brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Who Is Going All in On LSU - 470???

Its free money, pigs will fly out of my ass before a true freshman qb with this florida team goes into that place and beats that defense. Florida will have to earn this win too because LSUs offense does not commit turnovers or make mistakes, its gonna be an entire game of needing to drive 70 or 80 yards for scores for florida

So who is all in??? 21-22% return on ur money, people in wall street would kill for that sorta return on investment

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might as well parlay it with Miss State -1000 at 0-4 UAB.

priskilla22

Brahma, I think you need to learn a lesson on value.

The NY Giants are -420 or so at home vs the Seahawks I believe... It is probably less likely that the Seahawks win than Florida, simply b/c Tavaris Jackson isn't winning in NY.

So which line are you going to be on?

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Priskilla wtf bro Seneca Wallace doesn't even play for the Seahawks anymore bro. So i guess your post is right that is a lock Seneca Wallace in not winning in New York this weekend.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

I think im going all in on my withdraw check, haha....For real though Id rather parlay some for sure wins for the same return. Lsu will win tho, so no real argument here

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Priskilla wtf bro Seneca Wallace doesn't even play for the Seahawks anymore bro. So i guess your post is right that is a lock Seneca Wallace in not winning in New York this weekend.
    I got my really fast, really worthless, black QBs mixed up. I swear I had the right guy in mind though. Dude came from my division (Bears fan).

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Brahma, I think you need to learn a lesson on value. The NY Giants are -420 or so at home vs the Seahawks I believe... It is probably less likely that the Seahawks win than Florida, simply b/c Tavaris Jackson isn't winning in NY. So which line are you going to be on?

There's maybe a 1 in 15 chance that the seahawks win that game

I don't know if there's a 1 in 25 chance of Florida beating LSU starting a true freshman QB

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mostly squares like you.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

its def. ml parlay material and im sure will be in a ton of them this weekend...googluck boyz

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Any game on CBS... with a QB Out for Florida. You think it's going to be easy pickens right? Florida +13 is the correct play. Florida's defense will be ready.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Why on earth would you go all in on a near -500 play? It just doesn't end well when you gamble like that over the long haul. There is no such thing as a lock.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    There's maybe a 1 in 15 chance that the seahawks win that game. I don't know if there's a 1 in 25 chance of Florida beating LSU starting a true freshman QB
    Don't get me wrong, I think LSU wins, but take a look at that freshman QB a little closer before you decide its all over. Florida does a lot of things really well. All he really needs to do is play mistake-free football even in a limited role and make a couple of downfield passes early to keep LSU honest and the rest of the Gator team will pick up the slack.

And this is coming from a guy that doesn't have a lot of respect for the Gators this season.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Any game on CBS... with a QB Out for Florida. You think it's going to be easy pickens right? Florida +13 is the correct play. Florida's defense will be ready.
    spread wise, I think this is a very sharp line cause LSU will win this by 10-17

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I think LSU wins, but take a look at that freshman QB a little closer before you decide its all over. Florida does a lot of things really well. All he really needs to do is play mistake-free football even in a limited role and make a couple of downfield passes early to keep LSU honest and the rest of the Gator team will pick up the slack. And this is coming from a guy that doesn't have a lot of respect for the Gators this season.
    have you watched LSU's defense at all this year??

they have devoured guys with long history of success and dominated offenses that routinely score 30-50+ points per game

Florida has zero real established passing game and it's just impossible to beat LSU running the ball anyways. Look how they dominated Oregon and MSU's run game and how they forced an excellent WV offense into a bunch of mistakes on their own home field. Florida really doesn't have any established big time pass catching receivers to make things easier for their freshman QB and he's gonna be throwing into a fantastic secondary while getting pressured by a great defensive line.

The other thing here is that LSU plays with a ton of discipline on offense - they don't commit turnovers and they don't beat themselves. They're gonna let their defense dominate the game, make a few offensive plays here and there and win the game something like 24-10 or 27-13

I say this with zero exaggeration, I wouldn't play Florida if you gave me + 2500 line because I just can't fathom any possibilty of them winning this game

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Why on earth would you go all in on a near -500 play? It just doesn't end well when you gamble like that over the long haul. There is no such thing as a lock.

I was obviously kidding about going all in

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The NY Giants are -420 or so at home vs the Seahawks I believe... It is probably less likely that the Seahawks win than Florida, simply b/c Tavaris Jackson isn't winning in NY.

I hope you know college and pro are completely different. Backups on NFL can win games. It's very hard to believe a freshman will win this game. For one there's no experience. And let's ignore FL with starting QB was their best chance of beating. But you mean to tell me a FL team that doesn't have the Defense of Lsu will keep this game close? That's hard for me to believe. Only way this would happen is Freshman doesn't make any mistakes and FL gets a couple returns for TDs. That's about it.

Give me -14. Not an all in for me but -14 will produce the same amount as moneyline

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

its a 5% play. max , like all the rest , gl bull

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

As somebody who won mid to high 4 figures on LSU vs Oregon, MSU, and WVU I'm saying that this UF game scares me very much.

I have LSU in only 1 teaser. That's it. GL think we win but this us a stay away for me.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

gonna be a parlay play for me..and college is definitely different than comparing to the seahawks in the nfl..you see dominant teams in college run the table all the time, hardly ever happens in the nfl, way more parity, so yeah i like LSU's chances against Florida way more than the Giants against the 'hawks...look at last year's first round playoffs with NO

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its free money, pigs will fly out of my ass before a true freshman qb with this florida team goes into that place and beats that defense. Florida will have to earn this win too because LSUs offense does not commit turnovers or make mistakes, its gonna be an entire game of needing to drive 70 or 80 yards for scores for florida

So who is all in??? 21-22% return on ur money, people in wall street would kill for that sorta return on investment

I guess your putting $10 on it??

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

LSU is a safer bet than the Giants, IMHO.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

the giants suck. It would actually be smarter to take the Seahawks ML than LSU haha

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

There's maybe a 1 in 15 chance that the seahawks win that game

I don't know if there's a 1 in 25 chance of Florida beating LSU starting a true freshman QB
    Do you have any idea how to calculate odds....you have to be kidding me right

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not make sure you can't lose and buy a couple touchdowns

lsusports
    lsusports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

With the possibility of Les putting in that worthless human being (Jefferson) i am considering passing on playing them all together. Really want to play them as i believe it is a great play. I'd be very happy to hear that Jefferson gets a migraine just before game-time...lol

LSU -13

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan View Post
    As somebody who won mid to high 4 figures on LSU vs Oregon, MSU, and WVU I'm saying that this UF game scares me very much.

I have LSU in only 1 teaser. That's it. GL think we win but this us a stay away for me.
    Self esteem issues? Need a hug? Somebody please pat this guy on the back and tell him how great he is.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Wow, you would rather play a NFL team at -420 than a college team at -470? You must get a lot of reload bonuses.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lines say florida wins this 1/5 times

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

once you have gathered your inside information you will have our answer, good luck!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Youll never learn Brah until youre broke and destitute living outside a bus station. NO SUCH THING AS A SURE WIN! THATS WHY THEY HAVE ODDS.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Might as well parlay it with Miss State -1000 at 0-4 UAB.
    Mixing apples and oranges but I remember UAB went down to the Bayou and beat LSU one year.

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lsusports, I hate LsU fans like you. JJ has been treated like crap by our racist fanbase since day 1.

The players all have his back

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

No wonder this guy is still a virgin

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Either Alabama has the best offensive line of all time or Florida's defense got exposed as weak to power running teams like LSU.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Cant wait for bama vs. lsu.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

on a day with a 100 games...plus a 100 halves and a 100 second halves..plus endless quarters and live lines only a 2 inch roosterlicker would bet a -470

123 Last