dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

We are .... 99% ... We are ... 99%

The media is trying to picture the protests in America as if these guys don't even know what they protest about, but they shout it throughout the streets and even me, someone living miles away in a small place called London (in England) can understand what these guys want.

They want fair share of being 99%, they don't want just 1% of these elite wall street bankers to control them, they are sick and tired of these wall street guys getting bonuses, getting bailed outs, and everything comes from the taxpayer money.

What I don't understand is why the police doesn't join forces with these people and go bashing the wall street people's heads instead of all these poor people being arrested. After all, it's a good cause for all of us. I think this bonus policy the banks have has to stop, and they need to pay the bonuses back. You can't just take money from taxpayers, take it from the bankers as well - make it fair for both sides, if you take tax that's fair enough, but make sure all these banks pay tax accordingly and not just shifting it offshore to avoid tax and leave all the burden on the middle-class people. (How anyway they are able to avoid tax if the IRS taxes them no matter where there money is, that is another question?)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

dontknowhowtobet

Please watch:

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

its fukkin nfl sunday who gives a fuk

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    its fukkin nfl sunday who gives a fuk
    lol ... you got time until the games start
    anyway it's your country after all, u dont care if it goes bust?