Scooby525
    Scooby525's Avatar Become A Pro!

Handicapper + Site?

Hey guys I just wanted to know whats a good site to bet with I was using BetUs for some time and now I want to move to a different one and can anyone recommend me a handicapper to follow?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't say I blame you for wanting to leave BetUS (SBR Rated D+) sir. Below are a few books that I feel comfortable recommending to you to play at and while your at it earn some extra rewards by becoming an SBRpro.

5Dimes (SBR Rated A+) is the flagship of the 5Dimes family of books and offers a wide selection of wagering options as well has some of the other things you are seeking.

Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+) is part of the Cris family of books and caters to both the professional and recreational players and also offers a wide selection of wagering options.

Bodog (SBR Rated A) is part of the Morris Mohawk Gaming Group and caters to the recreational players. If you're a dog better then Bodog is definitely a book you might want to check out.

BetIslands (SBR Rated B-) is independently owned and operated and run out of the jazz facilities in San Jose, Costa Rica. The use the DGS software and just recently added mobile gaming to their platform. Even though BetIslands is a rather new book it is run by a very well respected man within the industry for many years who has deep pockets and is always gracing his presence on the SBRforum to make sure his clients are being treated fairly by his staff.

All the books I've mentioned above are currently in good standing.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 09-27-11 at 01:01 AM. Reason: added content

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Make sure u deposit through an SBR link and put at least 200 in so you can become a Pro

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Make sure u deposit through an SBR link and put at least 200 in so you can become a Pro
    Good and very valid point I forgot to mention sir. I will edit my post to read accordingly sir.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

No prob bbd