jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rogue Scholar

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:23 PM.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

It will be curios to hear what homosexuals think of small peckers.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

rogue gave his take on this in a thread yesterday Slickster

SlickFazzer

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    rogue gave his take on this in a thread yesterday Slickster
    I must have missed that one Archie. Can you summarize in a sentence or two..?

thanks.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

bottoms...like big winkys..... most of them are size queens.... its in the thread started by JJ to Rogue

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

did u guys watch this video????????

yes RS is your type, patch on eye, bald head, micro pecker, he is masterbating now thinking about u

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    did u guys watch this video????????

yes RS is your type, patch on eye, bald head, micro pecker, he is masterbating now thinking about u
    Lol

That made me feel great

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

wtf?

jjgold

Bread you understand

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not only jjgold striking out with women and trannies but he has added striking out with homosexuals to his resume.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not only jjgold striking out with women and trannies but he has added striking out with homosexuals to his resume.
    I am a loser

SlickFazzer

It is a bit odd that JJ has had all this bad luck with women, trannies, and now the homosexual community. Somethings not right here.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Wow JJ, I don't know where to start. You had me blushing, and you were so sincere, I'm really glad that we had the chance to talk one on one via e-mail yesterday. I'm proud to consider you a friend, and I really hope that this lasts a long time. I wish I could be at your New Year's Eve party, we'd make it one for the ages.

Funny you mention lumberjacks, I've spent my fair share of time as a logger, even now making firewood to sell, and we even have Paul Bunyan lumberjack competitions here every Labor Day. I've never finished in the Top 3, but I have gotten laid after competing. Who doesn't like a man in flannel with a racing ax over his shoulder?

Now, to the heart of the matter. JJ, I think you sell yourself short, and that's not a pun. You're definitely an attractive man, and becoming more-so by the day. This video really highlighted your down to Earth demeanor, your ability to speak comfortably on any topic, and of course your open mind full of dirty thoughts, which I can certainly relate to. You're not classically my "type", but if I saw you in the bar, I'd send you a drink and see if you came over to talk. I don't like to put the "hard sell" on a guy I don't know, but you have a natural charisma that comes through even on camera. It's a rare quality and you should play it to your advantage.

I'm telling you as a friend, you gotta set aside this whole concept of being too small in the pants. You put too much weight on the deprecating comments made by some of the more ignorant personalities on here. I can't say it any better than that you are exactly as Yahweh intended you to be. You're not too small, you're not unappealing, and you're certainly not meant to be alone.

I hope you take my words to heart, buddy. Don't let what you read from others here stop you from putting your full effort into finding someone to love. You deserve to be loved, to have companionship, to have someone worry about you when you're late coming home. She's out there, JJ, you have only to open the door.

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

SlickFazzer

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    Wow JJ, I don't know where to start. You had me blushing, and you were so sincere, I'm really glad that we had the chance to talk one on one via e-mail yesterday. I'm proud to consider you a friend, and I really hope that this lasts a long time. I wish I could be at your New Year's Eve party, we'd make it one for the ages.

Funny you mention lumberjacks, I've spent my fair share of time as a logger, even now making firewood to sell, and we even have Paul Bunyan lumberjack competitions here every Labor Day. I've never finished in the Top 3, but I have gotten laid after competing. Who doesn't like a man in flannel with a racing ax over his shoulder?

Now, to the heart of the matter. JJ, I think you sell yourself short, and that's not a pun. You're definitely an attractive man, and becoming more-so by the day. This video really highlighted your down to Earth demeanor, your ability to speak comfortably on any topic, and of course your open mind full of dirty thoughts, which I can certainly relate to. You're not classically my "type", but if I saw you in the bar, I'd send you a drink and see if you came over to talk. I don't like to put the "hard sell" on a guy I don't know, but you have a natural charisma that comes through even on camera. It's a rare quality and you should play it to your advantage.

I'm telling you as a friend, you gotta set aside this whole concept of being too small in the pants. You put too much weight on the deprecating comments made by some of the more ignorant personalities on here. I can't say it any better than that you are exactly as Yahweh intended you to be. You're not too small, you're not unappealing, and you're certainly not meant to be alone.

I hope you take my words to heart, buddy. Don't let what you read from others here stop you from putting your full effort into finding someone to love. You deserve to be loved, to have companionship, to have someone worry about you when you're late coming home. She's out there, JJ, you have only to open the door.
    Rogue, in all due respect:

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

And how much respect am I supposed to think is due when you're laughing at my honest response to an honest question from JJ?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Lumberjacking by day butt hole plugging by night.

SlickFazzer

And how much respect am I supposed to think is due when you're laughing at my honest response to an honest question from JJ?

Again Respectfully,

Slick

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lumberjacking by day butt hole plugging by night.
    I found a picture of RS:
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Bread
    Living corpse

Moneyline needs to step in on this thread and preach the good word to some sinners.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

You know, I think threads like this are among the most useful on the forum. It allows us to identify who the real wastes of air and bandwidth are in our little community. How can you find sport in interjecting your moronic brand of attempted humor and belittlement into a genuine dialogue? I made this response on the forum in the hopes that some of you might be inspired to improve your general behavior, especially now at Holiday time.

Pavy, you especially need to take a look in the mirror. You claim that you have a wife and a child, and a young child at that. People like yourself having children is exactly why we find ourselves in such a moral quagmire today. Would you encourage your young child to emulate your behavior as you present it on the forum? That emulation will occur, whether you foster it or not, and I find it impossible to believe that you are any better as a person off the forum as you as on. I hope you either take this as a wake-up call, or finally admit to us that you're fat, lonely and a shut-in as you ridicule so many others here for being.

jjgold

Roguey ...Paver is harmless

They guy never even bothers me and I get a laugh out of him

Thanks for advice

SlickFazzer

You know, I think threads like this are among the most useful on the forum. It allows us to identify who the real wastes of air and bandwidth are in our little community. How can you find sport in interjecting your moronic brand of attempted humor and belittlement into a genuine dialogue? I made this response on the forum in the hopes that some of you might be inspired to improve your general behavior, especially now at Holiday time.

Pavy, you especially need to take a look in the mirror. You claim that you have a wife and a child, and a young child at that. People like yourself having children is exactly why we find ourselves in such a moral quagmire today. Would you encourage your young child to emulate your behavior as you present it on the forum? That emulation will occur, whether you foster it or not, and I find it impossible to believe that you are any better as a person off the forum as you as on. I hope you either take this as a wake-up call, or finally admit to us that you're fat, lonely and a shut-in as you ridicule so many others here for being.

Who me?

I get along with everyone at SBR. I doubt any would agree that I am taking up air and bandwidth.

Hopefully you and JJ can meet someday and continue your relationship offline.

Respectfully,
    SlickFazzer

Bread
    Living corpse

I don't know why more people can't get alone with everyone here like me.

God bless.

Go Niners.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Nah, you're fine in my book, Slick. I found your responses to be less than constructive, but harmless in spirit. I assume you'd concur?

I was addressing Pavy. He claims to be a brilliant civil engineer, with a beautiful wife and child, living in splendor and enlightening us about all the ghosts around here. I find it hard to believe that someone with such a flawless existence would spend his time here being so destructive and pointless. It would appear to me that his life must differ in substance from his presentation, or he would display himself as a more benevolent individual. He has, in point of fact, the most tired schtick on SBR, and I'm hoping that by challenging his behavior I can in some way modify it for the better.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

This is where JJ posted his nudie vid

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I thought JJ was looking for a blowie tonight guess it was a few years ago

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some excellent advice given in this thread. Rogue Scholar has a way with words. Very charismatic

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Pucker up, buttercup

jjgold

No//I forgot what this video was about

Had to be a demo tape

Walker removed it but no idea what topic was

sickler