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sonnen is the slight fav for the fight against silva.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

No way guy, silva would destroy him this time.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

silva will be heavy favorite. i think sonnen will win though. best wrestler/grappler at middleweight, not even close.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I think silva wins but rooting the other way...

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Explain to me again what Chael's performance against Stann has anything to do with a rematch against Silva? Two completely different fighters.

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    silva will be heavy favorite. i think sonnen will win though. best wrestler/grappler at middleweight, not even close.
    This. Except I don't agree that Silva will be a huge favorite. It can't possibly be more than -200 and I seriously wouldn't not be surprised if the odds are close to even or Sonnen is the slight fav. It will be a repeat of the first fight, except Sonnen won't get lazy and slip up against the submission. Silva can go train against the takedown all he wants, sonnen will still take him down whenever he wants. Sonnen's wrestling is that good. The odds will not be more than -200, especially after the dominating performance Sonnen just displayed against Stann.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by Chairib View Post
    Explain to me again what Chael's performance against Stann has anything to do with a rematch against Silva? Two completely different fighters.
    ha, not even that they have two completely different styles. They are in two different universes as far as class goes.

knee jerk reactions and whatnot

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    Chael is absolutely dominating Stann right now. After he wins, UFC will setup the rematch against Silva. Silva will probably be like a -200 favorite. Put the house, the car, the wife, and the kids on Sonnen

Oh, ok. I'll do that...

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

and with the help of better masking agents....

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

i think people are going with what happened in silva's last fight with chael more than anything else...

nyed1010

Did you watch the fight? Stann is a very solid fighter who knew exactly what Sonnen's gameplan(take him down and grind to a decision) was against him and still got dominated. Sonnen took him down the way we all expected with ease. Sonnen took down Silva with even less work. Secondly, Sonnen hasn't fought in 14 months and going up against a good fighter like Stann and dominating him the way he did is a good indicator of where Chael is at after a long layoff

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I think Anderson Silva will be the favorite for the rematch. What the odds would be, I don't know, but I don't think the opening lines will have Sonnen a favorite.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

if silva thought the trash talking was bad the first time...

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Chael and Josh Barnett need to cut the shit and just form an old school wrasslin tag team.