griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ok, I admit it. You're right, and I was wrong about everything. I really am an uneducated fukk with a 3 digit bank account...... And you're not a pimply-faced 19 year old nerd with severe self-esteem issues. Awww, Forsy.....I still love you, pal. I know you're sick jealous of me, guy. I get it from your incessant pm's that guys like me basically ruined your childhood by stuffing you in lockers and giving you wedgies almost daily. I'm also sure your disenchantment with your life has only been compounded by the fact that your anti-US threads have ran their course here on the chit-chat room. But you gotta get over all this, pal. Now.....I want you to hitch up those underoos, wipe that snotty nose, clean those grossly oversized glasses of yours.....and get busy frantically typing one if those 1000 word responses of yours saying how these are all lies and you've never pm'ed me in your life!! Forsy, pal....you're incorrigible!!

Opie, it finally makes sense -- i now see why foreskin acts like he has a constant stick up his ass

Thanks for bringing this to light

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Ok, I admit it. You're right, and I was wrong about everything.

I really am an uneducated fukk with a 3 digit bank account......

And you're not a pimply-faced 19 year old nerd with severe self-esteem issues.

Awww, Forsy.....I still love you, pal.

I know you're sick jealous of me, guy. I get it from your incessant pm's that guys like me basically ruined your childhood by stuffing you in lockers and giving you wedgies almost daily.

I'm also sure your disenchantment with your life has only been compounded by the fact that your anti-US threads have ran their course here on the chit-chat room.

But you gotta get over all this, pal.

Now.....I want you to hitch up those underoos, wipe that snotty nose, clean those grossly oversized glasses of yours.....and get busy frantically typing one if those 1000 word responses of yours saying how these are all lies and you've never pm'ed me in your life!!

Forsy, pal....you're incorrigible!!
    Another bland, generic reply by Opie. He's got his hypothetical scenarios in there, he's got his smiley faced emoticons, the only thing this guy is lacking is any substance. He's the used car salesman of SBR. He's all flash and nothing else. Opie's already got a lot of sheep sucking his rooster around here, but I see right through his game.

Opie, if I ever met you in real life, I'd punch you in the teeth, IF I were a guy who punched old geezers in the teeth that is. I'm clearly more of an athlete than you are now, and very likely than you when you were in your prime 50 years ago. Believe me, I wasn't the guy getting wedgies and stuffed into lockers.

For the record, and any person on here with an IQ over 70 can see this, you're a straight up liar Opie. You know that I've never sent you any PMs. I've never used the chit chat room either. Is that the only way you can get the upper hand against me old man? By LYING? Why don't you post the PMs that I sent you if you claim that's what I've been doing. Man, you're pretty damn braindead, aren't you? Why would I ever send you PM's in private when I've just been exposing you for the fraud you are on these boards for everyone to see?

So whaddya say Opie, 1000 SBR point buying at the 5/10 NL table. We play till one of us has it all, or are you just a scared little bitch?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Opie, fly up there and whip his ass
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Another bland, generic reply by Opie. He's got his hypothetical scenarios in there, he's got his smiley faced emoticons, the only thing this guy is lacking is any substance. He's the used car salesman of SBR. He's all flash and nothing else. Opie's already got a lot of sheep sucking his rooster around here, but I see right through his game.
    Opie, if I ever met you in real life, I'd punch you in the teeth, IF I were a guy who punched old geezers in the teeth that is. I'm clearly more of an athlete than you are now, and very likely than you when you were in your prime 50 years ago. Believe me, I wasn't the guy getting wedgies and stuffed into lockers.
    For the record, and any person on here with an IQ over 70 can see this, you're a straight up liar Opie. You know that I've never sent you any PMs. I've never used the chit chat room either. Is that the only way you can get the upper hand against me old man? By LYING? Why don't you post the PMs that I sent you if you claim that's what I've been doing. Man, you're pretty damn braindead, aren't you? Why would I ever send you PM's in private when I've just been exposing you for the fraud you are on these boards for everyone to see?
    So whaddya say Opie, 1000 SBR point buying at the 5/10 NL table. We play till one of us has it all, or are you just a scared little bitch?
    Uhhhhh.......pal, I already did this awhile back. Remember? You reported me to the mods for this as well as posting the link for your Facebook where you had asked to "friend" me like 7 times. You got me 2 infractions as well as a threat of a suspension over doing exactly this!

Are you going to deny this now as well??

You would punch me in the teeth? Chief, you forget I've seen what you look like in real life. Where would you get the ladder to stand on to reach my teeth??

By the way, what is a "1000 SBR point buying"?? You being the poker and grammar genius that you are.....this is clearly some new terminology only for the sharpest players.

I love when you try to pass yourself off as being feverishly erudite....but only succeed in looking like an assh*le!!

Forsy......promise me you'll never change. pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Forsy, Opie's right. You'd have to borrow some stilts pal.

He'd hold your head with one arm and you'd just be swinging air pal.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

forsberg, you used to come into sbrchat from time to time...not sure why you hate opie...probably one of the more down to earth guys around...would even give your dumbass a meal and place to stay the night if you were in need...quit being a fukking whiny ass kid and showing your jealousy in every freaking thread...you are one sad clown to send pm's to members and talking shit...etc. thats just stalkerish

forsberg21

Uhhhhh.......pal, I already did this awhile back. Remember? You reported me to the mods for this as well as posting the link for your Facebook where you had asked to "friend" me like 7 times. You got me 2 infractions as well as a threat of a suspension over doing exactly this!

Are you going to deny this now as well??

You would punch me in the teeth? Chief, you forget I've seen what you look like in real life. Where would you get the ladder to stand on to reach my teeth??

By the way, what is a "1000 SBR point buying"?? You being the poker and grammar genius that you are.....this is clearly some new terminology only for the sharpest players.

I love when you try to pass yourself off as being feverishly erudite....but only succeed in looking like an assh*le!!

Forsy......promise me you'll never change. pal!
    If you had a brain in your head, you'd realize that I was typing "BUY IN". If you don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE, you're borderline illiterate pal. Don't get into any intellectual challenges with me because everyone on this board, whether they like me or not, know that I will annihilate you in anything that involves using IQ.

As for me allegedly reporting you to the mods? Are you serious man? Are you really going to continue going down this path of lying? You said that I PMd you many times and that I sent you my Facebook, now you're telling me that I reported you to the mods? Man you seriously are pathetic old man. Why do you have to resort to lying bro? We both know neither of these things ever happened, but keep on lying and manipulating people into thinking they did. You are only reinforcing my convictions that you truly are a lying fraud. The more you lie about me, the more credibility you add to my story of you being a fraud. Well at least the mods know that this lie of yours isn't true because it never happened. Soon the rest of the masses will too and realize how much of a snake you are.

I've already stated that I'm 6 feet tall and I doubt that you're any taller than that. I would KO you within a minute if I were actually a guy who went around KO'ing old geezer redneck frauds from Texas.

Anyways, put your money where your mouth is you bitch. 1000 points. RIGHT NOW. We play till one of us has it all. Are you scared you little bitch??? Better yet, find a way to get online at PokerStars in your land of the free over there and let's play for some real money you dirty little whore.

Lastly. Please don't reply with more lies about how I called your house, or how I found your address, or whatever stories you're going to make up. I think that most people are starting to see through you Opie. Only people who are truly desperate have to resort to lies.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    If you had a brain in your head, you'd realize that I was typing "BUY IN". If you don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE, you're borderline illiterate pal. Don't get into any intellectual challenges with me because everyone on this board, whether they like me or not, know that I will annihilate you in anything that involves using IQ.
    As for me allegedly reporting you to the mods? Are you serious man? Are you really going to continue going down this path of lying? You said that I PMd you many times and that I sent you my Facebook, now you're telling me that I reported you to the mods? Man you seriously are pathetic old man. Why do you have to resort to lying bro? We both know neither of these things ever happened, but keep on lying and manipulating people into thinking they did. You are only reinforcing my convictions that you truly are a lying fraud. The more you lie about me, the more credibility you add to my story of you being a fraud. Well at least the mods know that this lie of yours isn't true because it never happened. Soon the rest of the masses will too and realize how much of a snake you are.
    I've already stated that I'm 6 feet tall and I doubt that you're any taller than that. I would KO you within a minute if I were actually a guy who went around KO'ing old geezer redneck frauds from Texas.
    Anyways, put your money where your mouth is you bitch. 1000 points. RIGHT NOW. We play till one of us has it all. Are you scared you little bitch??? Better yet, find a way to get online at PokerStars in your land of the free over there and let's play for some real money you dirty little whore.
    Lastly. Please don't reply with more lies about how I called your house, or how I found your address, or whatever stories you're going to make up. I think that most people are starting to see through you Opie. Only people who are truly desperate have to resort to lies.

Forsy having a little bit of a meltdown here!

Pal.....I'm not judging you for reporting that stuff to the mods. The fact is I shouldn't have posted your personal stuff on here. I was wrong. Period.

It's water under the bridge, pal.

As far as your grammatical error with "buying".....I knew what you meant. I was just being an assh*le pointing out your simple mistake, much like you did in pointing out mine with "your".

You're 6'0 tall?? Uhhhh....maybe in your playgroup on "Second Life". But hey.....as you've told me before, this is the INTERNET. You can be whoever you want to be! Good luck with all that, pal.

Regarding what Raydog said....he's right, Forsy. I will give you a nice meal and a place to stay. It saddens me to see a youngster as disenchanted as you are. Especially before they even reach their twenties. Your life has barely begun, my young friend.

If I can ever help you in anyway, please feel free to pm me again. Anytime. I'm serious about this offer, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

forsy you are hilarious! I like ya!

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    forsberg, you used to come into sbrchat from time to time...not sure why you hate opie...probably one of the more down to earth guys around...would even give your dumbass a meal and place to stay the night if you were in need...quit being a fukking whiny ass kid and showing your jealousy in every freaking thread...you are one sad clown to send pm's to members and talking shit...etc. thats just stalkerish
    LOL, when was this? I didn't even know SBR had a chat. I wouldn't even know how to access it.

If you told me right now that you'd give me $100 for me to post a sentence in SBR chat within the next minute, I wouldn't be getting that $100 because I wouldn't even know how to get there.

Man, this Opie guy is a really good manipulator. He's really fooled a lot of people on here into believing anything that he says. Hopefully for those that have been manipulated, you'll be able to see through this impostor for who he really is.

forsberg21

Forsy having a little bit of a meltdown here!

Pal.....I'm not judging you for reporting that stuff to the mods. The fact is I shouldn't have posted your personal stuff on here. I was wrong. Period.

It's water under the bridge, pal.

As far as your grammatical error with "buying".....I knew what you meant. I was just being an assh*le pointing out your simple mistake, much like you did in pointing out mine with "your".

You're 6'0 tall?? Uhhhh....maybe in your playgroup on "Second Life". But hey.....as you've told me before, this is the INTERNET. You can be whoever you want to be! Good luck with all that, pal.

Regarding what Raydog said....he's right, Forsy. I will give you a nice meal and a place to stay. It saddens me to see a youngster as disenchanted as you are. Especially before they even reach their twenties. Your life has barely begun, my young friend.

If I can ever help you in anyway, please feel free to pm me again. Anytime. I'm serious about this offer, pal.
    I don't even know what to say here Opie. You've convinced, or at least are trying to convince, the board that I ratted you out to the mods, that I sent you my Facebook and that I have PMd you in the past. You can lie all you want on here, it's the internet, that's the beauty of it for people like you.

The thing is, there are at least 2 people who know the truth. You and me. I obviously know whether or not I've done these things and you know whether or not I've done these things as well. I guess that's the luxury we both have here.

What's sickening is this: You claim to be this good guy saviour, the charismatic one, SBR's new leader. Yet, you continue to spread lies about me which you know for 100% aren't true because like I said, we both have the luxury of knowing what we have or haven't said to each other beyond these message boards. The fact that you continue spreading these lies, while being fully conscious that they are nothing but deceiving attempts to manipulate people on the boards to side with you, is completely appalling, sickening and disgusting. Is this what a true leader has to resort to? Opie, do you really have to lie to get people to side with you? Why don't you take a page out of my book for a change. Why don't you use cold hard facts to convince the masses? Sure, lying can get you far, but eventually you get exposed.

Anyways, it feels like I'm lecturing a child here. I'm sure that you've gone through your life lying, deceiving, manipulating, blackmailing and threatening people to get what you want. You are a pathetic person and the world would be better without you if you were to be hit by a bus tomorrow. You're nothing but scum sir.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its interesting the good looking guys are the ones you need to be careful of, Opie has that All American look but he is always working the Con. I doubt he owns the cement company he cl,aims to own on Waco that grosses like 10 million a year, he went on and on about it to me in a 2hr talk one night when I use to talk with him. He even when out of the way to show me a pic with his name on some cement truck claiming it was his. I doubt it ever was. I do not talk with this guy anymore, we would talk for hrs weekly, AOL, MSN, Phone and different things like MySpace. Well actually I never trusted the fuk. Yeh his vids are cool and everything but this guy is not who he claims to be. I highly doubt he is even married or that crazy story he got thrown out of the house, does he even own a house???

Opie who are you really??????

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Opie!

They're on to ya pal! I guess it's time to tell the truth.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opie seems so angry lately when he posts Wants to bet everything he has on anything, cars, jewelry , tv's Man how a guy went from a recreational bettor to a problem gambler I saw in some thread he wanted to bet a poster an LED TV??? Huh?????? This will not have a good ending Lesson learned: Bet with your head and not over it, do not get the gambling bug.....learn from others like Opie

What an accurate prediction. We're all seeing the transformation of Opie as described above as we speak. Guy hasnt been his bubbly self since Rangers meltdown. I think a little part of Opie died that day guys and he hasnt shown any signs of recovery since

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

:lol:

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

betplom is a forsberg ghost

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its interesting the good looking guys are the ones you need to be careful of, Opie has that All American look but he is always working the Con. I doubt he owns the cement company he cl,aims to own on Waco that grosses like 10 million a year, he went on and on about it to me in a 2hr talk one night when I use to talk with him. He even when out of the way to show me a pic with his name on some cement truck claiming it was his. I doubt it ever was. I do not talk with this guy anymore, we would talk for hrs weekly, AOL, MSN, Phone and different things like MySpace. Well actually I never trusted the fuk. Yeh his vids are cool and everything but this guy is not who he claims to be. I highly doubt he is even married or that crazy story he got thrown out of the house, does he even own a house???

Opie who are you really??????

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    betplom is a forsberg ghost
    No chance. You're clearly not bright enough.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie, be careful. Jj is trying to get at you anally. He might go to your city and offer you a spiked drink.

Be careful!!!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie losing all control, attacking SBR employees.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok jj clone

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Opie losing all control, attacking SBR employees.
    Why would I attack my own employees?

I have a special surprise for you a little later, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123