Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Amanda Knox Innocent

Found Innocent, just guilty of defamation.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

They are booing her outside

saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Amanda and Casey should do a hustler spread together...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This is horrendous. WTF is wrong with the legal system these days????

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Her boyfriend is freed to?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

who cares

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    damn i-talians. all they are good for is lasagna and ferraris

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
    Amanda and Casey should do a hustler spread together...
    Cant wait for this.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

shari, do u mean horrendous because she is freed or do u mean she should have remained jailed?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

there is a good chance this girl was really innocent

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post

shari, do u mean horrendous because she is freed or do u mean she should have remained jailed?
    I mean horrendous she was freed. Although yes, of course, innocent until proven guilty. The only thing the past year reinforces to me is that even if I'm in some way connected with a murder, I'll most likely get off.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...asons-why.html

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Hahaha. Shari said "I'll likely get off"

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Shari....the evidence was spotty at best and everything they had led to Rudy Guege (who is doing 16 years for the murder).

Usually, overturning a decision is based on huge money lawyers and crazy antics, but this time they actually got it right.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Killing someone is ****** up but smashing a duvet on top of them is really crossing the line

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

murder is legal if u are a young, attractive, and white nowadays, don't u know? what a clusterfuck

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 501

there is really no motive that has ever been established or even suggested (that makes any sense)

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Good for Knox. Hope she enjoys the rest of her free life.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

She wasn't there.
    I'm in the minority here, but I don't think she did it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: VegasInsider

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

a jury says she is innocent

she is innocent
    amanda knox if ur posting on sbr pm me for one of those drug fueled sex games
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave griz 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

how do you people know if she is innocent or not? did they release all the evidence to the public?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    how do you people know if she is innocent or not? did they release all the evidence to the public?
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justic...ery/index.html

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    murder is legal if u are a young, attractive, and white nowadays, don't u know? what a clusterfuck
    You forgot female

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

FIVE REASONS KNOX IS INNOCENT
    1) Lack of motive.
    There still seems to be no convincing motive for the murder.
    Prosecutors said tensions between Knox and Miss Kercher had reached boiling point over disagreements about housework, hygiene and boyfriends. They claimed Knox was driven to rage by jealousy towards her British flatmate. But it seemed far-fetched to claim that such relatively minor differences would lead Knox to kill.
    2) Lack of DNA.
    None of Knox’s DNA was found in the bedroom in which Miss Kercher was stabbed to death. The prosecution claimed that Knox’s DNA was on the handle of the presumed murder weapon, a kitchen knife, and Kercher’s genetic material on the blade, linking the American to the killing.
    They also said that Sollecito’s DNA was found on the clasp, which had been cut or torn off the bra, proving that he took part in the attack too.
    But a review of the evidence by two independent experts from La Sapienza University in Rome found that the DNA traces were too low to be reliable and so small that they could not be retested.
    The bra clasp was only found six weeks after the initial crime scene investigation, by which time it had been kicked around the floor of Miss Kercher’s bedroom, leading to a high risk of contamination.
    3) No witnesses.
    The prosecution struggled to come up with witnesses who could place Knox and Sollecito at the scene of the crime. A homeless drug addict, Antonio Curatolo, told the initial trial that he had seen Knox and her boyfriend arguing on the night of the murder near the scene of the crime. But during the appeal he gave confusing and contradictory evidence, mixing up dates, and admitted to regularly using heroin, further undermining his credibility.
    Even Rudy Guede, the Ivory Coast-born drifter who was also convicted of the murder, initially said that Knox was not in the house on the night of the murder. He changed his story a few months after his arrest, saying that on coming out of the bathroom he had grappled with a stranger, who could have been Sollecito, and that he saw Knox’s silhouette outside the house.
    4) Doubts over the murder weapon.
    Police and prosecutors said Miss Kercher was killed with a 6.5 inch long kitchen knife found in Sollecito’s apartment. But the blade of the knife did not match two out of three of the wounds to her neck.
    Nor did it match a bloody, knife-shaped smear on Miss Kercher’s bedclothes. The trial judge said that two knives must have been used; the second has never been found.
    5) The false confession.
    The defence said that when Knox "confessed" to being in the house on the night of the murder and could remember hearing Miss Kercher scream, she was traumatised and acting under extreme psychological pressure after an all night interrogation by police. Knox told the trial that during the questioning she had been cuffed around the head by an officer and told that if she did not start cooperating she would face decades in jail. She was questioned without a lawyer being present and at the time she knew only basic Italian.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Shari....the evidence was spotty at best and everything they had led to Rudy Guege (who is doing 16 years for the murder).

Usually, overturning a decision is based on huge money lawyers and crazy antics, but this time they actually got it right.
    Yes the evidence was spotty at best. But it was better than the evidence that she didn't do it. I'm sorry but as soon as people start falsely accusing others (found to be innocent), confessing (and then recanting) and lying... I'm not believing your sorry ass. When Bcats said Amanda Knox in Chat it took a second to click in. As soon as it did, I'm in shock. Like I said I only spent a bit over a week in L'Aquila but one of my close guy friends is born and raised there. This is going to be devastating. This little whore almost ruined an innocent man's life if by chance that Swiss guy didn't read about the case and provide an alibi.

No more of this whoreshit. If you're innocent... it shouldn't involve this many twists, turns, lies, accusations, etc... No way man. As a chick I'm all for standing up for my sisters but this year two got away with murder. The first I care about because it involved a baby. This one, only because it'll upset someone close to me. Either way, they should go play Powerball and thank their lucky stars for the US judicial system.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    FIVE REASONS KNOX IS INNOCENT
    1) Lack of motive.
    There still seems to be no convincing motive for the murder.
    Prosecutors said tensions between Knox and Miss Kercher had reached boiling point over disagreements about housework, hygiene and boyfriends. They claimed Knox was driven to rage by jealousy towards her British flatmate. But it seemed far-fetched to claim that such relatively minor differences would lead Knox to kill.
    2) Lack of DNA.
    None of Knox’s DNA was found in the bedroom in which Miss Kercher was stabbed to death. The prosecution claimed that Knox’s DNA was on the handle of the presumed murder weapon, a kitchen knife, and Kercher’s genetic material on the blade, linking the American to the killing.
    They also said that Sollecito’s DNA was found on the clasp, which had been cut or torn off the bra, proving that he took part in the attack too.
    But a review of the evidence by two independent experts from La Sapienza University in Rome found that the DNA traces were too low to be reliable and so small that they could not be retested.
    The bra clasp was only found six weeks after the initial crime scene investigation, by which time it had been kicked around the floor of Miss Kercher’s bedroom, leading to a high risk of contamination.
    3) No witnesses.
    The prosecution struggled to come up with witnesses who could place Knox and Sollecito at the scene of the crime. A homeless drug addict, Antonio Curatolo, told the initial trial that he had seen Knox and her boyfriend arguing on the night of the murder near the scene of the crime. But during the appeal he gave confusing and contradictory evidence, mixing up dates, and admitted to regularly using heroin, further undermining his credibility.
    Even Rudy Guede, the Ivory Coast-born drifter who was also convicted of the murder, initially said that Knox was not in the house on the night of the murder. He changed his story a few months after his arrest, saying that on coming out of the bathroom he had grappled with a stranger, who could have been Sollecito, and that he saw Knox’s silhouette outside the house.
    4) Doubts over the murder weapon.
    Police and prosecutors said Miss Kercher was killed with a 6.5 inch long kitchen knife found in Sollecito’s apartment. But the blade of the knife did not match two out of three of the wounds to her neck.
    Nor did it match a bloody, knife-shaped smear on Miss Kercher’s bedclothes. The trial judge said that two knives must have been used; the second has never been found.
    5) The false confession.
    The defence said that when Knox "confessed" to being in the house on the night of the murder and could remember hearing Miss Kercher scream, she was traumatised and acting under extreme psychological pressure after an all night interrogation by police. Knox told the trial that during the questioning she had been cuffed around the head by an officer and told that if she did not start cooperating she would face decades in jail. She was questioned without a lawyer being present and at the time she knew only basic Italian.
    Come on nash, you're better than to pick and choose from an article.

FIVE REASONS KNOX IS GUILTY
    1) The confession.
    Knox confessed that she was in the house on the night of the murder and that she heard Miss Kercher scream, identifying a Congolese bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, as the assailant. She told the court during the trial that the confession was made under duress but then repeated the entire account in a five page memorandum the next morning.

2) The false accusation.
    The prosecution said the fact that Knox falsely accused Lumumba of being the killer was a sign of her own guilt and an attempt to throw them off her trail. He was arrested in a dawn raid by armed police and spent two weeks in jail. It was only by chance that a Swiss businessman read about the case and came forward to say he had been talking to Lumumba in his bar on the night of the murder — offering him a rock-solid alibi. Lumumba says Knox nearly ruined his life and is suing her for defamation.

3) The alibi.
    Sollecito could not back up Knox’s alibi on the night of the murder.
    She claimed she spent the evening with him, smoking marijuana, watching the French film Amelie and making love. But Sollecito told police he could not remember if Knox was with him that evening or not.
    Even assuming his memory was hazy because of the drugs, it seemed odd that a young man who had just embarked on a new relationship could not recall whether he had spent the night with his girlfriend or not.

4) Computer and telephone records.
    Sollecito claimed he used his computer to download and watch cartoons and Amelie. But computer experts told the court that there was no activity on his laptop between 9.10pm on Nov 1, and 5.32am the next morning — the time frame in which the murder took place.
    Knox and Sollecito turned off their mobile phones on the night of the murder, from around 8.40pm, and turned them back on at around 6am, inviting further suspicion.

5) The staged break-in.
    A bedroom belonging to one of Miss Kercher’s Italian flatmates was ransacked on the night of the murder, with a window smashed with a rock. But police said the break-in was staged - broken glass from the window was found on top of clothes scattered on the floor, suggesting the window was broken after the contents of the room were messed up. Prosecutors accused Knox and her boyfriend of staging the break-in to make the killing look like a burglary that had turned into rape and murder.
    Last edited by shari91; 10-03-11 at 03:32 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: moses millsap

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

this was an overzealous prosecutor making up stories where there wasn't one, gotta have evidence.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

anybody who has paid close attention to this case instead of buying everything the american media is spinning knows she is definitely guilty, a terrible acquittal

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    anybody who has paid close attention to this case instead of buying everything the american media is spinning knows she is definitely guilty, a terrible acquittal
    If she's "definitely guilty", then why did they go to the extreme step of overturning the verdict, which has zero to do with the american media? Pretty clear nothing is definite and the evidence was inconclusive at best and insufficient to support conviction.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

ritual date: october 3!!!!! o.j. simpson was also found not guilty on oct 3!!! build up emotions in people!!!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't care what she did or didn't do Jail is no place for a hotty like that

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3653

we need Knoxy posting here. BBD, make this happen

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

shes hot

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Baruch HaShem Foxy Knoxy!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Yes the evidence was spotty at best. But it was better than the evidence that she didn't do it. I'm sorry but as soon as people start falsely accusing others (found to be innocent), confessing (and then recanting) and lying... I'm not believing your sorry ass. When Bcats said Amanda Knox in Chat it took a second to click in. As soon as it did, I'm in shock. Like I said I only spent a bit over a week in L'Aquila but one of my close guy friends is born and raised there. This is going to be devastating. This little whore almost ruined an innocent man's life if by chance that Swiss guy didn't read about the case and provide an alibi.

No more of this whoreshit. If you're innocent... it shouldn't involve this many twists, turns, lies, accusations, etc... No way man. As a chick I'm all for standing up for my sisters but this year two got away with murder. The first I care about because it involved a baby. This one, only because it'll upset someone close to me. Either way, they should go play Powerball and thank their lucky stars for the US judicial system.

Yeah...That's why you'll never see CSI-Perugia.
    These inept morons couldn't prove a scientific case
    with Sherlock Holmes on their side.
    Hey Luigi....Whatsa DNA???

God Bless Amanda Knox!!

123 Last