TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts Ml, thank me later

Mkulykov
    Mkulykov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Bucs -10. Gl

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB you said Jets +3 was an easy play last night too.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB is due. Be careful fading.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Wait a minute...how do you know this Colts team sucks?? You've only seen Painter in 1Q of football (which he played decent).

It's a tough call to make considering we've only seen Painter for a handful of snaps. I think Indy pounds the rock tonight and we finally things open up for Wayne and Clark.

I'm not saying the Colts are the right side, but it's difficult to say considering we haven't seen enough to Painter.

BostonBrowns
    BostonBrowns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I like the under 40... but then again I took the under in the cowboys/lions game so WTF do I know

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

How about,has Painter played a FRESH NFL D yet.....answer : no ,he played a Steelers, Defense, that was on the field the whole game and he popped in for the forth,at his crib,with tons of love and support and total peace ,ok you get it... NOW ,throw him in there on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL,for his FIRST START,under the lights,OUTDOORS,with a LOUD pissed off Florida crowd,and a FRESH, FAST, HARD HITTING Defense,against a rising team that went 10-6 last year,and a team that needs this win to stay a top their devision....... I got the Bucs -9.5 and in a couple teasers and halftime-6 to score withen the first 7:30......you name it...Bucs tonight

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played colts +17.5 and u46.5 and am really wishing i wouldve taken the bucs - and the over.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I have Colts +10.5....they'll probably be up 10 at half and give up 21 in the 4th to lose by 11! I had Buffalo, Seattle, and Miami/SD over yesterday. Buffalo falls apart & Henne gets knocked out and I can't get the late FG lose by 2.5. To top it off Atlanta loses 18 of a 20 point lead against TAVARUS FCN JACKSON???
    College football is 1000X easier to cap than this helter-skelter $hit....don't know why I bother in the NFL anymore.

I'm with you Mr. H. I had over 30 plays this weekend and not one of my teams came back from any kind of deficit. Nothing lucky/ fortunate in any of the games. Yet I had A&M, Baylor, Eagles(in many a teaser, 3 was all I needed), Atlanta(-3), Bears, Bills, just to name a few...the only meltdown I was not part of was The Cowboy game. ...

Chased on the under in the Pitt/Baltimore game because I thought the D's would show up. Boy, was I wrong about that...

Oh and the weekend was kicked off by loving Pitt over USF, but accidentally taking USF at the half.

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

seems like a crap shoot to me, idk much about TB this year, haven't seen any tape. GL LB

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

TB -3 and Ovr 33 is my teaser play tonight

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Just take the free money, bet the Bucs moneyline and earn 20% return on your money. Bet 1/2 your roll on it. Bucs don't lose that game at home CERTAINLY not against Indy.

Just because a team CAN beat a team by 10, 20, 30 points doesn't mean the ending score will reflect that. If a team jumps out to that kind of lead, they'll start playing soft with backups and win by 7.

I'm not saying Bucs -10 is a bad bet. I'd just rather take the free money.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Colts + pts cashes tonight!

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    How about,has Painter played a FRESH NFL D yet.....answer : no ,he played a Steelers, Defense, that was on the field the whole game and he popped in for the forth,at his crib,with tons of love and support and total peace ,ok you get it... NOW ,throw him in there on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL,for his FIRST START,under the lights,OUTDOORS,with a LOUD pissed off Florida crowd,and a FRESH, FAST, HARD HITTING Defense,against a rising team that went 10-6 last year,and a team that needs this win to stay a top their devision....... I got the Bucs -9.5 and in a couple teasers and halftime-6 to score withen the first 7:30......you name it...Bucs tonight

Damn that was exciting to read! You should write books... TB... still not sure about 10..or 9.5 though...

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

ill take the 10 points. thank you.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another square play from LB

All the squares are on TB tonight because all they think about is no Payton manning for Indy

You figure you would just quit gambling after losing most of your bankroll yesterday

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Another square play from LB

All the squares are on TB tonight because all they think about is no Payton manning for Indy

You figure you would just quit gambling after losing most of your bankroll yesterday
    Indy is a public dog

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Alot of people going to get screw on one side or another... first off the line is off, should be TAMPA -7. if you put in deviation of +/-5 you get -12/-2 covering 68.2 percent of what the spread will end up. in reality this is a no play but if i had to choose i would take +10 colts good luck on your pick lakerboy!!!!

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Tampa Bay is second to last in the NFL in home attendance. The Bucs have some of the worst fans in the NFL. An above average, potential playoff team with only 74.8% home attendance is pathetic.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

DroppinDimes
    FUBAR
    DroppinDimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Doesn't anyone remember Curtis Painter playing against Buffalo the last game of 2010? He played the 2nd half as Indy rested Manning and went 4/17 for 39 yards with 1 int and a rating of 15.1. Buffalo's D was awful last year too. I just don't know if I can lay any money on Indy with Painter at the helm.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Player prop odds are also indicating a big tampa win. I really wish this is a low scoring game but I think you're right here and tampa crushes indy

House

Its Monday Night Football...Not a day at the Stadium with the fam.......Its gonna be Crazy in Tampa tonight guaranteed,you don't think it will? That can be the first bet you lose today if you'd like... ....and you said it "an above ave potential playoff team" vs the Colts on the road with a QB thats never started a game....period,but let me know if you need more.

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

TAKIN BUCS-10 AND VERLANDER!!!!!!BIGGGGGG!GOOD LUCK TO TAMPA AND TIGER BACKERS!VERLANDER GETS 25TH WIN OF SEASON OVER STINKEN ASS YANKS AND BUCS DEFENSE CHASES COLTS QB AROUND ALLNIGHT!AND I DRINK COLD BEER AND EAT CHICKEN WANGSSS

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Just take the free money, bet the Bucs moneyline and earn 20% return on your money. Bet 1/2 your roll on it. Bucs don't lose that game at home CERTAINLY not against Indy.

Just because a team CAN beat a team by 10, 20, 30 points doesn't mean the ending score will reflect that. If a team jumps out to that kind of lead, they'll start playing soft with backups and win by 7.

I'm not saying Bucs -10 is a bad bet. I'd just rather take the free money.
    The words "free money" get thrown around on this forum a lot, and more often than not being wrong. Between that and a "lock", I'd imagine more than 75% of these posts end up losing.

Not to say that the Bucs ML doesn't look easy, just be aware that the Colts are probably tired of losing and the Bucs aren't all that fantastic.

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

ill take total punts over 10...colts may just hit this by themself

House

Bucs baby......

HenPrivilege
    HenPrivilege's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

GL LB

Laid the -10 the moment they named Painter QB.. all these fools around here don't know how long you been in these forums making plays day in and day out and you're still here.. not many people can say that

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

Hey lakerboy.............didn't you lose every bet yesterday?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Colts are a fukkin joke. Line is a setup. Squares will take the colts because they played good versus an awful pitts team last week. You think they would make it -10 for no reason? TB is slowly rising. They are gonna avoid the good year bad year thing. I say TB wins by at least 17 points.

Buccaneers -10 -110 (5x)

I know lots of you guys will fade me i wish you luck. You dont need it though right?
    You were all OVER Colts +10 vs Houston... I tried to warn you about that one.

Now a couple weeks late you have your eyes opened and now want to fade them
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave ThaTopMoron 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i wonder how much freedom painter is going to have for the playbook to be opened up tonight. he has some serious weapons and a good defense.

i think tb -10 -125 is the play (if you can find or buy this number around this price)
    Last edited by Glitch; 10-03-11 at 05:32 PM. Reason: added the part in parenthesis

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Good luck LB. I'm pulling for you I'm just scared that TB is a young carefree team, and is not ready to blow anybody out.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

You can tell how miserable most people in these forums are. Everyone is so barreled in and losing they love seeing one of the best bettors on here have a bad run. Hell most of you guys probably started posting because you wanted to tell him thank you for his picks .

Everyone laying +10 on curtis painter and the colts needs their head examined. If the buccs run 30+ times tonight they name their score. 50% chance there are 3 picks or more for painter if he throws it 30 times. don't be surprised if the defense takes one back for a TD as well. Colts special teams is awful also.

tampa or no play for me

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

LB good pick and observation. To many F***** people are on the colts... Do it twice my ass ATS. Bucs win because of their D and running attack. Paints has little stats available, but if you look at them you will be thinking pick 6 all night long. Bucs-10 and under 40.5 looks good.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone please explain why everyone seems to be criticizing Painter but are ignoring Josh Freeman? It's not exactly like Freeman is setting the world on fire with his play either folks.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats a lot of points to lay to a hungry pro team..look what happened with the niners..add the fact that tampa isnt very explosive offensively and besides the qb spot the rest of the colt team is proven winners and proud players..i dont think its going to be a blowout

First 12345 ... Last