iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Kings Corner (Week 3 NFL Power Rankings)

These will fluctuate week to week due to injuries and new information, so calm down...

1. Packers
    (They might have the greatest QB to ever live...)

2. Lions
    (In a passing league with everyone throwing jump balls and back shoulder throws, they have the best Target. Their defensive line is scary. For real.)

Saints (No one has faced a tougher test to start the year. @GB/Chi/Hou...They have passed with flying colors. Ingram is exactly what they needed.)

4. Texans
    (They will cruise through their division. Are books even taking action on this?? If so, invest now!)

5. Patriots
    (Yes, I understand this team has flaws and could have easily lost to the Chargers, but they have Brady and Belichick... Can't put them lower than 5 with these two.)

6. Ravens
    (If they had a better QB they would be #2...Flacco will be seen as a failure 10 years from now. Just too slow.)

7. Bears
    (They dominated Atlanta, then lost to the Saints and Packers...Nothing to be ashamed of. They are still the same under rated team that will win more than they lose while everyone complains about Cutler and the O-line.)

8. Chargers
    (Something about Rivers bothers me, but I saw an interview with him and he seemed much more mature. They have 2 receivers (Jackson/Floyd) that are almost unstoppable in todays NFL so they should be able to keep rolling even though Gates is an old man. They will win the AFC West, and now is the time to put your futures in!!)

9. Eagles
    (Best team in the league when they play the bottom half, very average against good teams. A defensive back is only as good as his defensive line and scheme... Common... even ttwarrior knows this )

10. Giants
    (Very good all around team that I see going up the charts. Hanging tough despite injuries. How Fukkin good would these guys be if Eli could throw a fukkin spiral!!!)

11. Steelers
    (Getting blown out on opening day to your division rival Strike 1. Throwing the ball that many times against the Colts when their pass rush is their only strength Strike 2. One more strike and I'm gonna put this team under the Panthers. Some serious red flags early. Running game looks suspect.)

12. Cowboys
    (Have the players to be a top 5 team, but their coach looks like a pussy and they can't run the ball on 3rd and 1 )

13. Buccaneers (This team should be higher, they just win so ugly... I don't know what to say about these fukks )

14. Falcons
    (The definition of AVERAGE and OVER RATED. Pavyracer will say this ranking is too low because he is an Atlanta Homer... but if you look at this team closely, you'll see that they aren't very dominant at anything.

15. Raiders
    (They can run the ball and have the best special teams in Football... Defensive line is impressive but they give up big plays because they are too aggressive in the secondary. Wait until you see them fall behind this week and you'll see why I am not as high on them as you are.)

16. Jets
    (The Jets ran the ball on first and second down to start a drive against the Oakland Raiders down 14 points in the fourth quarter. This is all you need to know about the Jets QB situation. I know Rex wants to bench him...)

17. Redskins
    (Love what these guys are doing on defense. Landry is a beast, I would not want to be an offensive player with that guy roaming around. They have the talent and schemes to be a dominant defense. Can Rex do enough is the question???)

18. Bills
    (perfect example of people not doing their homework. 3 point favorites this week vs. the Bengals. should probably be a pick em' )

19. Vikings
    (They have blown 3 double digit halftime leads against 3 very good teams, i put them this low because you can't win without a coach. You're up 6, have a chance to kick a field goal to go up 9 in the fourth quarter, and let your meathead running back talk you into going for it on 4th down Hey, he fills a quota...)

20. 49ers
    (These guys may surprise the Eagles this week, don't be shocked to see this team in the middle of the rankings by week 8. Their O-Line is struggling, but I see potential.)

21. Dolphins
    (I want to like this team so bad, my patience is wearing thin... I must defend them by pointing out they have lost to the Patriots and Texans, and then on a last second touchdown pass to the Browns. Actually think they should cover this week.)

22. Broncos
    (Couple plays here and there and this team could be 3-0. lost late to the Titans and played a sloppy game vs. the Raiders in the rain. Pretty sure they will go up the rankings as the season goes on. Keep an eye on these guys.)

23. Titans
    (Their season ended the second Britt grabbed his knee, Congrats Texans on winning the division.

24. Cardinals
    (Some might rate these guys higher, I saw all i needed to see when they lined up in the shotgun on 4th and one against the Seahawks... Kolb is not Brady )

25. Panthers
    (Cam the Scam is pretty good, but he will make mistakes and their defense wont be winning any games soon.)

26. Bengals
    (Team on the rise, they have to beat someone better than the Browns first before I rank them higher though.)

27. Browns
    (This team has a chance to win 8 games It would have more to do with their schedule than their talent though...)

28. Jaguars
    (Should be higher, but they are boring and don't attack on defense.)

29. Rams
    (Is S.Jackson gonna fix their problems? Probably not, they are a superstar receiver away from jumping 8-10 spots on this list. Makes you realize how much the Titans overpaid C.Johnson. It's a passing league people!!)

30. Chiefs
    (Not as bad as you think, Injury to what's his name (drawing a blank) was probably a blessing in disguise. T.Jones will allow them to play a more balanced style on offense and scratch out a win here and there.)

31. Seahawks
    (Tavaris Jackson see: Minnesota Coach )

32. Colts
    (Defensive ends are their best players, all you have to do is NOT throw the ball 40 times and you'll beat them)

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Lol @ this list.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Excellent writeup

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Redskins over the Bills

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao your an idiot. You have to be 13.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

whats even more impressive is that you actually finished another one of your list threads

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Fail

Lions, Texans, Bears not top 10

Atlanta, Jets, Dallas top 10

Buffalo needs moved up 5 or 6 spots
    Last edited by KKoz9; 09-29-11 at 08:08 PM.

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

jets def better than 16th and rams might be dead last.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Good write-up, King.

Seriously. Took quite a bit of effort to do this, and its detailed and coherent.

Well done.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by notsosharp View Post
    jets def better than 16th and rams might be dead last.
    What makes the Jets so good? Their lucky win over the Cowboys or the win over the Jaguars? Did you watch them lose to the Raiders?

The Rams have played the Eagles, Giants, and Ravens , you don't seriously expect them to be 3-0 do you??

notsosharp

The jets have been a solid club for a few years now. The rams are in big trouble. They have no way to score in the red zone.

notsosharp

solid write up

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think its a little out of order, but its folds list, not mine. Rational thoughts here, which is surprising and something to be proud of.

From him

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Damn good write up imo

Ty

iifold
    Update your status

Pretty much fukkin nailed it...

Word for Word...

All 32 teams...

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lions and Packers only Undefeated teams left.

Right on the money.