k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

First Annoying Thing at Pinnacle

This kind of surprise me. I deposited there to renew my "pro" status but since mine expired I had to use a different book so used Bet365 instead. No problem

But I went to withdraw my Pinnacle money and I was declined because minimum bets have not been made.
    Weird, like a rollover on your actual deposit...I asked what the minimum is and they said there is no set number, it could be $500 or $20 depending on how big someone's account is and so on. I'm like ok, whatever.

I bet a bunch of NFL games a week ago, tried to withdraw again. Same problem. Wtf.

Anyone ever had that happen before? What is the minimum bet required?

I never had a problem withdrawing with them before.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

there has to be a set number. maybe not a set amount but maybe a number of bets or vice versa. thats lame

you just gotta talk to someone else. im sure there is a set number or else how would they know when you reach it

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    there has to be a set number. maybe not a set amount but maybe a number of bets or vice versa. thats lame

you just gotta talk to someone else. im sure there is a set number or else how would they know when you reach it
    Dear Sir,

We do not have a set amount that must be wagered.

Each case is reviewed individually for a variety of factors. We believe this is a fairer method then setting a certain percent of the deposit. The reason for this is that a percent of a deposit of $200 for a client who wagers $5 is very different from a deposit of $5,000 for a client who wagers $500 per wager.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How much did you try and withdraw?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    This kind of surprise me. I deposited there to renew my "pro" status but since mine expired I had to use a different book so used Bet365 instead. No problem But I went to withdraw my Pinnacle money and I was declined because minimum bets have not been made. Weird, like a rollover on your actual deposit...I asked what the minimum is and they said there is no set number, it could be $500 or $20 depending on how big someone's account is and so on. I'm like ok, whatever. I bet a bunch of NFL games a week ago, tried to withdraw again. Same problem. Wtf. Anyone ever had that happen before? What is the minimum bet required? I never had a problem withdrawing with them before.
    seems only fair

so you want to become a pro, deposit at pinnacle, pinnacle eats the deposit fees, you become a pro, dont wager and withdraw your funds from pinnacle and they eat the withdrawal fees

so you have money in the best book online, a book that people in this forum would kill to be able to play at, yet you dont wager there, hmmm, if you dont wager there I find it hard to believe you'd wager somewhere else on worse odds, so I will assume you dont gamble

another pro that has proven he is big time, I feel such a bum for not being pro

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I went pro with Pinnacle last year, deposited $200, rolled it over at least once and withdrew no problem. Have since made numerous deposits and withdrawals.

Did they say why you can't withdraw now?

Never had a problem with Pinny, rock solid book, safer than most banks.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

that sound terrible.

at most it should be only a 1x roll

if no bonus was taken

k13

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    seems only fair

so you want to become a pro, deposit at pinnacle, pinnacle eats the deposit fees, you become a pro, dont wager and withdraw your funds from pinnacle and they eat the withdrawal fees

so you have money in the best book online, a book that people in this forum would kill to be able to play at, yet you dont wager there, hmmm, if you dont wager there I find it hard to believe you'd wager somewhere else on worse odds, so I will assume you dont gamble

another pro that has proven he is big time, I feel such a bum for not being pro
    I did not become pro there or else I would not have tried withdrawing. Already have money at 5+ books already.

It's not that big of a deal, I just want to know what is required really.

What if someone deposits $500, bets $500 and wants to withdraw the $1000??? Sorry sir... or is that enough?, I don't know. It's not like it written anywhere.

Glitch

Dear Sir,

We do not have a set amount that must be wagered.

Each case is reviewed individually for a variety of factors. We believe this is a fairer method then setting a certain percent of the deposit. The reason for this is that a percent of a deposit of $200 for a client who wagers $5 is very different from a deposit of $5,000 for a client who wagers $500 per wager.

really you can fill out an sbr complaint form.

they're not allowed to do that. they cant just hold your money as long as they want with no stipulations or specific requirements to work towards. for all you know it can be until you lose.

they HAVE TO give you a minimum amount of bets or a minimum amount to wager/ playthrough. (warning they might close your account if you stir the pot/rock the boat etc- no idea how they operate)

you shouldnt need the complaint form; just threaten them with taking it to sbr if they dont give you actual requirements. and tell them it seems like they are trying to cheat you.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post
    I went pro with Pinnacle last year, deposited $200, rolled it over at least once and withdrew no problem. Have since made numerous deposits and withdrawals.

Did they say why you can't withdraw now?

Never had a problem with Pinny, rock solid book, safer than most banks.
    I used to have $1000+ there for a while, never had problems withdrawing. I bet a lot more then so I'm sure it was rolled over without me even knowing.

I guess I have to make make a few more bets. *shrug*

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I used to have $1000+ there for a while, never had problems withdrawing. I bet a lot more then so I'm sure it was rolled over without me even knowing. I guess I have to make make a few more bets. *shrug*
    yeah, odd, maybe a different CS rep will yield a better result.

k13

I did a quick check and I've bet ~40% of my deposit.

Assuming it needs to be roll overed 1x, ?????

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

downgrade pinny to A- or even B+ this is BULLSH*T how they treat there players
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

I did not become pro there or else I would not have tried withdrawing. Already have money at 5+ books already. It's not that big of a deal, I just want to know what is required really. What if someone deposits $500, bets $500 and wants to withdraw the $1000??? Sorry sir... or is that enough?, I don't know. It's not like it written anywhere.
    you have a point, you should be able to deposit, make one bet and withdraw

unfortunately, the reality is that books incur a lot of costs for the deposit and withdrawal of money, and they cant afford people depositing and withdrawing early

k13

Reading some more, sounds like I can withdraw if I pay the withdrawal FEE that's normally FREE.

I guess that's sort of fair.

Wish they would be a little more precise about the details.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

if book picks up fees---you should play through one time.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minimum 1x rollover is an unwritten industry rule.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    downgrade pinny to A- or even B+ this is BULLSH*T how they treat there players

wtf are you talking about

read the fine print

standard rules
    Last edited by boeing power; 09-27-11 at 12:44 PM.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

I did a quick check and I've bet ~40% of my deposit.

Assuming it needs to be roll overed 1x, ?????
    Industry standard is min 1x, I know 5Dimes is 2x before a wd.

Glitch

yeah a lot of places have a 1x playthrough. thats not so bad i guess. since their lines are so good and its not freeplay money- you could even theoretically bet both sides of a game.