William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Northwestern +8 and some on the ML

If Dan Persa can stay on the field he'll show everybody that Michigan's defense is overrated. Michigan has racked up stats (offensive & defensive) playing all five games of their games at home.........against: Western Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Notre Dame, SDSU and Minnesota (one good team...and they gave up over 500 yards and 31 points...at home). Now, Northwestern is playing at home, under the lights, with a healthy (?) Dan Persa back.

Granted, NW hasn't played all that well, but they just got Persa back last week for the first time and he threw 4TD's (verse Illinois) before pulling himself out with soreness in his surgically repaired achilles tendon. If NW can step up and play better on D against the run......they'll be in this one all night long.

Oh, and lets not forget that Michigan may be looking ahead to their game next weekend verse MSU.

I smell upset city and am happily taking the 8 points and will have an additional tidbit on the ML.
    Last edited by William Walters; 10-07-11 at 02:27 PM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Way better games to bet on but GL.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Way better games to bet on but GL.
    Hope your betting advice is better than your stock tips.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over myself.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

I like the 8 here, good luck

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

i like the dog here as well

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

NW a safe bet.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    If Dan Persa can stay on the field he'll show everybody that Michigan's defense is overrated. Michigan has racked up stats (offensive & defensive) playing all five games of their games at home.........against: Western Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Notre Dame, SDSU and Minnesota (one good team...and they gave up over 500 yards and 31 points...at home). Now, Northwestern is playing at home, under the lights, with a healthy (?) Dan Persa back.

Granted, NW hasn't played all that well, but they just got Persa back last week for the first time and he threw 4TD's (verse Illinois) before pulling himself out with soreness in his surgically repaired achilles tendon. If NW can step up and play better on D against the run......they'll be in this one all night long.

Oh, and lets not forget that Michigan may be looking ahead to their game next weekend verse MSU.

I smell upset city and am happily taking the 8 points and will have an additional tidbit on the ML.

Persa is back, but NW lost their feature back for the year with an ACL blowout, Trumpy.
    So now Persa doesn't have a reliable back to give off to if his heel is not 100 percent.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

hope youre not playing this on a hot tip.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Hope your betting advice is better than your stock tips.
    No but I can guarantee probably better than yours.