Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

time for rex ryan to cut the bullsh1t

Enough of the pounding your chest rex

And guaranteeing a white house visit

It wasnt the jets defense tonight that lost the game but regardless the D sucks. And sanchez sucks

Team going nowhere fast

The best of the rex ryan era is in the rearview mirror

And thats a fact

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Jets should cut the Mexican BUST QB first.. Sanchez is freaking terrible!!!

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Enough of the pounding your chest rex

And guaranteeing a white house visit

It wasnt the jets defense tonight that lost the game but regardless the D sucks. And sanchez sucks

Team going nowhere fast

The best of the rex ryan era is in the rearview mirror

And thats a fact
    You said it all!

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

that rex ryan "bullshit" is what makes the team as decent as they are.....i mean...they have a good roster...but they arent super talented......

his bravado alone is good for an extra win or two...its what helps sanchez bounce back from games like tonight...helps him make big 3rd down throws sometimes....all of the shit that comes out of mouth actually helps this team ....in the long run it makes him look stupid....because this team isnt that good and always finds themselves playing playoff games on the road and coming up short at some point...its incredibly hard to win a superbowl....everything has to come together....and when it doesnt happen it makes him look stupid...hes set too high of a standard

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Mexican QBs can't throw and fukking inaccurate.. FACT!

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Agreed. Be careful though Bronxer....if Ryan finds out about this post he might challenge you to a fight rofl

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

As annoying as this guy is now let's all hope he doesn't win the big game. I may have to quit watching football. Guy is obnoxious and his team has no chance...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jets are an average football team with an average defense

I cannot see them going 8-8

Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed I am a great capper 26-4 on the season and my power rankings had jets in this game. Wow I usually don't say much but Sanchez is really bad and a GQ loser. I will never bet them this year again. Omly good thing is I have yet to lose 2 in a row this year. Guess thats a plus but wow that game was a gimme for jets flacco played one of worst games of his career but sanchez 12 turnovers can suck it can't wait till tom bradys hair eats them alive 76-12

jjgold

Jets do not have the talent like the better teams in the NFL do

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

How are all you guys saying jets defense sucks? They gave up 1 td all game, caused 3 turnovers, and scored a td.

Limited rice to 66 yards in 25 carries and limited flacco to 32% completion.

Bad? Sure their offense sucks but you guys sound like morons

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    How are all you guys saying jets defense sucks? They gave up 1 td all game, caused 3 turnovers, and scored a td. Limited rice to 66 yards in 25 carries and limited flacco to 32% completion. Bad? Sure their offense sucks but you guys sound like morons
    They gave up like 200 yards to mcfadden alone last week. There defense is certainly not good.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

They are almost dead but still alive cause AFC is very top heavy and Wild Card is wide open, but they still suck

They are a homo choke and a blocked punt away from 1-3

This was there chance to bounce back after Oakland and they shit the bed with steaming diarrhea

Their QB is one of the 5 worst in the league and if they need to rely on him in any significant capacity, they're finished

Only see about 6 wins on their remaining schedule

Slykry
    Slykry's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I learned from this game is that the Ravens D is too legit to quit betting on this season...man...they can pull a game like that out of their azz anytime...the crazy score just reflects how good the D really was...offenses just couldn't get anything going against either of them for the most part.

Don't bet against Baltimore this season.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

just face it the jets are not the team your looking for

blue chip
    blue chip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Ohi0 View Post
    Agreed I am a great capper 26-4 on the season and my power rankings had jets in this game. Wow I usually don't say much but Sanchez is really bad and a GQ loser. I will never bet them this year again. Omly good thing is I have yet to lose 2 in a row this year. Guess thats a plus but wow that game was a gimme for jets flacco played one of worst games of his career but sanchez 12 turnovers can suck it can't wait till tom bradys hair eats them alive 76-12
    Great capper? Cut the BS. Arent you the guy who told everyone to take Minny over Michigan because the "FIX" was on? Final Michigan 58-0.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

His Jets have made the AFC Championship for past 2 seasons.. I think he knows what hes doing

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Rex does need to cut it out, its becoming a joke. A lot of tough guy speak, without ever backing it up.

I wish they were successful as I think he's good for the NFL, but to no avail.

jjgold

Jets had their chance the last 2 years, it does not happen a lot

Jets luck to get into another title game, it could be 10 years from now