frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    "Official shall declare ball dead when runner declares himself down by falling to ground or kneeling & making no effort to advance." Rule 7, Section 2, Article 1 (e), page 35 of NFL Rule Book
    I love how the idiot who starts threads bashing people after the game is over is taking shots, Nash is the biggest air bettor on the forum and he has the gall to talk shit what a moron this guy is.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I was on the Giants and that was a fumble. I guess the fix was in on this one. I didn't see the game, but it must've been a joke.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I love how the idiot who starts threads bashing people after the game is over is taking shots, Nash is the biggest air bettor on the forum and he has the gall to talk shit what a moron this guy is.
    I didn't start this thread, I never even started a thread guaranteed at anytime stating any game is a 'lock'.
    I don't need that attention.

air better?
    I can back up with a screen shot of any game I claim to bet, unlike like 30 percent of the posters here that have no integrity, I can back up any statement I make.

I've never made a claim I couldn't back up.
    air better, OK, if that make you feel better.

Bump
    Lock

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I was on the Cards too Canuck.

Buried.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

had cards 2nd half (push) what a choke though and refs blew the cruz fumble. clearly stumbled to the ground and didnt "give himself up" giants r 3-1 not a very good team IMO though, should have good spots to fade them down the road. i duno how many collapses ive been a part of in ncaaf and nfl this season.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Lock!

First 123