brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Who Is The Biggest Fraud On This Site???

I think it's gotta be fakerboy

dude goes 1-17 and acts like nothing happened, what a clown

I love when these anti public "sharps" go on massive losing streaks

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you start a thread like this when half of the voters are going to vote you?

Come on man, lay low for a while.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Lots of story tellers on here:

My favorites are ttwarrior and taylor

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

brah,lakerboy,jj ( in a good way, guy tells us he is broke but he is loaded I guess)

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Too many to count.. but since you started it I would say you.. who names themselves after a wrestler? Someone should lay the smack down on your candy ass you jabroni...you better hope jj doesn't rock bottom you, and deuce hit you with the peoples' elbow

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

brahmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Guy could go 1-100. It's called variance. And he posts his plays and units well before games start. And keeps A F'N SPREADSHEET. And doesn't spew ESPN blogs as his reasoning. And still tries to contribute when he's taking a lot of shit on here.

Look at the points I listed above. They could apply to you. Difference is you act like an unleashed horny jackal. Talk about sports and stop trying to bash others. Seriously dude. You jumping into threads yesterday was low class considering how you cried the other day about people doing it to you. Don't be a hypocrite pal.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BlackAces gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BlackAces, DrStale, JMobile, downsouth, Monitor-Tan, Full Time Hobo, and Avenger

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

zboiz was the ultimate with the fake $1000 ticket in which he accidentally listed both teams as the bet!

Several have altered... deleted...edited...their spreadsheets...including lakerboy...but you did not ask for bad cappers...lakerboy...sammy...good ole Dac was the master if you remember him...you asked for frauds...big difference...

I think for this list you have to name what they did...so Zboiz

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

brahmabull117 is a pretty big fraud

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Too many to count.. but since you started it I would say you.. who names themselves after a wrestler? Someone should lay the smack down on your candy ass you jabroni...you better hope jj doesn't rock bottom you, and deuce hit you with the peoples' elbow

the rock is the most electrifying man in all of entertainment

why wouldn't I make a name based on him??

he is the people's champion after all

ebbearsfb1

I bet you bought fast five so you can watch him in it

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I have a better answer. People that join contests and never post on the site

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

fraudmabull

G's pks
    Update your status

If you want a list for sbr's most busted...start with Sammy...

A quick list of what he has done at sbr...

Caught attempting to blackmail a poster

Caught booking bets and stealing loser customers that sbr depends on...

Made a naked video with some goof named chet and 3 other guys dancing around in a room...

Made several fake videos..the classic was one in which he meets this 15 year old pimply faced kid and the kid hands Sammy an envelope of money...was hilarious...what an azz...

Slinky videos...the list goes on and on...

Several years of losing over 50 units in every sport...

The only one that comes close for sbr biggest loser would be Dac...he made a few videos asking for rent money he lost gambling and some other odd crap...

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    I bet you bought fast five so you can watch him in it

is that even a question??

he is the jabronie beating LLALLALALALOW PIE EATING, trailblazing eyebrow raising, heart stopping elbow dropping PEOPLE'S CHAMP THE ROCK

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    is that even a question??

He is the jabronie beating llallalalalow pie eating, trailblazing eyebrow raising, heart stopping elbow dropping people's champ the rock
    ugaybro

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

is that even a question?? he is the jabronie beating LLALLALALALOW PIE EATING, trailblazing eyebrow raising, heart stopping elbow dropping PEOPLE'S CHAMP THE ROCK

No wonder why you didn't get laid til 21.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave ngates815 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boneheaded1

ebbearsfb1

Hahahahahahaaa... will 2 survive that's a very good an underrated one

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    zboiz was the ultimate with the fake $1000 ticket in which he accidentally listed both teams as the bet!

Several have altered... deleted...edited...their spreadsheets...including lakerboy...but you did not ask for bad cappers...lakerboy...sammy...good ole Dac was the master if you remember him...you asked for frauds...big difference...

I think for this list you have to name what they did...so Zboiz
    G's, seriously get your tout ass out of here. I've deleted many plays on my spreadsheet... at first when I was asked to switch from $ to units and then when I entered wrong lines or player's names (tennis). But all of my plays were still posted in my thread regardless. I've now realised that it's better to grade them as a push and just enter the correct bet right above the incorrectly worded one. Not everyone is a f'n tout, wannabe scammer, loser. Yeah some exist... some people though just try to figure out the spreadsheet at first. Lakerboy didn't keep one for 2yrs. He now is. He posts all of his plays... often a week in advance. Don't put him in the same context as some of those guys. He's going to go up and down with his bets and I've called him out on both but the dude isn't dodgy. A bit too much of a line movement lover and contrarian at times? Yes. But he's not pulling fast ones on here.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

This Virgin in this pic is a fraud, Brah.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    This Virgin in this pic is a fraud, Brah.

Wrigleyville?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    No wonder why you didn't get laid til 21.

just cause I'm a fan of the most electrifying man in all of entertainment?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

just cause I'm a fan of the most electrifying man in all of entertainment?

no because you actually wrote that out....And because I can only imagine you say that quite often with your "boys" when you hang out around wrigleyville.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just keep a spreadsheet
    It is the key to the site

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    G's, seriously get your tout ass out of here. I've deleted many plays on my spreadsheet... at first when I was asked to switch from $ to units and then when I entered wrong lines or player's names (tennis). But all of my plays were still posted in my thread regardless. I've now realised that it's better to grade them as a push and just enter the correct bet right above the incorrectly worded one. Not everyone is a f'n tout, wannabe scammer, loser. Yeah some exist... some people though just try to figure out the spreadsheet at first. Lakerboy didn't keep one for 2yrs. He now is. He posts all of his plays... often a week in advance. Don't put him in the same context as some of those guys. He's going to go up and down with his bets and I've called him out on both but the dude isn't dodgy. A bit too much of a line movement lover and contrarian at times? Yes. But he's not pulling fast ones on here.

At least you understand Shari. THe problem with SBR spreadsheet is you can't grade soccer asian handicap lines without editing the play. G's wouldnt know that though. If you play pk and -0.5 and the game ends in a tie you only win half the bet so you have to edit it and change the amount to half and grade the rest of the amount as a loss cause it pushed and lost. Seriously some of these guys on here really have nothing better to do . I come here and discuss sports. Most of these guys on here are busy complaining about sbr pizzas for fukks sakes. I have been posting here for over 2 and a half years. Anyone can search all of my threads and calculate the winners and losers. Im way up on posted plays. WAY up.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

the rock is the most electrifying man in all of entertainment

why wouldn't I make a name based on him??

he is the people's champion after all

wrestling is for the lower class and 10 year olds.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

I would say Sam from SBR Store, he's been stiffing me on points since January.

Lakerboy is cool, I only follow his plays during NBA season but he seems to do well in most sports.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    at least you understand shari. The problem with sbr spreadsheet is you can't grade soccer asian handicap lines without editing the play. G's wouldnt know that though. If you play pk and -0.5 and the game ends in a tie you only win half the bet so you have to edit it and change the amount to half and grade the rest of the amount as a loss cause it pushed and lost. Seriously some of these guys on here really have nothing better to do . I come here and discuss sports. Most of these guys on here are busy complaining about sbr pizzas for fukks sakes. I have been posting here for over 2 and a half years. Anyone can search all of my threads and calculate the winners and losers. Im way up on posted plays. Way up.

1-17

1-17

1-17

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    wrestling is for the lower class and 10 year olds.
    perfect fit for brah.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

At least you understand Shari. THe problem with SBR spreadsheet is you can't grade soccer asian handicap lines without editing the play. G's wouldnt know that though. If you play pk and -0.5 and the game ends in a tie you only win half the bet so you have to edit it and change the amount to half and grade the rest of the amount as a loss cause it pushed and lost. Seriously some of these guys on here really have nothing better to do . I come here and discuss sports. Most of these guys on here are busy complaining about sbr pizzas for fukks sakes. I have been posting here for over 2 and a half years. Anyone can search all of my threads and calculate the winners and losers. Im way up on posted plays. WAY up.
    Lb don't waste your time with logic on here it goes way over posters heads.

brahmabull117

perfect fit for brah.
    1-17. You are a grade A certified Jabronie

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If you expect me to read all that babble you are crazy...one or two lines seriously....

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Biggest Fraud was iwanttowin

Saying the michigan game was fixed and the +30 spread was guaranteed. They lose like 58-0 or something. Says he has contacts on the fixed games.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-17. You are a grade A certified Jabronie

Spreadsheet looks like its in positive units to me. Where's your spreadsheet lil guy?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny thread

123 Last