opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Opie's bad gambling habits are getting into him. He threatened me with physical violence the other day because he didn't like my posts. Let this be a lesson for people who can't control their gambling.
    I'll fly to Atlanta and fight you right now, pal.

.....or possibly later this evening....I may have a slight layover on my connecting flight.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

How much money do you need Opie?

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

LOL, Opie is fine, it's just the way Dallas lost that I think set him off. With the Rangers winning today he's back even or ahead already.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie just won a new house

Texas Rangers

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    LOL, Opie is fine, it's just the way Dallas lost that I think set him off. With the Rangers winning today he's back even or ahead already.

I'm a small-time player, pal. I recognized long ago that gambling was not something I was very "sharp" at......so I basically use it to enhance my sports viewing enjoyment. I consider it the same as buying a ticket to the game. Gets me a little more into the flow.

That being said.....nice to win my last 3 on my hometown club!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

unreal Opie used to have such a calm demeanor but he buried himself lately and was exposed

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That's what happens when you tail laker boy or JJGold regularly

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Opie will be fine..... don't you guys worry. He's a great guy everything is under control.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    That's what happens when you tail laker boy or JJGold regularly
    Anyone tailing me in NFL or baseball is doing well

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Opie's bad gambling habits are getting into him. He threatened me with physical violence the other day because he didn't like my posts. Let this be a lesson for people who can't control their gambling.
    A lot of people want to kill you, and it has nothing to do with gambling. You are an annoyance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vyomguy

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    A lot of people want to kill you, and it has nothing to do with gambling. You are an annoyance.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Never saw a "professional" bettor like JJ carry a square spreadsheet for that long.

jjgold

Stavros look closely at my spreadsheet

You need to learn how to use it

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

JJ,

Get out of this thread and go help BBD, he needs somebody to help him smoke the Heathens off of him in that "Why Aren't You a Pro" thread.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

opie pm'd me saying he would give me head for $15. I haven't replied yet.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Didn't I call this weeks ago??? Well I guess it's no surprise that Opie's showing us his true colours now, the truth always comes out in the end. I'm just a little disappointed that people couldn't see through this guy from the start. Look at the narcissistic post he made to me recently:

Originally Posted by opie1988

Hey pal. Why don't a little video challenge to see which one of us truly has the most?? This is not at all my style, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Lets figure out a way to show which one of us has the greater net worth. How about winner gets $1000 bucks, 2k points, and the right to ban the loser from SBR if they so choose. Any interest?

What's wrong with this guy? I think he's finally being exposed for the fraud he is.

You know who Opie reminds me off? The monorail guy from the Simpsons. He appears out of nowhere, promises the world to everyone, then gets caught for the fraud he is.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Didn't I call this weeks ago??? Well I guess it's no surprise that Opie's showing us his true colours now, the truth always comes out in the end. I'm just a little disappointed that people couldn't see through this guy from the start. Look at the narcissistic post he made to me recently:

Hey pal. Why don't a little video challenge to see which one of us truly has the most?? This is not at all my style, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Lets figure out a way to show which one of us has the greater net worth. How about winner gets $1000 bucks, 2k points, and the right to ban the loser from SBR if they so choose. Any interest?

What's wrong with this guy? I think he's finally being exposed for the fraud he is.

You know who Opie reminds me off? The monorail guy from the Simpsons. He appears out of nowhere, promises the world to everyone, then gets caught for the fraud he is.

Opie got the gambling bug and lost a ton of money, I think that would affect his personality also
    Would not be surprised if he got divorced within one year

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Going through the big D and don't mean Dallas. Lol

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    opie pm'd me saying he would give me head for $15. I haven't replied yet.
    Now this was funny!

Bravo to you, Hels. Someone might just hear of you yet! (in all seriousness, this was a good one. Well done.)

Forsy-

Nice of you to show up, pal. I kind of figured you would since you're incessant posts on the downfall of America have pretty much ran the same course as your luck with the ladies......no one is interested!

I appreciate you reminding me of this bet we made. Are you ready? Tell you what, let's make it 10k to the winner, and a lifetime ban on SBR for the loser.

I won't make you give me all of your points, cause all I ever hear is how much you suck at poker and constantly lose them. I'll let you keep those, pal.

What do you say. friend?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Steve173 you gotta get that panel in the bottom right fixed pal. How much are those panels at Home depot like $2

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Lol

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I rent. I wouldn't take them for free, not worth the effort.

If a chick is turned off by my ceiling than she doesn't understand the real me and she doesn't respect my values.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frizzelli, and excel

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I rent. I wouldn't take them for free, not worth the effort.

If a chick is turned off by my ceiling than she doesn't understand the real me and she doesn't respect my values.

So the "real" you values sleeping in your kitchen and banging a chic while both of you are exposed to potentially lethal doses of asbestos laden attic insulation??

Good luck with all that, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I rent. I wouldn't take them for free, not worth the effort. If a chick is turned off by my ceiling than she doesn't understand the real me and she doesn't respect my values.
    Stevayy... I have the same exact ceiling tiles in my shitter at work where I also rent the facility. I don't replace mine either although they are old and stained by water. Not my fukin problem and my time spent shitting has never been effected by it and nor should your time spent hammering broads... brilliant minds think alike.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post

jjgold

I hope Opie ends up in the street mainly because would be a good example for the kids here

I think would be good to show the early stages of Opie vs the Opie of now and show the deterioration of a big gambler

Texas is known for problem gamblers too

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anyone tailing me in is doing well

That just doesn't sound right at all coach.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

I hope Opie ends up in the street mainly because would be a good example for the kids here

I think would be good to show the early stages of Opie vs the Opie of now and show the deterioration of a big gambler

That's pretty cold, Coach....

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I agree with this coach.

Whatever happened to that guy they found on the street with the low voice whom they made into a Pistons broadcaster. Didn't he get arrested not a week later and get back on the pipe and back on the street or something like that.

Opie is headed there except instead of crack it's Gambling and Johnny Walker.

I do very much respect him for filming it though, takes balls.

Kids watch this all take place and take a lesson from it.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie don't sell your post hole digger. How will you dig holes for rich peoples flags? It isn't a +EV sale

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Now this was funny!

Bravo to you, Hels. Someone might just hear of you yet! (in all seriousness, this was a good one. Well done.)

Forsy-

Nice of you to show up, pal. I kind of figured you would since you're incessant posts on the downfall of America have pretty much ran the same course as your luck with the ladies......no one is interested!

I appreciate you reminding me of this bet we made. Are you ready? Tell you what, let's make it 10k to the winner, and a lifetime ban on SBR for the loser.

I won't make you give me all of your points, cause all I ever hear is how much you suck at poker and constantly lose them. I'll let you keep those, pal.

What do you say. friend?
    Hey monorail man, before we begin, maybe I can give you a free lesson on the difference between "your" and "you're" and when to use them. Just bring your grade 5 grammar book so you can follow along if I go too fast.

The fact that you offered to wager betpoints earlier is one of the many reasons which makes me think that you're not the high roller you claim you are.

I'm not sure where you're reference to my poker play comes from, but let's do something to make things a little more interesting around here. Tonight, let's get together for a little heads up poker action at the 5/10 NL table. Buyin is 1000 and we play until one of us has it all.

Or better yet... why don't we meet on PokerStars and do this for real money? Oh wait... our American suckers have been forbidden from playing online poker. That's too bad. Even when I lived in communist China, I was able to get on PokerStars. Hmmmm, what does that say about the USA?

Whaddya say old man Opie? Can you spare 1000 betpoints, or did you plan on buying pizza with those because your bank account is down to 3 digits again?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Opie, are some of these clowns actually taking this video seriously?!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperOpi.../1/Mut9ObQrK-c

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

DID everyone miss the Rangers winning 3 straight, OPIE won BIGGGGGGG

jjgold

Opie asked me for points but I did not have many and plus cannot transfer more than 2 points

Forseberg your onto something here, he aint getting anything by you

opie1988

Hey monorail man, before we begin, maybe I can give you a free lesson on the difference between "your" and "you're" and when to use them. Just bring your grade 5 grammar book so you can follow along if I go too fast.
    The fact that you offered to wager betpoints earlier is one of the many reasons which makes me think that
    you're not the high roller you claim you are. I'm not sure where you're reference to my poker play comes from, but let's do something to make things a little more interesting around here.
    Tonight, let's get together for a little heads up poker action at the 5/10 NL table. Buyin is 1000 and we play until one of us has it all.Or better yet... why don't we meet on PokerStars and do this for real money? Oh wait... our
    American suckers have been forbidden from playing online poker. That's too bad. Even when I lived in communist China, I was able to get on PokerStars. Hmmmm, what does that say about the USA?
    Whaddya say old man Opie? Can you spare 1000 betpoints, or did you plan on buying pizza with those because your bank account is down to 3 digits again?
    Ok, I admit it. You're right, and I was wrong about everything.

I really am an uneducated fukk with a 3 digit bank account......

And you're not a pimply-faced 19 year old nerd with severe self-esteem issues.

Awww, Forsy.....I still love you, pal.

I know you're sick jealous of me, guy. I get it from your incessant pm's that guys like me basically ruined your childhood by stuffing you in lockers and giving you wedgies almost daily.

I'm also sure your disenchantment with your life has only been compounded by the fact that your anti-US threads have ran their course here on the chit-chat room.

But you gotta get over all this, pal.

Now.....I want you to hitch up those underoos, wipe that snotty nose, clean those grossly oversized glasses of yours.....and get busy frantically typing one if those 1000 word responses of yours saying how these are all lies and you've never pm'ed me in your life!!

Forsy, pal....you're incorrigible!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123 Last