Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's true! The more you read sbr the dumber you get

This forum has really lost its touch. I understand that it wins when members lose but it seems like all I see here anymore is nonsense posting. Horrible picks, OP bashing etc. I recommend limiting yourself to maximum 1 hour a day. If you know what's good for you. Pretty sad too, no matter what time of day I log on it's the same loser posters on here (you know who you are) Get a life!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stogies

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Should I be embarrassed I have 50+ posts in only 3 days?
    One factor is my wife is working 12 hour shifts and I am home from work on leave. I feel a little bit dirty, like after I watch a JJ video.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

with all these young punks around here running off at the mouth. I call them E tough guys. It's hard to take this forum seriously anymore. I've noticed many good posters here rarely post anymore. Some have left and they're being replaced by all these young immature punks who cannot bring anything decent. All I see anymore is "Lock" this and sh*t talking(especially in Players talk) Sbr forum has turned into romper room. A good forum should help you decide on winning plays but like the title of this thread says, the more time you spend here reading all this worthless nonsense the more you lose and keep these books in business. Which is fine by me as long as they have my payouts.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

go back to your cave..

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    go back to your cave..
    still doing pills guy?

we need updates

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

there's one of the problems now. Daihom. I have him on ignore. Can't you see why? lol

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    there's one of the problems now. Daihom. I have him on ignore. Can't you see why? lol
    Why did you pussied out against King Mayan? Gay much?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

diehomo is your typical E tough guy. Is miserable with his sorry azz life and seeks pleasure by talking tough thru his keyboard when in reality he wouldn't raise his voice to anyone cuz he'd get his face bashed in!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

LEARN TO USE YOUR IGNORE FUNCTION. IT IMPROVES THE SBR EXPERIENCE.

daimoshokage

diehomo is your typical E tough guy. Is miserable with his sorry azz life and seeks pleasure by talking tough thru his keyboard when in reality he wouldn't raise his voice to anyone cuz he'd get his face bashed in!
    hey puss, you seems to complain a lot.. why don't you leave and never post again..

i remember when you buried yourself, you said you will take a long break.. but 2 days later you're back posting..

fukk you and your i hate this place shtick.. give us a favor and gtfo.. you will never be missed.. also no one here wants to be converted to muslim so get out of here..

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

This message is hidden because daimoshokage is on your ignore list.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    hey puss, you seems to complain a lot.. why don't you leave and never post again.. i remember you did that once when you buried yourseld, you said you will take a long break.. but 2 days later your back posting.. fukk you and your i hate this place shtick.. give us a favor and gtfo.. you will never be missed.. also no one here wants to be converted to muslim so get out of here..
    bateman going off his rocker again, can we push u to the brink of suicide tonight?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Poor daiho. We have to just accept daihom because he is mental. Fuk that why is this cancer not banned yet?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Poor daiho. We have to just accept daihom because he is mental. Fuk that why is this cancer not banned yet?
    yea mods just take it easy on him, suicidal cases are complicated and SBR doesn't want to be a part of it

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    yea mods just take it easy on him, suicidal cases are complicated and SBR doesn't want to be a part of it
    yeah I remember when bateman posted and people made fun of h hhh hh hiss ss sss stt ttuuddder and he was gonna kill himself. How pathetic!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

I hear about important news through sbr. It's better than reading the newspaper

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You're looking at the wrong threads Mikhail. I've learned more in the TT in 2+ years than I ever would've in 15 on my own. Like everything in life, it is what you choose to make of it.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You're looking at the wrong threads Mikhail. I've learned more in the TT in 2+ years than I ever would've in 15 on my own. Like everything in life, it is what you choose to make of it.
    Your right Shari. That's one place i've never ventured. The TT Thanks for the advice. I'll start lurking in there.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey Shari. Your burial of Brahma yesterday was quite impressive. Hope all is well with you.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Hey Shari. Your burial of Brahma yesterday was quite impressive. Hope all is well with you.
    Shari put the smackdown on that clown

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Shari put the smackdown on that clown
    Yes I read thru that. It was Epic!

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Yes true, but so is life in general..

Anyways.... there is power in collective intelligence... There are only a handful of posters here worth reading every post
    The key is knowing where to look. The rest of the 1000s of posters maybe are average joes. Good luck. !