smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1463

This is why Metallica "Kill Em' All" was recorded. Play it loud.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

you can not go talk to them because you are not dealing with good people. Mature people do not blast the music in apartments like that disrespecting other people. If they can not find out. Call the law! **** them

Bongo
    Bongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wait til another neighbor (hopefully its one you dislike) knocks on their door to tell them to lower it , wait 5 minutes, THEN CALL THE COPS.

This way when they retaliate against the supposed "snitch", they will vandalize, assault, make life a living hell for that neighbor, instead of you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cops are your friends
    Women love them too
    Call on your neighbors

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

if you call the cops your a fuckkin pussy and an asshole. Just knock on their door and ask them to stop being so loud. They're your fuckin neighbors, you can't just ask??

Man up and go take care of the situation yourself don't call the men in blue to do it for you, pussy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spankie

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Never... and the cops will tell who called

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

More times than I'd like to admit. Normally I'd just turn off the music and all the lights and not answer the door. dtrick knows about this....

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

they will figure out who called the cops and key your car. but more importantly, don't waste your time and money going to law school. there are thousands of unemployed lawyers out there running around trying to get some debt collection attorney to hire them just to represent them to sue some forlorn CC defaulter. at best you will end up as a debt collection lawyer who just try to glean money out of defaulted debts that they buy for .06 on the dollar. despicable occupation.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

they will egg your house and make sexual advances towards your girlfriend.

then the valve stems removed from your tires before school, good luck making it to class on time with all that.

think real hard before you call the cops

babyjesus

Quote Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
    More times than I'd like to admit. Normally I'd just turn off the music and all the lights and not answer the door. dtrick knows about this....
    I'm high and misunderstood the tread. I don't call, I get called upon.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

neighbors called the cops on me cause I called them and told them I was going to shoot their dog if it didn't stop barking.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

The right way to do it is ask them to not make any noise. Cops have more important things to do like arresting illegal immigrants, looking for heroine and cocaine, burglaries, etc.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most ppl know when there shit is too dam loud, just knock, tell them to stfu a bit. If they dont, ya call the cops, and if ur car gets keyed, slash there tires.

babyjesus

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The right way to do it is ask them to not make any noise. Cops have more important things to do like arresting illegal immigrants, looking for heroine and cocaine, burglaries, etc.
    agreed! Politely ask them to keep it down, if they disrespect you, teach them lesson.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

This is my policy and I have done the same thing due to the fact I have had loud neighbors in my complex..

1st time/ I give the people one chance. I always talk to them first and be nice and introduce myself and tell them to quiet down please. That is the only chance you get. If they still are being loud that means they are dickheads and don't give a fukk about you.
    2nd time. Report them to the office/Landord, In my complex it is a call/letter from the manager warning them that it will not be tolerated.
    3rd..They are complete douchbags and the Police are on their way.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

sit outside their door until they come out, and bang them in the knee caps with an aluminum baseball bat. Take their money and clothes and lock them out of their own house naked. Then, call the cops from their house then sneak out the side window, go to sleep peacefully back at your place. Fool proof.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grow a pair, knock on the door, introduce yourself, and advise them of the problem. It's really not difficult. You're wasting the polices time.

If you become the guy who's calling the cops every time the music is turned on you're going to end up being a target by those people. They'll slash your fukin tires and do whatever they want. They will probably fuk you up when you least expect it.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    This is my policy and I have done the same thing due to the fact I have had loud neighbors in my complex..

1st time/ I give the people one chance. I always talk to them first and be nice and introduce myself and tell them to quiet down please. That is the only chance you get. If they still are being loud that means they are dickheads and don't give a fukk about you.
    2nd time. Report them to the office/Landord, In my complex it is a call/letter from the manager warning them that it will not be tolerated.
    3rd..They are complete douchbags and the Police are on their way.
    I agree beefcake and this is the procedure I have followed except I never had to call the cops after the 2nd time.

If it happened again I would tell the apartment managers that they have a legal obligation to keep the noise level down. If they don't then I have a legitimate reason to break the lease and the apartment management would be held responsible for my moving costs.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 10-02-11 at 12:00 PM.

diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

had the poe arrest me once for calling them on some kids trying to be tough.. called the cops. lost my temper and beat the shit out of one of them.. got arrested. moral of the story.. do sh i t on your own.. never get those piglets involved.

diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
    agreed! Politely ask them to keep it down, if they disrespect you, teach them lesson.
    BabyJesus.. "Jesus said... ‘all who live by the sword will die by the sword.'” Luke 22:36,38

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

ive called child protective services on this teenage couple that lived in an apartment beside me. One night, these people were screaming at each other then I hear banging on the wall, like there is a brawl happening in the apartment. im pretty sure the kid got taken away.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I agree beefcake and this is the procedure I have followed except I never had to call the cops after the 2nd time.

If it happened again I would tell the apartment managers that they have a legal obligation to keep the noise level down. If they don't then I have a legitimate reason to break the lease and the apartment management would be held responsible for my moving costs.
    Well Quantum last year the people that were loud were actually UNC football players. I bitched so much about them that I got em' evicted. So yeah calling the cops does work, you complain enough and stuff does get done, sorry to say that you yourself kind of have to be a dickhead about it as well.

First 12