BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Herman Cain's 999 plan is Dumb &dumber,Beavis &Butthead esque!

Before I knew much about the guy other than him running Godfather's Pizza once upon a time,I thought he might be the real deal.Then you find out that he headed a branch of the federal reserve and wants a 9% value added sales tax and 9% flat tax even on kids flipping burgers.He's a new world order slug that just wants peons to slave their lives away to pay off his new world order elitist cronies who gambled and lost. It's almost as dumb as Obama care where low end slaves that work are going to be forced to buy insurance and Obama will be helping illegals get free health insurance.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Well sir the sales tax in my area is currently 9% and the income tax is at least 15% or more. So why don't you like a 9% VAT which is the same as the sales tax and an income tax of 9% instead of 15% or more.

Hint: Buy a calculator next time you go to the store.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

if I understand it correctly, his suggested 9% value added sales tax would be a federal sales tax in addition to your state, county and city taxes that you already pay on purchased goods and services. If your local sales tax is 9%, it would become 18% with the added VAT. either way, your still taking it in both ends.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224