priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PlayTheSpread View Post
    Penn State keeps coming up in this conversation....didn't Bama beat PSU 27-11 this year? Is that good to you?
    I have no beef with Alabama. They are the best team in CFB. And PSU has no QB, no way in hell they were beating Alabama this year.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Let's see....when was the last NC PSU had? Yeah, they're awesome bro!

mstone897
    mstone897's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Penn State keeps coming up in this conversation....didn't Bama beat PSU 27-11 this year? Is that good to you?
    The Penn State that also struggled against Temple and Indiana.

priskilla22

Let's see....when was the last NC PSU had? Yeah, they're awesome bro!
    The Big 10 is at a disadvantage to the SEC because we don't pay players to come here, or bribe them with hookers, and players have to meet academic standards, something SEC players know nothing about.

We might as well kick OSU out of the Big 10 and the SEC can have them.. their cheating would fit in well with you guys.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by mstone897 View Post
    The Penn State that also struggled against Temple and Indiana.
    Temple beat Maryland by like 40 at Maryland.. they're not that bad.

mstone897

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Temple beat Maryland by like 40 at Maryland.. they're not that bad.
    Maryland is pretty bad bro. Also Temple got spanked by Toledo. I know they're not a terrible team but Penn State should've been able to handle them.

mstone897

The Big 10 is at a disadvantage to the SEC because we don't pay players to come here, or bribe them with hookers, and players have to meet academic standards, something SEC players know nothing about.

We might as well kick OSU out of the Big 10 and the SEC can have them.. their cheating would fit in well with you guys.
    You say you're an SEC alum but yet you refer to the Big 10 as "we". And you call the SEC "you guys". Something a bit off about this.

PlayTheSpread

The Big 10 is at a disadvantage to the SEC because we don't pay players to come here, or bribe them with hookers, and players have to meet academic standards, something SEC players know nothing about. We might as well kick OSU out of the Big 10 and the SEC can have them.. their cheating would fit in well with you guys.
    I'm going to disregard the first comments because if you believe that kind of shit doesn't go on at most every big school, then you don't need to be in this conversation.

Trust me...OSU doesn't want any part of the SEC

priskilla22

You say you're an SEC alum but yet you refer to the Big 10 as "we". And you call the SEC "you guys". Something a bit off about this.
    I am an SEC alum, in 2 years, I'll be a Big 10 alum as well... Law school...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Miss State, though, shouldnt' have to be 'up' to beat UAB by 30.

Honestly, this is why I feel the SEC is very overrated... All of LSU's big wins are teams that are frauds.

Oregon, Miss State, West Virginia... all 3 of those teams are drastically overrated.
    Out of 12 teams, you're going to have a few weak ones....like any conference. But overall...I'd put the SEC West alone against any other conference.

Big Ten has Ohio State roll over everyone and then they get destroyed in big games at end of season. If you ever just watch regular season Big Ten football throughout the year it's hard to stomach. Meanwhile we have constant top 5 top 15 matchups week in and week out in the SEC and gotta admit it's expected that the SEC Chsmpionship game in Atlanta each year is like a defacto National Championship.

priskilla22

I'm going to disregard the first comments because if you believe that kind of shit doesn't go on at most every big school, then you don't need to be in this conversation.

Trust me...OSU doesn't want any part of the SEC
    That stuff doesn't happen in the Big 10 besides OSU.

Penn State suspended a guy for a prank harassing phone call.

Meanwhile, UT recruits football players that have rape convicts on their record.

The SEC has no integrity. Funny enough, the only school in the SEC that has integrity and academic standards is the same school that never wins (Vanderbilt)

PlayTheSpread

Let me guess...Vandy?

priskilla22

I'm not saying the Big 10 is better than the SEC. They're not.

But most SEC schools would have no problem recruiting a kid with a rape on his record as long as he is a top recruit.

Most Big 10 schools would say no way in hell they are going to recruit a rapist just to make their football team better.

I'd rather cheer for a team with integrity and less talent than cheer for a bunch of thugs that are really good. Just my opinion.

priskilla22

Let me guess...Vandy?
    Nah, I got my undergrad at UT.

Every single day on campus, there was more news about football players or basketball players being arrested. I just grew to hate the SEC because they don't really care about the caliber of people they recruit or play. All they care about is winning.

mstone897

All that schooling and you're still dumb enough to choose to homer for the shittier conference.

priskilla22

All that schooling and you're still dumb enough to choose to homer for the shittier conference.
    Do you have reading comprehension problems? I don't want to clap for a rapist just to have slightly more talent on my team.

mstone897

Do you have reading comprehension problems? I don't want to clap for a rapist just to have slightly more talent on my team.
    I can read just fine. Not my fault you chose to go to a school that has never had any values other than winning. Cheer for whoever the hell you want but stop trolling with your homerisms. The fact that you started this thread shows how stupid you are.

PlayTheSpread

I'm not saying the Big 10 is better than the SEC. They're not. But most SEC schools would have no problem recruiting a kid with a rape on his record as long as he is a top recruit. Most Big 10 schools would say no way in hell they are going to recruit a rapist just to make their football team better. I'd rather cheer for a team with integrity and less talent than cheer for a bunch of thugs that are really good. Just my opinion.
    You are so full of shit. I've got to go because I'm about to watch my over rated Tigers play the Gators. I'm sure the game will suck because most will be exhausted from robbing or raping someone. I'm sure the Nittany Lions will dress at the chapel and have a church service before they walk over to play Iowa today.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Nah, I got my undergrad at UT.

Every single day on campus, there was more news about football players or basketball players being arrested. I just grew to hate the SEC because they don't really care about the caliber of people they recruit or play. All they care about is winning.
    As a Bama grad I can say YES your beloved Vols paid all the time - Fulmer is an ASShole and Kiffen - I don't even have to say it.

I challenge you to name a major conference that doesn't have issues with boosters/violations....USC, Ohio State, Miami, all non SEC schools right?

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

u conn is worse

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    As a Bama grad I can say YES your beloved Vols paid all the time - Fulmer is an ASShole and Kiffen - I don't even have to say it.

I challenge you to name a major conference that doesn't have issues with boosters/violations....USC, Ohio State, Miami, all non SEC schools right?

Easy there Albert Means, I mean itchypickle

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

good chance ok st scores 100 on kansas

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

wow, so you are going to be a lawyer

From reading your ramblings and going from one thing to another in this thread with no direction, I never would have guessed you were planning on being a lawyer.

good luck with that

priskilla22

I can read just fine. Not my fault you chose to go to a school that has never had any values other than winning. Cheer for whoever the hell you want but stop trolling with your homerisms. The fact that you started this thread shows how stupid you are.

I'd say the fact that I have more degrees than you have brain cells proves enough.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Easy there Albert Means, I mean itchypickle

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Miss State, though, shouldnt' have to be 'up' to beat UAB by 30.

Honestly, this is why I feel the SEC is very overrated... All of LSU's big wins are teams that are frauds.

Oregon, Miss State, West Virginia... all 3 of those teams are drastically overrated.
    5 straight National Championships...

Please shut up.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Nah, I got my undergrad at UT. Every single day on campus, there was more news about football players or basketball players being arrested. I just grew to hate the SEC because they don't really care about the caliber of people they recruit or play. All they care about is winning.
    You can't blame that on Dooley. He's got rid of all the turds and has not been recruiting any. There are very few of Kiffin's players left. Dooley kicked off Janzen Jackson after failing another drug test and he might have been the best player on the team. I visit this staff a few times a year and one of my ex teammates is an assistant coach. Dooley has been trying to change te image. Go to the 3:05 mark on this video and you can tell these kids are well mannered, humble & have been raised well. http://www.youtube.com/user/utsports...97/f-WcmTW3Ej4

mstone897

I'd say the fact that I have more degrees than you have brain cells proves enough.
    LOL. Always assuming things. You know nothing about me. Lawyer? Good luck with that. You were the one who couldn't handle a conversation about Jay Cutler so you flipped out and started calling people names that disagreed with you. Ironically you called me a hillbilly yet you went to ******* Tennessee. You're a piece of shit just like everyone else that went there. You're even ashamed of it. Go suck on Jay and JoePa's nuts you ******* homer.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

as an SEC homer I dont nor know any other homer that thinks the SEC is stacked from top to bottom, it never is. there's always 2 to 3 elite teams in the SEC. the rest are just looking for that upset any given Saturday.

until the title trophy makes its way out of the SEC this discussion is null and void...

dont think it will be this yr, maybe this decade a Big 10/12 school will get to claim it

priskilla22

LOL. Always assuming things. You know nothing about me. Lawyer? Good luck with that. You were the one who couldn't handle a conversation about Jay Cutler so you flipped out and started calling people names that disagreed with you. Ironically you called me a hillbilly yet you went to ******* Tennessee. You're a piece of shit just like everyone else that went there. You're even ashamed of it. Go suck on Jay and JoePa's nuts you ******* homer.
    You're a moron. UT is in Knoxville, which is not really a hillbilly area of Tennessee.

I was also born in Chicago... Not much hillbilly in me. Christ, you're stupid. No wonder you are laughed out of every thread you post in on this site.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    You can't blame that on Dooley. He's got rid of all the turds and has not been recruiting any. There are very few of Kiffin's players left. Dooley kicked off Janzen Jackson after failing another drug test and he might have been the best player on the team. I visit this staff a few times a year and one of my ex teammates is an assistant coach. Dooley has been trying to change te image. Go to the 3:05 mark on this video and you can tell these kids are well mannered, humble & have been raised well. http://www.youtube.com/user/utsports...97/f-WcmTW3Ej4
    I just still can't get over UT recruited and signed a guy who raped a 14 year old when he was 17.

mstone897

You're a moron. UT is in Knoxville, which is not really a hillbilly area of Tennessee.

I was also born in Chicago... Not much hillbilly in me. Christ, you're stupid. No wonder you are laughed out of every thread you post in on this site.
    HAHAHA. Yes that's the case. You spent your Saturday afternoon going thru my posting history? I know where UT is. I've been there. All of Tennessee is hillbilly. Embrace it. It's who you are.

BTW that was some awesome, I mean AWESOME Big 12 football there with your nittany lions. Wisconsin and Russell Wilson are all the hope that conference has.

priskilla22

HAHAHA. Yes that's the case. You spent your Saturday afternoon going thru my posting history? I know where UT is. I've been there. All of Tennessee is hillbilly. Embrace it. It's who you are.

BTW that was some awesome, I mean AWESOME Big 12 football there with your nittany lions. Wisconsin and Russell Wilson are all the hope that conference has.
    Penn State's defense was amazing today. Thanks for pointing it out.

You are a perfect example as to why incest is illegal.

mstone897

Penn State's defense was amazing today. Thanks for pointing it out.

You are a perfect example as to why incest is illegal.
    Ha. You think you're so clever. You're gonna be such a shitty lawyer. Waste of money.

Look at this thread you started and the responses you've gotten. Very persuasive.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

0 points in the first half to a D3 caliber UAB team that allowed 49 points to Tulane?

The SEC sure is amazing!
    You are ignorant.

First 12