celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

when do books "watch" you?

let me preface this by saying i know i am by no means "sharp" or a great gambler, i have been getting real good beats latelyso back in april i deposited $50 into 5dimes. always bet realy small($1-2 per bet) back then, as of recent i have been winning tons, thanks to a certain poster here and also by my own plays, long story short i have pretty much been doubling every sunday. over the past 3 weeks, i have taken out about $250-$300 every monday to help with bills i have piled up, and usually get back to between $450-500 by weeks end. my question is, i always hear about people being limited or something happening to them when they win a lot. i am pretty new to this whole gambling world, so i was wondering if this could happen. i figured im way to small of a player for them to care, but was just curious.any input is appreciated

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

They watch you when you are making Nicky Santoro bank.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That is chump change
    Your fine
    Secondly they will get it all back

It's a matter of time you go bad

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by celtics12 View Post
    let me preface this by saying i know i am by no means "sharp" or a great gambler, i have been getting real good beats latelyso back in april i deposited $50 into 5dimes. always bet realy small($1-2 per bet) back then, as of recent i have been winning tons, thanks to a certain poster here and also by my own plays, long story short i have pretty much been doubling every sunday. over the past 3 weeks, i have taken out about $250-$300 every monday to help with bills i have piled up, and usually get back to between $450-500 by weeks end. my question is, i always hear about people being limited or something happening to them when they win a lot. i am pretty new to this whole gambling world, so i was wondering if this could happen. i figured im way to small of a player for them to care, but was just curious.any input is appreciated
    Oy-vay......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I would be willing to bet that there's not a single guy on this forum that's been limited before. Mostly a gamblers urban legend. Guys here just aren't winning, and the guys that are, never mention limiting.

The guys that mention it are usually those young guys who pretend to be Sharp. We let them go on, but we roll our eyes.

celtics12

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That is chump change
    Your fine

thats kind of how i figured they would look at, but like i said im pretty new to this, just curiousso when people say they are being limited on how much thay can wager its usually just BS so they can make themselves look good? funny but sad they need to do that ha

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Keep rollin kid!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I would be willing to bet that there's not a single guy on this forum that's been limited before. Mostly a gamblers urban legend. Guys here just aren't winning, and the guys that are, never mention limiting.

The guys that mention it are usually those young guys who pretend to be Sharp. We let them go on, but we roll our eyes.
    How much you willing to bet, willis?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kid making 1-2 dollar bets is worried about being limited. He's worried Tony will have him betting pennies on games and wont be able to make ends meet. You just cant make this shit up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

When you're betting a fukkin dime a fukkin game and getting the best numbers period

celtics12

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Kid making 1-2 dollar bets is worried about being limited. He's worried Tony will have him betting pennies on games and wont be able to make ends meet. You just cant make this shit up
    i said thats how i started, and got to where i am now. i didnt really mean limited in the sense of per every bet, but as in can they do anything to stop me taking out money every week..pretty sure its a dead issue now though, got the straight answers already, dont really need the bullshit talk

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That is chump change
    Your fine

I agree with jj for once. They think you are a square on a heater, they love your action. Now if you are betting ahead of steam, that may change things. But u soynd like an armchair capper, so you've got nothing to worry about. Plus square nation has been on a roll lately, they know you're due for some variance. My advice: case yourself for a couple weeks.

celtics12

yeah like i said i by no means consider myself a "pro capper" or anything like that, just doing it for fun..i know eventualy i will go bust

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Start betting steam every single day and watch what happens

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

even if this guy goes busto, he only deposited 50 bucks, he withdrew 20x that already so no matter what he will be profitable

congrats kid, keep winning, and remember, if the losing streak comes, take a break, dont give it all back

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

they will watch you when you win a million dollars

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I would be willing to bet that there's not a single guy on this forum that's been limited before. Mostly a gamblers urban legend. .
    How much did you want to bet?

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would be willing to bet that you are not willing to bet! This must have been sarcasm.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I believe in starting small, but never draw winnings out each week. increase bets, try to build a real bankroll----ran $250. up to $14,000 at bet jamaica----started drawing out $2000. a week----drew out $8000. lost rest of it back. 4 years still waiting for another streak like that.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

My wife won't look at a loser like me. Why would a sports book want to?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

you are being watched

Tony is not going to continue to pay your bills weekly.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

You bet $1-2$ yet making $500 per week?!

celtics12

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You bet $1-2$ yet making $500 per week?!
    again, that is how i started and built the roll overtime. i now bet anywhere from 15-50 a bet. ive been trying to use perfect bankroll management, using 1-2% as a unit and betting accordingly, which seems to be working fine for me. and yes i am taking out the money to pay off debts, i got arrested for a bs ticket i had way back when, needed to pay over $600 to get out of jail that night to be at work in the am, and have to pay my $400 a month car payment that same week. needless to say im strapped for cash bad.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

you aint betting enough

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3629

Years ago VIP watched me, yea, I made it

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

User: Tony, someone is taking your ass to the Cleaners
    Tony: Who is this chump, he is done at 5 Dimes!
    User: Celtics12 at SBR, go get em!

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

again, that is how i started and built the roll overtime. i now bet anywhere from 15-50 a bet. ive been trying to use perfect bankroll management, using 1-2% as a unit and betting accordingly, which seems to be working fine for me. and yes i am taking out the money to pay off debts, i got arrested for a bs ticket i had way back when, needed to pay over $600 to get out of jail that night to be at work in the am, and have to pay my $400 a month car payment that same week. needless to say im strapped for cash bad.
    In your case, they only watch you if you have deposited with plastics.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    User: Tony, someone is taking your ass to the Cleaners
    Tony: Who is this chump, he is done at 5 Dimes!
    User: Celtics12 at SBR, go get em!

haha

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Yet you gamble.... You're a trainwreck in the making

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

how much do you want to bet?

Please make it worth my wild!

celtics12

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Yet you gamble.... You're a trainwreck in the making
    yeah, train has been wrecked for a while now dude