packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Also I would knock the guy out if he asked me how im doing one more time or asked me

"how much longer am I going to play for"

Unrale

I know what you mean,im like that when I lose a Sports bet, just let the guy cool off for abit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmikesm View Post
    19:17 mark Louis asks him "Have you been having a wonderful time?" just after the guys says he's down 24k.

Louis had probably never gamble in his life.Still though youd think hed have abit more common sense,a guy loses 24K what the hell do you think.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-10-13 at 03:16 PM.

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by SprtsCapnGuru View Post
    LOL. this thead is a joke. everyone post the first gambling movie they ever saw and makes it the best ever.......Even Money....hands down best gambling movie.....Even Money...most haven't even seen it, obviously since it wasn't posted after 3 pages...just check it out.
    Just wasted 2 hours of my life watching that mindless dribble. Gambling, booking, point shaving....nothing like that in the real world

rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    This is a great documentary by Louis Theroux about gambling in las vegas. Follows some high rollers.

That stupid motherfukker losing $250,000 in 3 days all to get the penthouse suite for a weekend. God if i just had that roll for the weekend i would destroy the books
    Last edited by rolltideroll0; 12-12-13 at 01:58 AM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Just got done watching "Let It Ride". Always one of my sentimental favorites. Everyone deserves to have a day like Richard Dreyfuss did in that movie.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Just got done watching "Let It Ride". Always one of my sentimental favorites. Everyone deserves to have a day like Richard Dreyfuss did in that movie.
    slapstick comedy that wasn't that funny. dreyfuss miscast in this. no realism at all. james caan's "the gambler" was better than this unwatchable fare.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    slapstick comedy that wasn't that funny. dreyfuss miscast in this. no realism at all. james caan's "the gambler" was better than this unwatchable fare.
    It's a guilty pleasure. I didn't say it was an Academy award winning flick. Who can argue with looking at Jennifer Tilly when she was in her early 30's? God she was hot. I love her description of her legs at 1:45.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    I actually liked the movie, found it entertaining while Lay the Favorite was truly unwatchable.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

watch reruns of Moneytalks where rich idiots actually give Stevens 50% of their winnings when they win with his picks and he loses nothing when they lose

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7481

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    two for the money, 21, hardball. cant really think of others. Hardball isnt focused around gambling but the plot is. Decent movie none the less.
    I don't know why I watched hardball, but I did, and damned if that thing didn't turn into a tearjerker! Totally out of left field, no pun intended

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Let it ride is great!! Such a classic... I laugh every time I watch that movie..

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

If you didn`t enjoy "LET IT RIDE" as lighthearted entertainment, your expectations were way out of whack.

I catch it every couple years. Good comedies are hard to find.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    watch reruns of Moneytalks where rich idiots actually give Stevens 50% of their winnings when they win with his picks and he loses nothing when they lose
    Lol this is awesome. Apparently the key to winning is doubling up all the time, who would have known it was that easy!

Wrigley

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Lol this is awesome. Apparently the key to winning is doubling up all the time, who would have known it was that easy!
    It was fun to watch these dummy's give him their money wish there had been a season 2

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7481

They're working on season 2 wrigley. Gonna be on esquire

Wrigley

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    They're working on season 2 wrigley. Gonna be on esquire
    Thanks entertaining show

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11712

Owning Mahoney was the best and nothing comes close

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3244

Saw a good Sports Gambling film the other day,Elisa Cuthbert starred in it. Its called Lucky Girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohX7vOVC8vQ

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Rounders is the best gambling movie. There are no miracles at the end, when the hero gets the one card in the deck on the river that will save him. You know that scene, where the hero plays like a donk but gets lucky because the plot says it's the end of the movie and he needs to win.

In the climactic moment, the hero (Matt Damon) flops the nut straight and checks it down. He outplays his opponent. He had the nicest hand on the flop, turn and river, he set the trap, and his opponent walked right into it.
    Last edited by BriGuy; 01-01-16 at 07:01 PM.

First 1234