Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It was simply a dumb bet to take them ML or + the points and anyone who took em didn't do their homework......Everyone is so awe-struck and amazed at the Pats offense that they don't even realize (or worse, care) how bad of a defense they have. Anyone with half a brain could realize that this game was simply a toss-up with the way the Bills offense has been playing, this game being a division game in a tough place to play, and how confident and pumped the Bills were going into the game.

c'mon man thats bullshit I had the Patriots ML but even if you took the spread they should have covered. Up 21-0 in the 1st quarter??? They better learn to play 4 quarters of football. Tom Brady and the Patriots better come out fired up next week.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by asianfootballs View Post
    I am ******* sick. I got too greedy and put the Pats on this ticket. I even told my friend that I would be sweating the New England game. I am a ******* idiot. I originally didn't have New England and Baltimore on there. I thought Baltimore would blow out St Louis which they did, but I was like no way is New England going to lose especially if I am taking the over...WRONG!!!

BetUS
    09/25 11:36 AM 169344987- 1 $100 to win $2947.69

Football NFL - New Orleans Saints -4.5 -110 for Game (Won)
    Football NFL - Houston Texans @ New Orleans Saints Total O 56.5 -110 for Game (Win)
    Football NFL - New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Total O 55 -110 for Game (Win)
    Football NFL - New England Patriots -350 for Game (Loss)
    Football NFL - San Diego Chargers -900 for Game (Won)
    Football NFL - Baltimore Ravens -7 -110 for Game (Won)
    Baseball MLB - Tampa Bay Rays -165 for Game (Won)
    This one hurt. Next Sunday, we should double up on the Pats in ML parlays. No way they lose 2 in a row. No way!

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Pats ml was a good safe bet. I mean come on, 4 picks!!!!!!! One less pick and Patriots probably win. Just the fact that the Bills won by a field goal in a game they picked off Brady 4 times shows the Pats ml was a good bet.

had the Pats in a teaser that came through. So all isn't totally lost.

However, I still got crazy after the Pats loss and put 75% of my roll on the Steeler moneyline to try to lessen the effect of the Pats on my week. Sweated that game HARD!!!! Definitely wasn't a good idea. Won't be doing that again.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i had a four team teaser waiting for the pats under 66. thank you replay and thank you buffalo for taking a knee and the field goal

First 12