Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

who is better Mike Dick or Tony Homo or Rex Grosswoman?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

an 8 year old read the title of your thread and thought it was childish and immature

not to mention absolutely not funny

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

eat a dick sportsmushroom. this is a serious question i have to start one of these shit heads on my fantasy team. I know they all suck but which one is the best option???

if you don't like my thread then fukk off and go eat some mushrooms you fukking hamburger.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    eat a dick sportsmushroom. this is a serious question i have to start one of these shit heads on my fantasy team. I know they all suck but which one is the best option??? if you don't like my thread then fukk off and go eat some mushrooms you fukking hamburger.
    thats better

I'd go with tony romo

there is obviously something wrong with vick, he either cant play or doesnt want to play, and after that stunt in the last game he might have lost some respect from his teammates

rex grossman had an average start to the season which seems better on paper since they are 2-1, there is a chance they might continue doing well but my money is on that they will peter out

romo is the best of the 3 and has the better team which will improve his stats

not to mention that either vick or grossman are the most likely to miss games during the season, romo has already shown that he is going to start, even if he has to take drugs and wear body armour
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 09-29-11 at 09:41 AM.