priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

The LOCK that is so much of a LOCK that it can't be jinxed by LOCK

Jays/White Sox Under 8.5

I can't even believe this line is like this... I expected 7 and was going to pound it.

Oh well... cash in on this last day of MLB regular season lock. This is going to be another 2-1 game.. look at the lineups being thrown out there. Humber and Morrow will both pitch well, both very determined to end the season on a positive note and Morrow has 15 inning scoreless streak.

priskilla22

If you ride this with me and it loses, I'll give you 2 points! That is how confident I am.

(actually, putting a couple grand on it is how confident I am)

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl i remember you were on the rays under the other nite and that came thru..go crush em!

Wrestler31
    Wrestler31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

What could we parlay this lock with? Anything else you see?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Actually tgt the same when I saw it already have it in a parlay also Bol hope we hit this

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler31 View Post
    What could we parlay this lock with? Anything else you see?
    I can't find a line yet for the Braves/Phils game, but if it is 7.5, I love the under, if it is 7, I like it.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    gl i remember you were on the rays under the other nite and that came thru..go crush em!
    My favorite under of the day/night usually wins.

I wouldn't listen to me much on ML's in baseball, but I dominate the over/unders.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

i'll roll with, good luck

Megatron
    Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Let's ca$$$$h this.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1586

$300 bucks and $300 betpoints.
    I will take a shot with you because I know the Jays are not scoring right now.
    I don't think Chicago scored all year.
    So a very good selection in my eyes.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

good luck

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    $300 bucks and $300 betpoints.
    I will take a shot with you because I know the Jays are not scoring right now.
    I don't think Chicago scored all year.
    So a very good selection in my eyes.
    Every once in a while, Morrow forgets how to pitch. Usually patient lineups induce one of those outings from him.

A day game for two disappointed teams on the last game of the year? I don't see much patience, and the Sox' lineup looks like a half minor league lineup and should let Morrow roll with his confidence coming in with the highest scoreless inning streak of his career.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Humber's last 4 starts.... 0 er's over 7.0, 2 over 6.0, 5 over 6.0, and 7 over 6.0 in his last outing. This guy is NOT in the same spot that he was in May. It's a play of mine as well due to the fact that neither team can hit at the moment, Morrow's on fire, and Humber's a vet that can handle a cold team during one of his own cold stretches, but... to call this a lock...

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You don't even know the lineups yet. How can you make it a lock when you don't even know who's playing?

Hamburger.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    You don't even know the lineups yet. How can you make it a lock when you don't even know who's playing?

Hamburger.
    I know who is available and who is not. It isn't hard to find.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    Humber's last 4 starts.... 0 er's over 7.0, 2 over 6.0, 5 over 6.0, and 7 over 6.0 in his last outing. This guy is NOT in the same spot that he was in May. It's a play of mine as well due to the fact that neither team can hit at the moment, Morrow's on fire, and Humber's a vet that can handle a cold team during one of his own cold stretches, but... to call this a lock...
    Humber pitched well against the Jays in Toronto, and the Jays are twice the offensive team there. Part of my logic.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    I know who is available and who is not. It isn't hard to find.
    No shit, we all know who is available. But until you see that lineup card, it doesn't mean shit. Is Ozzie managing still? What's the status of Bautista?

MrShrink

Humber pitched well against the Jays in Toronto, and the Jays are twice the offensive team there. Part of my logic.

He did, during his finest stretch of the year... IN MAY. Not during a stretch where he's given up 0, 2, 5, and 7 runs consecutively. I tried explaining that to you the first time, Einstein.

priskilla22

He did, during his finest stretch of the year... IN MAY. Not during a stretch where he's given up 0, 2, 5, and 7 runs consecutively. I tried explaining that to you the first time, Einstein.
    No reason for the attitude. I've watched 3 of those 4 starts and Humber's stuff looked fine. Jays on the road are a bad offense. And they're also slumping.

Jays win this one 2-1.

priskilla22

You act like 0, 2, 5, and 7 is a bad stretch of 4 starts?

3.5 runs per start. If he gave up 3-4 runs, I wouldnt' love it, but it wouldn't kill the bet either. I think he'll pitch well, and Morrow will.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Risky. But so is betting lol. Good luck.

Mountainman
    Mountainman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll tail you on this one too...let's cash this one in!

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    No shit, we all know who is available. But until you see that lineup card, it doesn't mean shit. Is Ozzie managing still? What's the status of Bautista?
    I have a very strong idea what the lineups will be.

MrShrink

You act like 0, 2, 5, and 7 is a bad stretch of 4 starts?

3.5 runs per start. If he gave up 3-4 runs, I wouldnt' love it, but it wouldn't kill the bet either. I think he'll pitch well, and Morrow will.

Wow... Good point... That is a MUCH more logical approach to those numbers... LOCK it is...

MrShrink

I have a very strong idea what the lineups will be.
    Please... Enlighten us. We'll compare your card to the actual one.

dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Jays/White Sox Under 8.5

I can't even believe this line is like this... I expected 7 and was going to pound it.

Oh well... cash in on this last day of MLB regular season lock. This is going to be another 2-1 game.. look at the lineups being thrown out there. Humber and Morrow will both pitch well, both very determined to end the season on a positive note and Morrow has 15 inning scoreless streak.
    Wow, you said it would be "another 2-1" game and that's exactly how it was!!!

priskilla22

Please... Enlighten us. We'll compare your card to the actual one.
    Jays:

McCoy - SS
    Thames - LF
    Bautista - RF
    Lind - 1B
    Johnson - 2B
    Arencibia - C
    Rasmus - CF
    Teahen - 3B
    Loewen *i think* - DH

White Sox:

Juan Pierre - LF
    Ramirez - SS
    Konerko - 1B (Flowers might play again too though so this would just make the under look even better if hes not in there)
    AJ - C
    Viciendo - RF
    Dunn - DH
    Morel - 3B
    De Aza - CF
    Beckham - 2B

priskilla22

Wow... Good point... That is a MUCH more logical approach to those numbers... LOCK it is...
    Healthy day numbers: 5-2 with 2.62 ERA

Usually don't make too much of day/night splits, but when there is a 2 ERA difference, there is probably a legit reason.

MrShrink

Healthy day numbers: 5-2 with 2.62 ERA

Usually don't make too much of day/night splits, but when there is a 2 ERA difference, there is probably a legit reason.
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm..... Wonder if there's a "2 era difference" when you compare his starts in the month of May to the past month...

Listen.... If you're too thick to understand why this is far from a lock, then good for your bookie. Although, he may lose on this one (as I SAID....it's a play of mine, jr...), he won't over the long haul... Not with you. GL.

priskilla22

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm..... Wonder if there's a "2 era difference" when you compare his starts in the month of May to the past month...

Listen.... If you're too thick to understand why this is far from a lock, then good for your bookie. Although, he may lose on this one (as I SAID....it's a play of mine, jr...), he won't over the long haul... Not with you. GL.
    Your desire to make everything an argument that you need to WIN rather than have a discussion kind of shows you are insecure about something... something that is very important to us men, I would suspect.

Good luck on your plays and with your insecurities.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i hope u lose

MrShrink

Your desire to make everything an argument that you need to WIN rather than have a discussion kind of shows you are insecure about something... something that is very important to us men, I would suspect.

Bro.... Your response to my first statement was IN my first statement. Then you tried to tell me that a more logical interpretation of the trend in his era over his last 4 starts (0,2,5,7) than thinking that MAYBE it's not going to go as nicely as it did in May is that he's a LOCK for a great game. Then, instead of acknowledging that MAYBE I have a point, you bring up his DAY numbers.

INSECURE people start "lock" threads JUST LIKE THIS and then handle the voice of reason, even when it is a voice on their side, JUST LIKE THIS.

Sorry, boss.... NOT A LOCK for an under when one of the pitchers has given up 17 hits, 4 walks, 3 hr's and 12 er's over his last 12 innings pitched. Really don't care who those starts are against and who his next opponent is. Just not very strongly tethered in reality, like your analysis of my behavior.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

He's a shrink. It's his job to overanalyze things. It wouldn't matter what game you're on, he's gonna be the devil's advocate.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

f-ck the jays dont care anymore. they have many rookies batting, garbage starting pitching. and drabek is pitching so expect atleast a few WS runs. i would just bet on the Sox

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I'm tailing this! BOL lets cash

1234 ... Last