priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL @ Marcum

You give up a lead off single to the pitcher and then a grand slam to a rookie?

Brewers need Gallardo to pitch every game or they're boned.

priskilla22

Marcum is straight up sewer trash.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

why did they walk Montero? Goldschmidt is Gold with the bases juiced. Bad decision.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Best part about it was you knew it was gone because he tossed his glove up in the air as soon as it hit the bat

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    why did they walk Montero? Goldschmidt is Gold with the bases juiced. Bad decision.
    Inning never gets to that point if Marcum wasn't trash and didn't give up a lead off single to a bad hitting pitcher.

Brewers will win this series, but unless Gallardo can start all 7 vs the Phillies, they have ZERO chance.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Their Doomed if Gallardo doesn't pitch every game? Yeah, Greinke sure looked turrible, ......... Macrum had a bad game tonight OMG lets all panic. Jesus Christ the over-reaction on this board sometimes makes me want to a stick a knives in my eyes.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Their Doomed if Gallardo doesn't pitch every game? Yeah, Greinke sure looked turrible, ......... Macrum had a bad game tonight OMG lets all panic. Jesus Christ the over-reaction on this board sometimes makes me want to a stick a knives in my eyes.

Okay, go ahead and 'stick a knives in your eyes'

Not like it'll hit any brain in there anyway, dip shit.

neverstoppers23

Randy Wolfe will get the job done tomorrow and brewers will be fine. No one has given them a chance all year not surprised people would say they have no chance vs. the Phillies.

priskilla22

Greinke had a 7.20 ERA.... terrible is accurate, even though you were attempting to use sarcasm.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Okay, go ahead and 'stick a knives in your eyes'

Not like it'll hit any brain in there anyway, dip shit.
    Wow, good job you can call people names.

priskilla22

Randy Wolfe will get the job done tomorrow and brewers will be fine. No one has given them a chance all year not surprised people would say they have no chance vs. the Phillies.
    I really hope English isn't your first language. The Phillies will win in 5. Please bet your bankroll on the brewers.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

really didn't matter if the brewers lost 2-1, 3-1, 7-1, or 8-1, the brewers were not going to win this game, they couldn't get anything going at all. i have milwaukee series bet so i hope they can close it out soon.

neverstoppers23

Right.... I should of never even posted in this thread after I read brewers have no pitching after Gallardo. It really shows your lack of knowledge. Have fun attacking me personally again, I don't play those games on an internet forum.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    really didn't matter if they lost 2-1, 3-1, 7-1, or 8-1, they were not going to win this game, they couldn't get anything going at all.
    I was one strike away from nailing my under 5 first 5...

But of course, Marcum, the sewer trash punk gives up a grand slam. I was 3-0 before that pitch, so can't win them all, but watching the Brewers lose next round will be rewarding because of how ignorant their fans are (one of their fans in this thread as proof)

priskilla22

Right.... I should of never even posted in this thread after I read brewers have no pitching after Gallardo. It really shows your lack of knowledge. Have fun attacking me personally again, I don't play those games on an internet forum.
    You were touting how well Greinke pitched and he gave up 4 ER in 5 innings.

Yeah... if he gives up 4 ER in 5 innings to the Phillies, it'll be a loss.

The Brewers won't be facing Daniel Hudson in a few days. They'll be facing Halladay, Hamels, and Lee.

Brewers have NO shot.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Would love to see the D Backs win this series

neverstoppers23

I was saying that Greinke didn't pitch that bad. He gave up four runs, but he kept us in the game. Greinke is an Ace, who will do just fine vs. the Phils. Brewers are 28-3 at home with Gallardo and Greinke pitching. It would be interesting to see the rotation we set.

I kinda of figured brewers would give up game 3, that usually happens in a 5 game series. Hell even the Brewers won a game vs. the Phils in 2008 when their team sucked.

priskilla22

I was saying that Greinke didn't pitch that bad. He gave up four runs, but he kept us in the game. Greinke is an Ace, who will do just fine vs. the Phils. Brewers are 28-3 at home with Gallardo and Greinke pitching. It would be interesting to see the rotation we set.

I kinda of figured brewers would give up game 3, that usually happens in a 5 game series. Hell even the Brewers won a game vs. the Phils in 2008 when their team sucked.
    Actually, it is far more likely there is a sweep when a team jumps out 2-0 in a 5 game series..

To say 'that usually happens in a 5 game series' you are basically just speaking out of your ass.

neverstoppers23

Actually, it is far more likely there is a sweep when a team jumps out 2-0 in a 5 game series..

To say 'that usually happens in a 5 game series' you are basically just speaking out of your ass.
    Show me some stats on that. I would be interested to see them, i know that since MLB has went to the five game series no one in the NL has come back from being down 2-0.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was never crazy about Marcum

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Would love to see the D Backs win this series
    Your not the only one. It's a longshot no doubt.

priskilla22

Show me some stats on that. I would be interested to see them, i know that since MLB has went to the five game series no one in the NL has come back from being down 2-0.
    I'm a Cubs fan so I remember the stats that when a team is down 2-0, like 60 something percent of the time the series ends in a sweep. I might google it and see if something pops up, but unless Fox posted incorrect information, I'm right.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Your not the only one. It's a longshot no doubt.
    I put $100 on them +1000 to win the series this morning. Just a wing and a prayer. I could always buy out.

neverstoppers23

Macrum, actually was pretty consistent all year for the Brewers, it wasn't in till the final 2-3 weeks of the season where he started to struggle. I mean he had bad stretches before but not this bad. Hes a good pitcher though, he can still come out of it.
    Randy Wolfe will get the job done tomorrow for the brewers, so all of your dreams will be crushed. I expect anther big game from Braun and Fielder. Braun esp. has been clutch, in every game that matters.

neverstoppers23

I'm a Cubs fan so I remember the stats that when a team is down 2-0, like 60 something percent of the time the series ends in a sweep. I might google it and see if something pops up, but unless Fox posted incorrect information, I'm right.
    Sixty Percent hmm. I guess that could be true, I guess it is not a huge sample size.

neverstoppers23

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...ivision_Series

I guess you are right, i didn't realize there were so many sweeps.

I love how some idiot gave the brewers the win already for today.

*Edit*
    I changed it!

priskilla22

Sixty Percent hmm. I guess that could be true, I guess it is not a huge sample size.
    It has only happened 26 or 27 times I think... so probably 15 or so were just 3 game sweeps.

I like Saunders at home more than I like Wolf on the road.

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="13">Arizona Diamondbacks Career statistics vs. Randy Wolf</td></tr><tr class="colhead"><td>BATTER</td><td class="textright" title="At Bats">AB</td><td class="textright" title="Hits">H</td><td class="textright" title="Doubles">2B</td><td class="textright" title="Triples">3B</td><td class="textright" title="Home Runs">HR</td><td class="textright" title="Runs Batted In">RBI</td><td class="textright" title="Walks">BB</td><td class="textright" title="Strikeouts">SO</td><td class="textright" title="Batting Average">AVG</td><td class="textright" title="On Base Percentage">OBP</td><td class="textright" title="Slugging Percentage">SLG</td><td class="textright" title="OPS = OBP + SLG">OPS</td></tr><tr class="oddrow player-10-3701"><td>Henry Blanco</td><td class="textright">14</td> <td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">.357</td> <td class="textright">.333</td> <td class="textright">.500</td> <td class="textright">.833</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow player-10-4603"><td>Willie Bloomquist</td><td class="textright">10</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">.300</td> <td class="textright">.417</td> <td class="textright">.300</td> <td class="textright">.717</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow player-10-4146"><td>Geoff Blum</td><td class="textright">13</td> <td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">.385</td> <td class="textright">.429</td> <td class="textright">.538</td> <td class="textright">.967</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow player-10-4241"><td>Sean Burroughs</td><td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">.200</td> <td class="textright">.200</td> <td class="textright">.200</td> <td class="textright">.400</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow player-10-6298"><td>Stephen Drew</td><td class="textright">12</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">.167</td> <td class="textright">.214</td> <td class="textright">.583</td> <td class="textright">.798</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow player-10-5447"><td>Robby Hammock</td><td class="textright">6</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">.500</td> <td class="textright">.500</td> <td class="textright">.667</td> <td class="textright">1.167</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow player-10-28586"><td>Miguel Montero</td><td class="textright">8</td> <td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">.500</td> <td class="textright">.500</td> <td class="textright">.500</td> <td class="textright">1.000</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow player-10-4564"><td>Xavier Nady</td><td class="textright">19</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">.158</td> <td class="textright">.200</td> <td class="textright">.316</td> <td class="textright">.516</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow player-10-4598"><td>Lyle Overbay</td><td class="textright">8</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">.375</td> <td class="textright">.375</td> <td class="textright">.875</td> <td class="textright">1.250</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow player-10-29807"><td>Gerardo Parra</td><td class="textright">9</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">.333</td> <td class="textright">.400</td> <td class="textright">.667</td> <td class="textright">1.067</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow player-10-28532"><td>Ryan Roberts</td><td class="textright">13</td> <td class="textright">6</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">.462</td> <td class="textright">.533</td> <td class="textright">.769</td> <td class="textright">1.303</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow player-10-28841"><td>Justin Upton</td><td class="textright">20</td> <td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">5</td> <td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">4</td> <td class="textright">.250</td> <td class="textright">.375</td> <td class="textright">.600</td> <td class="textright">.975</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow player-10-6514"><td>Chris Young</td><td class="textright">27</td> <td class="textright">8</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">0</td> <td class="textright">1</td> <td class="textright">2</td> <td class="textright">3</td> <td class="textright">9</td> <td class="textright">.296</td> <td class="textright">.406</td> <td class="textright">.519</td> <td class="textright">.925</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow bi"><td>Totals</td><td class="textright">164</td><td class="textright">51</td><td class="textright">11</td><td class="textright">1</td><td class="textright">8</td><td class="textright">33</td><td class="textright">15</td><td class="textright">32</td><td class="textright">.311</td><td class="textright">.372</td><td class="textright">.537</td><td class="textright">.908</td></tr></tbody></table>

neverstoppers23

Wolfe, faced, the D-backs twice this season. Once @ arizona where he pitched more recently and gave up 2 ER in 7.1 IP. and 7 ER in the other outing @ home.

priskilla22

No hard feelings neverstoppers, I was 1 strike away from a 4-0 day so got upset.

I'm also a Cubs fan, so I kind of hope the Brewers lose, but good luck to them. I think I hate the Brewers less than the Phillies.

priskilla22

Wolfe, faced, the D-backs twice this season. Once @ arizona where he pitched more recently and gave up 2 ER in 7.1 IP. and 7 ER in the other outing @ home.
    Momentum will get the Dbacks a win tomorrow is just my first impression. Lots of guys in that Dbacks lineup have a good history with Wolf...

But I really doubt Gallardo will lose at home in game 5, so Brewers should be set one way or another.

However, starting a series with the Phillies WITHOUT Gallardo available could be a killer, so the Brewers need to win tomorrow for that reason.

neverstoppers23

Yeah I get you. If it were the cubs or the cards I would probably be the same way. I started off hating the cubs as a kid, but in the recent years I have started to hate the cards a lot more. They just talk so much shit, and they act like their so innocent .

BOL to you with your bet. If they do lose tomorrow, it would be a hell of a game five at Miller Park. I might have some bias here but it just seems like they have thus far been the loudest. Anyways, brewers are 28-3 at home with Gallardo or Greinke Starting. Those are some great numbers. Although I think the brewers players know the magnitude of tomorrows game, maybe getting their ass whipped on a national stage was the best thing for them.

neverstoppers23

Momentum will get the Dbacks a win tomorrow is just my first impression. Lots of guys in that Dbacks lineup have a good history with Wolf...

But I really doubt Gallardo will lose at home in game 5, so Brewers should be set one way or another.

However, starting a series with the Phillies WITHOUT Gallardo available could be a killer, so the Brewers need to win tomorrow for that reason.
    Yeah that is true, but putting Greinke out there I think we would be just fine with that. His road/home splits have not been that extreme in the last two months. But obviously you want the best guy you want out their in game 1.

priskilla22

I think everybody hates the Cardinals in the NL Central.

The Reds hate them, the Brewers hate them, the Pirates had a problem with them this year, the Cubs obviously hate them.

I think it is because of Chris Carpenter.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a Jays fan just wanna say THANK YOU for Brett Lawrie. Guy posted sick numbers this year including a grand slam. Can't wait to have him, Rasmus, and Bautista bring us another world series title within 5 years bitches

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I really hope English isn't your first language. The Phillies will win in 5. Please bet your bankroll on the brewers.
    Not the brightest bulbs in the box here. 1st round = 5 games. Next 2 = 7.

12 Last