paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

What's up with 5Dimes web design and user interface?

for such a loved book, it's by far the ugliest and the interface is a joke. is it designed for a certain web browser or for apples or something?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Although its not the best, I would have to say Intertops is the ugliest.

paranoyd androyd

^^ haha true

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It works best with Firefox. Chrome would probably be second best. It doesn't work too well at all with IE, Opera, or Safari.

I actually like the design and interface. Sure, the design isn't the prettiest, but it's pretty simple and gets the job done.

paranoyd androyd

use it on firefox myself, still doesn't seem right though. keep thinking it must look totally different/better on something else.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like 5Dimes, fast and efficient w/FireFox. Bookmaker is clunky and TheGreek is like an old shoe, hasnt changed in 12yrs

Those are the only 3 I have active

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog has a nice interface. But their checks bounce. 5dimes pays so they can have whatever interface they want. But I also like the simplicity of it.

What exactly are you looking for? SOmething that reminds you of a state fair?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Bodog has a nice interface. But their checks bounce. 5dimes pays so they can have whatever interface they want. But I also like the simplicity of it.

What exactly are you looking for? SOmething that reminds you of a state fair?
    Bodogs check bounce. Never had a problem with that sir. Bodog is one of the most well known names in gambling around the world, maybe it was some glitch with the processor.