nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Stayin "LOCAL" all weekend...

1st FULL weekend off from work in months!!
    Been sitting around betting college ball and baseball since late Friday night with my local guy on speed dial...

Now Sunday comes around and I'm looking forward to more of the same today..
    Some GREAT NFL and MLB games on today,..I'm excited.

About to eat a BIG breakfast..Pancakes, eggs, bacon, potatoes..
    for lunch I'm already planning on getting a sandwich from one of my fav. local spots..
    For Dinner while watching the late game,..Some ribs and mashed potatoes, corn..from another local spot.

Lets hope for some winners to pay for all my food and beer I'm gonna drink today..!! This is what I LIVE FOR!!

Here a couple of my plays you psycho's...

Minn/Kc -40
    Detroit +1
    Last edited by nikossf; 10-02-11 at 12:13 PM.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

you got a job----lucky rooster_eater----my union has 1200 men out of work over a year---union plumber, pick up a few side jobs---economy bad in atlanta.---good luck

nikossf

Well,.from the numbers..the ENTIRE south is bad, man.. From Texas to Florida. Terrible economy. and these fuks say there is going to be ANOTHER recession.. I don't remember it ever getting better?!!
    Hang in there buddy..things always seem to work themselves out one way or another..If not,.fuk it...move out west...or up to the northeast..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Try and make it up gambling
    Lots of good betting opportunities to have a side income

nikossf

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Try and make it up gambling
    Lots of good betting opportunities to have a side income

There ya go...Some solid advice!! There are some very good opportunities out there with all the games in today's market.

HAHAHA,.I remember when I first turned 21..Some buddies and me used to go into random sports bars around the city.. We would all MAYBE have $20 bucks between 3-4 of us..Well..we would all go in,..sit down,.order a beer each...then start looking around finding serious, local football fans and start talking shit about whatever game there watching was on.at first pretending to be on their side.... Well,.of course we knew all about the games and all were degenerates ourselves so this definitely helped..
    Then before our first beer was finished we would say something like, "****,..I bet anyone here a Beer this rooster_eater scores this drive".. Well,.of course we would try to do this going against whatever team the fan(s) in the bar were rooting for.
    9 times out of 10..someone would take the bet..so we would just keep making bets with people for beer..sometimes even a couple bucks here and there...
    and before the night the was over...
    We would all go home SHIT FACED drunk...and laugh at all the suckers in the bar while going home....HAHAHHAAHAH
    I still laugh at that today..