crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

the more i read about the case, the more guilty she seems to me.

if she wasnt at the crime scene why did she lie and say she was? if she was beaten/coerced why did the she give the same exact version at a later date? and if she wasnt there why did she implicate her former boss as the attacker? she then changed her story to being at her boyfriend's home watching a downloaded movie even though his computer was turned off. both their phones were also suspiciously turned off during the time of the murder.

she also admitted to taking a shower in the bloody bathroom which is bizarre.

i know if i were innocent, i would only admit to these:
    1) i don't know what happened, i wasnt there. 2) <my alibi=""> alibi 3) i want a lawyer. i would never sign a confession like she did.

dna doesn't matter cause even if it doesn't implicate her, it doesn't exonerate her either. dont need dna to prove guilt anyways.</my>

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

ive seen the movies. Italy just wanted to keep her so they could charge some guy to kill her like that movie hostel. They were trying to pull a fast one. I dont know why america didnt just tell italy to go **** itself and go get that girl.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Why did she say she was in the kitchen when it happened then suddenly change and say she was at her boyfriends? Surely that raises eyebrows!

immy5150
    immy5150's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

its about time.....how much cash will she get?

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

How can she be guilty when they already have someone in prison for the murder, unless they think 3 people murdered her when the two of them probably didn't even know the other guy.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

When can she get a reality show.... it can be like the bachelorette only instead of giving the guys roses when they are out, she cab just go ahead and kill them....

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yes the evidence was spotty at best. But it was better than the evidence that she didn't do it. I'm sorry but as soon as people start falsely accusing others (found to be innocent), confessing (and then recanting) and lying... I'm not believing your sorry ass. When Bcats said Amanda Knox in Chat it took a second to click in. As soon as it did, I'm in shock. Like I said I only spent a bit over a week in L'Aquila but one of my close guy friends is born and raised there. This is going to be devastating. This little whore almost ruined an innocent man's life if by chance that Swiss guy didn't read about the case and provide an alibi. No more of this whoreshit. If you're innocent... it shouldn't involve this many twists, turns, lies, accusations, etc... No way man. As a chick I'm all for standing up for my sisters but this year two got away with murder. The first I care about because it involved a baby. This one, only because it'll upset someone close to me. Either way, they should go play Powerball and thank their lucky stars for the US judicial system.
    Do you mind explaining the part highlighted in bold?... In chat?... A chat room? And how is it devastating to your guy friend?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yes the evidence was spotty at best. But it was better than the evidence that she didn't do it. I'm sorry but as soon as people start falsely accusing others (found to be innocent), confessing (and then recanting) and lying... I'm not believing your sorry ass. When Bcats said Amanda Knox in Chat it took a second to click in. As soon as it did, I'm in shock. Like I said I only spent a bit over a week in L'Aquila but one of my close guy friends is born and raised there. This is going to be devastating. This little whore almost ruined an innocent man's life if by chance that Swiss guy didn't read about the case and provide an alibi.

No more of this whoreshit. If you're innocent... it shouldn't involve this many twists, turns, lies, accusations, etc... No way man. As a chick I'm all for standing up for my sisters but this year two got away with murder. The first I care about because it involved a baby. This one, only because it'll upset someone close to me. Either way, they should go play Powerball and thank their lucky stars for the US judicial system.
    Agreed. Not only were there so many twists, turns, lies, etc. etc. but she changed her story multiple times.

If you tell the truth there is no need to ever change the story. She is guilty and got away with it.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Welcome home Amanda!

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I didn't follow the case at all. Is it possible this woman is kind of an unlucky idiot, related to her antics, or does she rub intelligent enough to imply that she's most likely guilty?

First 123