Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

HERITAGE sporting great numbers with the D-BACKS all day

If you like ARI, tough to find a better number anywhere.

Another great reason to have HERITAGE

Fishhead

They have had ARI +150 or higher(+151 now) for hours......................meanwhile Pinny and 5dimes only +140 or +141.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

love dbacks tonight

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage only invites people that lose, why would you brag about having heritage?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 983

what is the line on mil if they are +151

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Heritage only invites people that lose, why would you brag about having heritage?

There are hundreds of longterm winners at Heritage...............myself included.

Been with them for over 9 years.

Having said that, the losers that have accounts there and like the D-BACKS will be getting a great number.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    There are hundreds of longterm winners at Heritage...............myself included. Been with them for over 9 years. Having said that, the losers that have accounts there and like the D-BACKS will be getting a great number.
    Why would an invite only book invite long term winners? Thats the point of being invite only, you only invite long term losers.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    what is the line on mil if they are +151

Not the place to be betting the Brewers if one likes them.

SHOP TILL YOU DROP

Fishhead

Why would an invite only book invite long term winners? Thats the point of being invite only, you only invite long term losers.
    You do realize they took on all BETJAM/GREEK customers, right?

You think they were all losers?

As mentioned, been with them for years as a longterm winner, thus I have firsthand knowledge they have longterm winners there.

One of the alltime best payout shops in the biz also in the history of offshore gaming.
    Last edited by Fishhead; 10-07-11 at 01:25 PM.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    You do realize they took on all BETJAM/GREEK customers, right? You think they were all losers?
    This was just recently though, most everyone here already had an account at heritage. Anyways, im on the D-backs too

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

stop being a shill for heritage, its hard to have any credibility when every other thread its fishhead shilling for them

they are a horrible book

yes the have a better line on arizona, but they have a worse line on the brewers, which renders your point moot

yes they were invite only, which meant they invited losers only, they've already started to kick out the greek/betjam costumers that are winners

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is the misinformed battle cry of all those jealous guys who cant play at Heritage.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    this is the misinformed battle cry of all those jealous guys who cant play at Heritage.
    I hope your joking. You do realize there is little difference between 5 dimes, legends, bookmaker and heritage LINES right? All that matters is the line, they all pay.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey guys remember fishhead was a shill for matchbook and look what happened

ProfaneReality

Did you really just say there is little difference between 5dimes and Legends

zsr

Did you really just say there is little difference between 5dimes and Legends
    Whats the difference? Legends has lower limits but they both pay, thats all that matters.

ProfaneReality

I will go ahead and assume you have not played at both

zsr

I will go ahead and assume you have not played at both
    I'll admit i only joined legends to go pro, get the bonus and withdraw. I was there for about 2 weeks. 5 dimes and bookmaker are the main books i use.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Thks for the heads up.

But maybe post something that doesnt involve shilling for Heritage.

I used to think you had credibility, but now all you do here and across the street is shill for a couple of places, mainly Heritage.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

madoffs hedge fund was invite only, and just like heritage, everyone begged to put their money in, now the same people are ruined

you sound so naive

the whole 'invite only' thing was just a gimmick, all the wannabes would give their right arm to get into heritage so that they can gain 'status' in their version of society

just like there are people on sbr that become sbr pro just because it makes them feel like they are 'somebody'

the truth is there was no advantage to play at heritage, just like there is none now, its just that they are better at marketing than they are at bookmaking

most recommended books by sbr are better than heritage

thats the only way they could attract customers, through marketing gimmicks and buying the greeks customers

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

god fishhead is just spam ban him to the promotion forum only.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

daymmm you must be newbie... did you not know that thegreek and betjamaica customers got transfered over to heritage??

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

To gain liquidity.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

madoffs hedge fund was invite only, and just like heritage, everyone begged to put their money in, now the same people are ruined

you sound so naive

the whole 'invite only' thing was just a gimmick, all the wannabes would give their right arm to get into heritage so that they can gain 'status' in their version of society

just like there are people on sbr that become sbr pro just because it makes them feel like they are 'somebody'

the truth is there was no advantage to play at heritage, just like there is none now, its just that they are better at marketing than they are at bookmaking

thats the only way they could attract customers, through marketing gimmicks and buying the greeks customers
    If you are betting on the DBacks tonight, there absolutely an advantage.

Successful gamblers have many, many books that they use.

ProfaneReality

you sound so naive

yawwwwn

I know I rather have the option of playing at Heritage than not. And I know I rather be a PRO and receive the perks that come with it, than not be one, especially when all I had to do was something I would normally do anyway.

You sound broke, and mad.

GL this weekend

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Milwaukee plays like garbage on the Road. At Home they are a totally different team... while Arizona plays pathetic on the Road. I agree though Heritage has great Dog Lines.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

yes the have a better line on arizona, but they have a worse line on the brewers, which renders your point moot
    LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh.

BAUS

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49643

Just played Wake and the Cuse in CFB tomorrow, and Heritage was 1/2 point better than all my other outs on the key number of 10 at - 108. (Wake + 10 1/2 when others are dealing 10 and Cuse - 10 when others are dealing 10 1/2).