mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ Come at me thimbledick

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Marketman we have you on a slight delay

I did not appreciate you disagreeing wit me in 4 posts today

No biggie..best of luck on your bets
    Coach this has been brewing for awhile now. I told you to share Brock Landers affiliate accounts. Now this??????

Listen you fukk me and Rudrigo use timbits like you as crazy carpets during the winter. You think you can dance we are masters. we score so much hot tang with package on package action at the clubs they have to hire extra janitors because the women get so wet. It would turn your little coin purse inside out just looking at us grind.

We will settle this at Geno's Delicatessen. I will wrestle you to the fukkin ground like a greased up pig.

Ground rules:
    1)no clothes have to be nude oiled up bodies
    2)minimal cokk slapping
    3)no spindling will provide you with penny coin wrapper for release between rounds
    4)no nipple licking
    5)one tag team partner allowed. i get my good friend Rudrigo and you can take jeffrey he is already wearing that padded helmet full time so he is ok
    6)first one to pin shoulders down for 3 minutes wins

You think you can handle us???????????? we are stacked. you like my earings real diamonds not your cheap fake shit

and look at you caressing jeffrey because he is scared. it will be over in 20 seconds just like all your sexual encounters

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

JJ, you thimbledikk bastard