BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(you guys almost lost beantownjim)

WELL BOYS IT WAS TOUCH AND GO FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS FOR YOUR OLD BUDDY BEANTOWNJIM IT ALL STARTED ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO I WAS UP 1600 WITH MY LOCAL GUY LARRY ON FRIDAY THEN WHEN THE WEEKEND WAS OVER I WAS DOWN 2200 YOU MIGHT SAY I HAD A BAD WEEK.I NOTICED I WAS GETTING A LOT OF HEARTBURN SO I WROTE IT OFF AS STRESS FROM LOSING MONEY AND FEELING DEPRESSED.

WELL FELLAS TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I CHECKED INTO THE MASS GENERAL HOSPITAL COMPLAINING OF CHEST PAIN AND TIGHTNESS IN MY CHEST.BOYS I WENT THROUGH EVERY TEST KNOWN TO MAN NUCLEAR HEART SCAN,BLOOD TESTS,CARDIO SCANS,STRESS TEST,THEY WANTED TO SEE IF I HAD A HEART ATTACK BOYS MY LOVELY WIFE WAS CRYING I TOLD HER NOT TO TELL MY MOTHER OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND OF COURSE SHE DID.HERE I AM IN THE HOSPITAL WITH A HEART MACHINE GOING 24 HOURS A DAY TRACKING MY EVERY BEAT AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS DEAD I KNEW HE WOULDNT LIVE LONG I HEARD SOMEBODY SAID YOU CANT EAT LOUSY FOOD,SMOKE CIGARS,DRINK BEERS WITH THOSE FOOLS AT THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB AND GET AWAY WITH IT.BOYS THE FAMILY HAD ME WRITTEN OFF FOR DEAD DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE HOOKED UP TO A MACHINE FOR 2 DAYS AND EVERYBODY SAYING YOUR A GONNA

WELL BOYS THE GOOD NEWS IS BEANTOWNJIM IS CLEARED FOR GAMBLING NO HEART TROUBLE AT ALL I PASSED EVERY TEST AND DID NOT SUFFER A STROKE OR HEART ATTACK A MINOR SCARE FELLAS BUT I AM BACK.BOYS I STILL FEEL LIKE SHIT THEY DID WANT TO GIVE ME A PILL FOR MY HEART BUT F-CK THAT I NEVER FILLED THE PRESCRIPTION I DONT FEEL LIKE TAKING MEDICINE TO MANY SIDE AFFECTS.

THEY WANT ME TO CHECK IN WITH MY PRIMARY DOCTOR WITH MY RESULTS BUT THE JEW DR. WAXMAN WILL PROBABLY BE DISAPPOINTED THAT I AM O.K. AND PRESCRIBE CIONIDE MIXED WITH COOL ADE.I KNOW MY PRIMARY DOCTOR DOESNT LIKE ME IT ALL STEMS BACK TO WHEN HE WANTED TO GIVE ME A PHYSICAL AND TOUCH MY PENIS I SAID WOW HOLD ON DOC LETS DO THIS ANOTHER TIME I WOULD LAY EVEN MONEY THAT WAXMAN IS A F AG AFTER ALL HE IS JEWISH 57 YEARS OLD NO KIDS AND HE WEARS CROCS

BOYS I AM STILL ALIVE AND KICKING ONCE AGAIN BEANTOWNJIM BEATS THE odds

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Great story. Just what the world needed; another old, useless drunk Irishman. At least your wife got some black dick while you were in hospital.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like the bad week could have been much worse if you didn't pull through like you did sir.

Whatever happen to that lawnmower?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

welcome back beantownjim.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Glad your back and well BTJ.. You're an asset in the forum.. The nigerians missed you.. just look at GritsnGravy..

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Glad to hear you're OK, Jim. I always enjoy reading your posts...very animated and reminds me of my family back in Brockton, with all the tales of Irishman and boozehounds.

Do yourself a favor and sit back, enjoy the Sox game tomorrow night and find some nice, easy winners this weekend.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

welcome back

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

"cionide and cool ade"...i think we need an sbr spelling bee...lol

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

HE WANTED TO GIVE ME A PHYSICAL AND TOUCH MY PENIS I SAID WOW HOLD ON DOC LETS DO THIS ANOTHER TIME I WOULD LAY EVEN MONEY THAT WAXMAN IS A F AG AFTER ALL HE IS JEWISH 57 YEARS OLD NO KIDS AND HE WEARS CROCS

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

So basically you had some heart burn and are chalking it up to a near death experience. You pussy

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Glad you're ok man.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

hope that male nurse did not nail you again in the ass

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Go into the light, you piece of shit.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    hope that male nurse did not nail you again in the ass

I heard he was black

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

make it all back by betting big on New England this coming weekend

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post

I heard he was black
    so he didn't eat him out?

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    make it all back by betting big on New England this coming weekend

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i wonder how many locals have heard this exact same story....hrrrm....i was gonna pay, but went into the hospital is the absolute oldest one in the book for dodging a weekly payout...we expect better from you beaner..

but just in case, hope you are feeling better buddy

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Glad your back and well BTJ.. You're an asset in the forum.. The nigerians missed you.. just look at GritsnGravy..
    You should be very careful with your choice of words kid. Be a shame for you to get the stutter smacked out of you. Go help Beantown move his cardboard house down the alley

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You should be very careful with your choice of words kid. Be a shame for you to get the stutter smacked out of you. Go help Beantown move his cardboard house down the alley
    Are you a nigerian?

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

no shit beaner did yer dog eat yer homework alot when you was a little nipper? if your guy gets a lame story like that what do you tell the cable folks when they turn yer shit off?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

All I see when you post is

This message is hidden because BEANTOWNJIM is on your ignore list.

Learn how to not use ALL CAPS...

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Great story. Just what the world needed; another old, useless drunk Irishman. At least your wife got some black dick while you were in hospital.
    Nothing wrong with an old drunk Irishman..... don't forget some of us are black Irish Mofo......

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

another classic

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes i had some chest pains connected to depression maybe antidepressant can help but as you said too many sideeffects

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY NENAD I AM NOT DEPRESSED YOU F-CKING JERK OFF I HAD CHEST PAINS NOT DEPRESSION DONT MAKE ME OUT TO BE A F-CKING NUT JOB FIGHTING DEPRESSION I AM A HAPPY GO LUCKY GUY NOT SOME F-CKING IDIOT LIKE YOU NENAD THAT MIGHT JUMP OFF A BRIDGE OR STAND IN FRONT OF A TRAIN.OH MAN MY HEART JUST STARTED RACING I THINK SBR JOHN SENT THIS SCREW BALL NENAD IN HERE TO GET ME EXCITED

BOYS CHEST PAIN CAN BE A SCARY THING I HAVE LOST ALMOST 20 POUNDS BUT I STILL DONT FEEL JUST RIGHT SOMETIMES I FEEL A SHORTAGE OF BREATH BUT THE DOCTORS GAVE ME A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH.I AM WRITING THIS IN THE FORUM JUST IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME I WILL HAVE MY MEDICAL HISTORY IN WRITING

THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS FELLAS IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR BUDDY BEANTOWNJIM IS GOING TO BE AROUND FOR A WHILE

I HAD TO GRIN WHEN MY HEART RESULTS CAME IN
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOYS I HAD TO LAUGH AT THIS WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS FANTASTIC 130 OVER 75 IN THAT AREA PERFECT BLOOD PRESSURE HOWEVER THE LAST TIME I WENT TO SEE DR. WAXMAN MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS 145 OVER 84 AND HE WANTED TO PUT ME ON HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE

SEE BOYS I GUESS BEING AROUND F AGS RAISES MY BLOOD PRESSURE I CANT WAIT UNTIL WAXMAN SEES MY BLOOD PRESSURE FROM THE HOSPITAL ALWAYS GET A 2ND OPINION FELLAS DONT BELIEVE WHAT ONE DOCTOR SAYS WAXMAN ALMOST HAD ME ON HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE WHEN I MIGHT NOT HAVE NEEDED IT (I KNEW THIS JEW WAS OUT TO KILL ME)

I KNOW I GOT A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH BUT I JUST DONT FEEL GREAT I THINK I NEED SOME GAMBLING TO LIFT MY SPIRITS

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jimmy welcome back

Its time to get back to gambling and get back the money you lost

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY JJGOLD YOUR KIND OF A CHUBBY GUY MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR HEART CHECKED OUT WITH ALL THE STRESS WALKER PUTS YOU THROUGH YOUR A HIGH RISK FOR A HEART ATTACK.

JJGOLD IF YOU DIE WHILE POSTING WE WILL GET A GOOD LAWYER AND SUE JOHNNY WALKER THEN YOU CAN DONATE YOUR SETTLEMENT TO ALL THE POSTERS WE WILL HAVE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST SBR AND WE ALL MAKE A BUCK OFF YOUR DEATH

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT IF YOU FEEL ANY DISCOMFORT IN YOUR CHEST AREA GO GET CHECKED OUT YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK WHEN IT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Jimmy post your stats

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biggest pussy on the forum -----------------> Mighty Maron. Guy has 63% of posters on ignore. He can't handle a little manly razzin. Yet he comes into this guys thread and responds. Guy has no life

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY COUGAR YOUR A HEART ATTACK IN THE WORKS WITH ALL THAT SHIT YOU COOK AND EAT I AM 52 YEARS OLD COUGAR AND I COULD KICK YOUR ARSE AND YOUR BUTTERBALL FRIEND BROCK LANDERS AT THE SAME TIME

I AM 5 FT 11 INCHES TALL
    WEIGHT 224
    CHEST 54
    WAIST 37/38
    BICEPS 16
    NECK 18
    CALVES 14
    PENIS 6 TO 6 1/2

THOSE ARE THE STATS COUGAR FOR MY AGE I AM IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE BUT UNFORTUNETLY AT THIS AGE YOUR BODY ALSO STARTS TO BREAK DOWN

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

The only reason any one cares at Sbr if you died or not is we want to know when to start partying to celebrate the world being better off without beanfukkjim. Please tell your wife to post a simple thread like "The Asshole is dead" so we will know.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by beantownjim View Post
    hey cougar your a heart attack in the works with all that shit you cook and eat i am 52 years old cougar and i could kick your arse and your butterball friend brock landers at the same time

i am 5 ft 11 inches tall
    weight 224

chest 54
    waist 37/38
    biceps 16
    neck 18
    calves 14
    penis 6 to 6 1/2

those are the stats cougar for my age i am in pretty good shape but unfortunetly at this age your body also starts to break down
    "step away from the table!"

12 Last