Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Attn: Walker and your minions...

I start by expressing the frustration that has stemmed from you monkeying with our chat. You want us to pay for the mother fukker but the rooster knocker is a piece of shit. First off, the chat crashes every five minutes, software was never updated, quite honestly whore shit all around. Many regulars have frequented the chat lounge for years without issues. I would like to extend the olive branch and present the idea of grandfathering those whom are chat regulars for years to be grandfathered in. Whipping boy Saunders_FTW will be in control of who is allowed etc. Make it happen.

Michael Boyd
    Points Awarded:

lemart5 gave Deuce 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

400 pound tire-changers calling shots....SBR is doomed

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calm down Deuce. I know I'm very happy to see you're exercising even if it's only typing on the computer however, I feel you should take this time to get out there and walk a couple of miles a day in order to get back into shape then maybe the RedWings will give you another shot to make the team next year.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Danny

This is a fukkin serious post. Get off my rooster you bald fat mother fukker. Make shit happen and put down the sausage.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Danny you might have to ban Deuce for a few weeks

Show him who is in charge here

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Danny

This is a fukkin serious post. Get off my rooster you bald fat mother fukker. Make shit happen and put down the sausage.
    Calm down Deuce and btw, I lost a lot of weight since my last tenure here at SBR. Unfortunately you happen to find it.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Calm down Deuce and btw, I lost a lot of weight since my last tenure here at SBR. Unfortunately you happen to find it.
    You have mentioned this 12 times already. You want a fukkin pat on the bulge? I don't give a fukk, we gamble here not talk about weight classes of mother fukkers. We're all banged up pal. Some are more so in real life than others by terms of fairy tales on the internet. Danny, back off, this is a battle you will lose.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I start by expressing the frustration that has stemmed from you monkeying with our chat. You want us to pay for the mother fukker but the rooster knocker is a piece of shit. First off, the chat crashes every five minutes, software was never updated, quite honestly whore shit all around. Many regulars have frequented the chat lounge for years without issues. I would like to extend the olive branch and present the idea of grandfathering those whom are chat regulars for years to be grandfathered in. Whipping boy Saunders_FTW will be in control of who is allowed etc. Make it happen.

Michael Boyd
    Deuce is right.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Danny you might have to ban Deuce for a few weeks

Show him who is in charge here
    You know I'm not gonna ban Deuce, coach. The SBRforum is all he has left after he lost his spot on the Redwings, lost his law license as well as his job at the tire shop. So with all that being said I won't deprive him from posting here on the forum even though I truly feel he should be out there walking a couple off miles a day.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

dan is a little too opinionated/hotheaded to be mod, imo.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

holy sh1t

is sinner a pro

i sure hope so

if not he should be on suicide watch

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Michael Boyd
    Of course they are welcome as is everyone. All Pro's are welcome and all others simply need to upgrade.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Of course they are welcome as is everyone. All Pro's are welcome and all others simply need to upgrade.
    Exactly Mr.Walker.

On a side note. I think we should also consider getting rid of the Pizza option in the SBRstore because I feel other SBR posters will develop health issues like our buddy Deuce has.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

What is the cause of this? Hard up on renewals? Its ok, they as well as everyone else will take their talents elsewhere. They have been loyal for years. Unreal.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SBR must be broke as shit.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    SBR must be broke as shit.

i wont be re-upping my pro status when it expires

there's no reason too
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

i wont be re-upping my pro status when it expires

there's no reason too
    agreed. futhermore the bigger names on the forums like jj, pavy, illini and landers haven't renewed...and there's a reason for that

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    agreed. futhermore the bigger names on the forums like jj, pavy, illini and landers haven't renewed...and there's a reason for that
    As much as it saddens me to hear of this news I respect everyone's wishes and wish you all the best in your future endeavors within the industry sir.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

No answers at all. Business as usual.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Walk, u serious? SBR Pros only? What's inside? A cola party? GMAFB.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

So clear...glad I'm not the only one that sees through the lines

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

What is the cause of this? Hard up on renewals? Its ok, they as well as everyone else will take their talents elsewhere. They have been loyal for years. Unreal.
    We have a great family of sites with excellent loyalty programs, promos, contests, forums and a lot more and we appreciate everyone. But there are other good sites out there too. If a few pack up and take their talents elsewhere its disappointi1ng but I understand and wish them the best. We will continue to work hard and give it our best. Hopefully the site will continue to grow and the majority of players will always consider this site as a great place to hang out..

bigboydan

No answers at all. Business as usual.
    I gave you answers Deuce however you didn't accept them.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Come on....You can't seriously think this is a list you want to be on?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer

We have a great family of sites with excellent loyalty programs, promos, contests, forums and a lot more and we appreciate everyone. But there are other good sites out there too. If a few pack up and take their talents elsewhere its disappointi1ng but I understand and wish them the best. We will continue to work hard and give it our best. Hopefully the site will continue to grow and the majority of players will always consider this site as a great place to hang out..
    i do consider it a great place

but im not someone who takes advantage of the point system and things you can get like other guys do

so why renew.

thats my thinking

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

agreed. futhermore the bigger names on the forums like jj, pavy, Wv, illini and landers haven't renewed...and there's a reason for that
    good point.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I think this is called pulling a "netflix,"...they also realized that there would be some dissent, but rationalized that it would an acceptable loss. Next you think you know...netflix implodes....just saying.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

SBR is more broke than Venditto what a joke

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Calm down Deuce. I know I'm very happy to see you're exercising even if it's only typing on the computer however, I feel you should take this time to get out there and walk a couple of miles a day in order to get back into shape then maybe the RedWings will give you another shot to make the team next year.
    BBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birdmanweezy

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    BBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i heard you ordered 32 pizzas this weekend and they ran out of gift cards because of you

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    i heard you ordered 32 pizzas this weekend and they ran out of gift cards because of you
    What can Mr.Bobby say really. He felt spending all his betpoints to buy lunch for Deuce was the right thing to do sir.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its more about guys free loading here thats all

The big timers that are not pros really do not use the points to cash in on anything

bigboydan

The big timers that are not pros really do not use the points to cash in on anything
    So noted and quite a good idea too I must add coach. I think my next suggestion to Mr.Walker will be to turn off the betpoints system completely to non-SBRpro's altogether.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Its more about guys free loading here thats all The big timers that are not pros really do not use the points to cash in on anything
    Free loading? This is a free site. Get the fukk outta here. Without posters this site means nothing at all. Stop the bullshit for once and actually post something meaningful you horse shoe headed mother fukker. I gave Walker this idea and the guy is running it into the ground trying to make a buck. Absurd. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

birdmanweezy

What can Mr.Bobby say really. He felt spending all his betpoints to buy lunch for Deuce was the right thing to do sir.
    didnt know it was ok for a mod to make fun of someone like that...

12 Last