dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

sbr odds

are different on beta than they are on the old page - which if either are correct?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are currently in the process of upgrading the entire SBRodds platform right now and sometimes these types of glitches happen from time to time. We please ask for your patience during this upgrade process as I can assure you these matters will be corrected in the very near future.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

no problem i appreciate that you are making improvements. i just dont know how reliable the odds are in the meantime. any ideal when improvements will be complete? ALSO - will olympic and wsex return to odds page or are they gone forever?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

so no Pinnacle lines for 3 days on old site ... perma-beta site still offers no history...

you should just scrap everything and start from step 1... or do what I said, and charge for a quality product...

how sad is it that a free product isn't even worth that...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

charge $20 and make the site work... clearly that's the holdup as SBR doesn't make enough money...

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by dherd View Post
    are different on beta than they are on the old page - which if either are correct?
    The odds change by pulling the books file. If both are pulling it every 20 seconds one can be 20 seconds ahead of the other one if the book has just updated its file. We'll be pulling every 5 seconds soon. If you see a blatantly wrong line in the feed, please let us know. We'll betpoints you!
    charge $20 and make the site work... clearly that's the holdup as SBR doesn't make enough money...
    sent you an invoice. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    so no Pinnacle lines for 3 days on old site ... perma-beta site still offers no history...
    you should just scrap everything and start from step 1... or do what I said, and charge for a quality product...
    how sad is it that a free product isn't even worth that...
    Sorry about the line history BB but 25,000 yesterday visitors say we need to keep it on despite the missing feature. We are aiming for week 6 of NFL.
    On the original odds Pinnacle line.. If your computer hibernated or went into sleep mode, you'd have to reset your browser session on the old SBR odds. It sounds like that's what happened as we dont see missing updates. If you want to actually help, please show us. It would be much appreciated.

rxpayer
    rxpayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1961

IF not broke dont fix it.. I like the old site fine

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The odds change by pulling the books file. If both are pulling it every 20 seconds one can be 20 seconds ahead of the other one if the book has just updated its file. We'll be pulling every 5 seconds soon. If you see a blatantly wrong line in the feed, please let us know. We'll betpoints you!
    betpoints joins the annals of best WTF verbs
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave Masu485 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Sorry about the line history BB but 25,000 yesterday visitors say we need to keep it on despite the missing feature. We are aiming for week 6 of NFL.
    On the original odds Pinnacle line.. If your computer hibernated or went into sleep mode, you'd have to reset your browser session on the old SBR odds. It sounds like that's what happened as we dont see missing updates. If you want to actually help, please show us. It would be much appreciated.
    When you said this, i ran IE8, and it worked... clearly a cross platform issue on Chrome... Cleared cache on 2 computers and same thing came up...
    Attached Images  

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

When the site works... i'll pay it...

I'll post date it for 2013...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Actually ... When I login, I lose the pinny odds, it's not a cross-plat issue... if I don't login, they are there...

Solid bug...

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by dherd View Post
    no problem i appreciate that you are making improvements. i just dont know how reliable the odds are in the meantime. any ideal when improvements will be complete? ALSO - will olympic and wsex return to odds page or are they gone forever?
    make your own odds page in excel...