Florida BIG

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

explain emily

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Florida's QB looked like he never played the game before, his chances are less than good on the road.

LSU in a romp
    By the time he came in last week Florida was already down big and they had proven that they couldnt run at all. Alabama knew they were one dimensional and were going to have to pass to get back in the game. I'm not saying he is going to come out and look good against LSU but, hes probably not as bad as you might think.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I loved bama last week and they stomped FL

I love LSU this week, already locked up my bet but now I"m worried, last week people were talking about FL winning outright, there are way to many people on here loving LSU somehow I'm feeling like this spread is a trap now.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

lsu by 7

Bucky buck
    Bucky buck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just saw this news.....

FLORIDA UNSURE OF QB: True freshman Jeff Driskel may or may not start at quarterback for Florida when the No. 17 Gators (4-1, 2-1 Southeastern Conference) play at No. 1 LSU (5-0, 2-0 SEC) at 2:30 p.m. Saturday on CBS.
    Offensive coordinator Charlie Weis said Tuesday that he could start redshirt freshman Tyler Murphy or true freshman Jacoby Brissett. Driskel, the No. 1 prep quarterback in the nation out of Oviedo, Fla., last year, sprained his ankle in the loss to Alabama Saturday after he replaced starting quarterback John Brantley.

First 12