InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Baylor QB Robert Griffin

Has more TD's (13) than incompletions this year (12)

70-82 962 yards, 13td's, 0 int's

at what point do you fade baylor? at some point he has to come crashing down to earth...those numbers are video game numbers

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

saw that stat this morning...and thought no fukkin way that is possible.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Rice and Steven F Austin (yeah yeah TCU in there too but first game). a PraireView ATM QB would be able to do the same thing against cupcakes

FADE

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    Rice and Steven F Austin (yeah yeah TCU in there too but first game). a PraireView ATM QB would be able to do the same thing against cupcakes FADE
    Literally every top team played cupcakes the first 3 weeks and nobody has numbers even close to that

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Literally every top team played cupcakes the first 3 weeks and nobody has numbers even close to that
    Spewing more bs.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Spewing more bs.
    Post someone with numbers even near those. Thanks. Preferably someone who also played top 20 team as well, but you can use someone who faced 3 division 2 teams and i guarantee you wont find one.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Post someone with numbers even near those. Thanks. Preferably someone who also played top 20 team as well, but you can use someone who faced 3 division 2 teams and i guarantee you wont find one.
    You said literally every top team played 3 cupcakes, thats not true, but I see what youre getting at, no nobody has numbers like that, but Id like to see some of those passes and how many were 10 yards or more and not 3-5 yards and the receiver did most of the work, like Brady every week.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    You said literally every top team played 3 cupcakes, thats not true, but I see what youre getting at, no nobody has numbers like that, but Id like to see some of those passes and how many were 10 yards or more and not 3-5 yards and the receiver did most of the work, like Brady every week.
    Yea im curious to that as well because those numbers are unreal.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Well if u guys knew ab him he was listed as heisman candidate pre season hes not suprising ppl

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I was on the opposite end of this. Griffin first nationally prime time game for this kid, @ home, vs one of the best teams in the country. He was going to bring his A game. He has been having a great year, and with his performance today, is a real contender for the Heisman. Was saying before the game, if he has a great game, he could win the Heisman today. Did he have a good enough game>?