I never thought a story on TV could top the Sopranos in human interest, mixed with violence, and down-home realism, but Breaking Bad is just as good. I have no interest in drugs or meth and don't even like chicken (Los pollos hermanos), but Walt and Gustavo and Jesse and everyone else are geniuses, the writers are super, and the whole thing is fantastic. I was wrong when I thought Jesse gave Gustavo the poison in the cigarette, and that is what he used to poison the cartel members in Mexico. Evidently not. Ricin can be antedoted and dealt with in an adult, but in an infant it might be fatal. And did we think Walt and Jesse were going to kill Gustavo that easily. Being a chemist, that brew he was preparing should be almost as potent as plastique, and placed it in that small pipe will send shock waves between 5-7,000 fps, which will blow him in half.

I read where the series will soon end, because the channel is AMC, and until recently they were merely showing older movies. They had 'Mad Men,' right? So I read they just don't have the budget. Hope I'm wrong. Oh, also Showtime started a good series "Homeland" and HBO has "Boardwalk." They stagger them all, though, so even though you don't DVR them, you still can see them all, and they are all good. Viva 'Los Pollos Hermanos' y Walt, Gus, Jesse, Hank, y senoritas! Hope it never ends.