laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Reason I did not post today....

Crazy day....actually had time to make a couple bets in between it all. Hit on the Rangers and 2nd half Bucs....almost played Yanks but didn't .....but today was nuts therefore not much time to post....

decided to take company car instead of my own to take my youth on field trip....make a stop at cvs to load up on my money g r a m come out and boom....key is broken in half.....call co worker who brings me spare key....pick up my youth....turns out didn't need the van either way....decide to head back to the office with my kids and switch to my own vehicle (they like driving in the beamer). Finally we head out on the field trip which is to USC....get to the campus....park the car....we are barely on the campus 15 minutes when we get swarmed by police....all 3 of my kids as well of myself get handcuffed, questioned all out in the open in front of whole campus. Finally they realize I'm contracted with probation but still keep my kids in cuffs saying "some of the students felt threatened, therefore we are doing a search". I could go on but never have I been involved in such bull shit. Was sad for my kids...they work hard and this is what they get.....well, have a good one all, just wanted to share my day.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

what do you mean by contracted with probation and about how old are your kids

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    what do you mean by contracted with probation and about how old are your kids
    Probation pays me to work with teens to do what they need to do to get off probation. Its a real rewarding. My kids are between 15-17