ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Can you tell us if LB is "UP"?!?!?
    I could give a fukk if he is up or down. Im only worried about my bankroll Im a big believer in gambling gods. Im not makin fun of nobody. Bad karma. Good luck to you sir.
    Points Awarded:

numismatist gave ttrace35 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Lakerboy...you cant possibly tell me your finding an edge when your betting that many games a day/week.
    You should try sticking to a much lower quantity weekly if your going to have any success in this game!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You are correct. I should have taken Det last night and i kept thinking about it but i was being greedy and looking for the whole 5 bills instead of $140.
    This game is all about being intelligent! The degenerate word you used was greedy....why risk when you can guarantee profit? Strange!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn SBR is brutal....

one day Lakerboy is king... next day people are making threads saying how bad he sucks.

Even Paco accused Lakerboy of working at the gas station and being a "air bettor"

Keep ya head up LBeezy i ain't mad at ya just b/c I tailed you on Eagles Sunday night and lost half my bankroll...

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I don't understand the LB hate? I haven't been here that long, but hating LB is like hating meatloaf? Why hate meatloaf?
    Yeah, never said he was a good capper but at least he posts leans and his reasons.

TBH I don't think anyone on SBR is good, including me.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Come on people, if you blindly tail anyone and lose, YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME.

Make your own picks and stop blaming others because you lose.

Ice House

i said i wasn't mad at LB for his losing picks....

Ice House

i know its my money... just lost a lot of confidence in him.

probably won't be tailing him anymore. maybe fade him for awhile until he gets out of his slump.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

im saving this thread so i can FADEEEEEE

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He still wanted your play on D-backs the other night though... I guess he likes tailing a guy who "loses."
    I didn't want his play. I wanted to know how confident/big he was going. I even posted I had a lean on Brewers?
    For the record, I never religously tailed lakerboy or was on his cokk. I know enough about all the sports I bet on to make my own educated decision. I will always give someone credit on here if their input helps me place a winning bet. But SBR has gone downhill from the good old days when we were all making money in LB's NBA thread. I hardly ever read good analysis or insight on here anymore. To be honest, reading all this crap just clutters your mind so I almost think it's better to cap on your own without reading the forum at all

PAYTON20

I never check spreadsheets. I just go by what people post in the forum before the start of the the games. Can't you just fill in anything you want on the spreadsheet?

I have a question: from reading this thread, and your posts about the NFL, you had a bunch of NFL plays last week that aren't on your spreadsheet. i.e. Cardinals ML, Jets +pts and ML, Raiders +pts, Dolphins, etc... All pretty hefty plays as well. Can you explain?

Not that it even matters but it seems like the haters get under your skin and you feel pressure to prove something. My honest suggestion would be fukk SBR and cap on your own for a period of time and compare results?

Just look at the sheet instead of trying to speculate.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Paayton look aat the whole sheet. That's just the last 50 picks. Those plays are all on there. If you don't know how to use the site don't make accusations. You can't just go and put plays into the sheet afterr the games are over- people will see that. Anyways I don't understand why people on this site worry so much about me.

PAYTON20

Paayton look aat the whole sheet. That's just the last 50 picks. Those plays are all on there. If you don't know how to use the site don't make accusations. You can't just go and put plays into the sheet afterr the games are over- people will see that. Anyways I don't understand why people on this site worry so much about me.
    I see it now. I didn't make accusations I just asked for an explanation. Ya I've never used spreadsheets. Maybe I will start

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see it now. I didn't make accusations I just asked for an explanation. Ya I've never used spreadsheets. Maybe I will start
    Unfortunately, Lakerboy's spreadsheets have to be taken with a grain of salt.

He has 14 pages of edits/deletes in just the last few months.

That means, he could have deleted over 140 losing plays.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Unfortunately, Lakerboy's spreadsheets have to be taken with a grain of salt. He has 14 pages of edits/deletes in just the last few months. That means, he could have deleted over 140 losing plays.
    Really?

Wow. Ya, see that's why I don't look at spreadsheets and only take into account what people post in the forum before the game. Why would they give you the option to edit/delete?? That makes no sense. Once you make a pick it should lock once the game starts with no option of editing/deleting. If this is true then spreadsheets really have no credibility

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Who cares honestly
    If you put money on his plays blindly its your own fault not his
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave Full Time Hobo 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

theres no point of talking even if a sheet shows negative hes still gonna say still up or it was a good day lmao fukin curry clown

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Really?

Wow. Ya, see that's why I don't look at spreadsheets and only take into account what people post in the forum before the game. Why would they give you the option to edit/delete?? That makes no sense. Once you make a pick it should lock once the game starts with no option of editing/deleting. If this is true then spreadsheets really have no credibility

dont listen to these ghost accounts. lots of those edits were for soccer asian lines that had two options within bet that resulted in pushes/win or pushes/losses. also book name was forgotten numerous times so to add the book name in you have to edit. if you dont have the book name in there then you get accused of making up numbers.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont listen to these ghost accounts. lots of those edits were for soccer asian lines that had two options within bet that resulted in pushes/win or pushes/losses. also book name was forgotten numerous times so to add the book name in you have to edit. if you dont have the book name in there then you get accused of making up numbers.
    WTF are you betting on Asian soccer? Go spend time with your wife you degenerate.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan View Post
    WTF are you betting on Asian soccer? Go spend time with your wife you degenerate.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

classic.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Guys lets all leave Lakerboy alone. Who cares if he is an air bettor. We all called him out about the Packers guarantee.... He's probably a good guy, i'm sure he just has the Hitler avatar for attention he probably doesnt have racist feelings, I'm sure he means well.

Merry Christmas and happy
    New Year Lakerboy!

Good luck on your plays pal.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by pacerboy View Post
    1. LAKERBOY PLEASE NEVER STOP POSTING HERE SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY BY FADING YOUR ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE TRAIN WRECK

ALL OF THESE ARE PLAYS BY LAKERBOY SINCE OCTOBER 1ST. LAKERBOY IS A LIAR AND DOESN'T POST ALL OF HIS LOSSES IN HIS SPREADSHEET, SO I DECIDED TO DOCUMENT EACH PLAY AND POST THE AMOUNT WON OR LOST. HERE IS THE EVIDENCE:

BLACKBURN ML -50
      BLACKBURN TT OVER -124
      TULANE +7 -220
      TULANE ML -100
      DBACKS ML -200
      EAGLES -9.5 -220
      BENGALS +3 +900
      DENVER +12 -660
      YANKS GM 2 ML -141
      YANKS GM 3 ML -200
      BUCS -10 -550
      RAIDERS +4.5 -345