brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Alabama/Arkansas Under 51 = Money Play

Alabama is something like 4-10 on totals over the last couple of years

a combination of conservative coaching style, a great run game and a great defense makes for a lot of very low scoring games. Last year, these 2 teams played in Arkansas and there was only around 45 points played. That was with Ryan Mallet and Greg McElroy playing. Alabama's offense should be even more conservative this year without McElroy and I believe Arkansas's offense is really gonna struggle in Alabama without Mallet throwing rockets all over the place

I got this game handicapped at about 40-45 points

brahmabull117

can't believe nobody else likes this play!!!

Alabama went 7-3 on UNDERS last year

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

lol....nice play

what a loser pick

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    lol....nice play what a loser pick

game is only about 5 points off pace and you know bama's defense gets stronger as games go on

Pride
    rally rally rally

td coming up

this game is gonna sail over

loving the fade haha

brahmabull117

td coming up this game is gonna sail over loving the fade haha

17 points so far in 25 minutes of play, this game's on pace for 41 points, u mad brah?

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Brahmafullofbull I have to admit I liked this play and your reasoning for it as well. Good luck...

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    Brahmafullofbull I have to admit I liked this play and your reasoning for it as well. Good luck...

10-2 on posted plays in college football so far this year brah

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Pick 6, game over

Pride
    rally rally rally

brahmabull117

son of a bitch

terrible throw, goddamn it. 7 cheap points

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I got this game UNDER 50,5 . Love the play GL. So far so good .

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Pick 6, game over

I hope you don't mean my bet's over, Alabama tends to play VERY conservative with considerable leads and their defense just gets more and more dominant

Pride
    rally rally rally

thanks for opening your big mouth man!

you mad "brah"?

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Alabama is something like 4-10 on totals over the last couple of years

a combination of conservative coaching style, a great run game and a great defense makes for a lot of very low scoring games. Last year, these 2 teams played in Arkansas and there was only around 45 points played. That was with Ryan Mallet and Greg McElroy playing. Alabama's offense should be even more conservative this year without McElroy and I believe Arkansas's offense is really gonna struggle in Alabama without Mallet throwing rockets all over the place

I got this game handicapped at about 40-45 points
    how many games have they played the last couple yrs?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

play definitely still alive

Pride
    rally rally rally

it really isnt at all.

this was a bad play the moment he posted it and it is a horrible play now

i love it when easy fades like these are posted

brahmabull117

it really isnt at all. this was a bad play the moment he posted it and it is a horrible play now i love it when easy fades like these are posted

half over and the game is only pace for 48 points despite that bogus interception pick 6

I hope you enjoy an entire half of dominant bama defense stuffing everything in sight and the bama run game eating clock like it's a delicious steak sandwich

SportsMushroom

it really isnt at all. this was a bad play the moment he posted it and it is a horrible play now i love it when easy fades like these are posted
    well, 24 points at ht, I dont see arkansas scoring many more points, so I guess it will depend on how many points alabama is going to score

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I liked this play and passed, glad I did you probably mushed it.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    well, 24 points at ht, I dont see arkansas scoring many more points, so I guess it will depend on how many points alabama is going to score

I hope you know college football better than that. Alabama does not score points when they have a lead. They sit on the ball, eat the clock, try to win the field position game and play defense

they're the college version of the pittsburg steelers, which is why both teams have a great under record nearly every year

SportsMushroom

half over and the game is only pace for 48 points despite that bogus interception pick 6

I hope you enjoy an entire half of dominant bama defense stuffing everything in sight and the bama run game eating clock like it's a delicious steak sandwich

the fact that you think that because 24 points were scored in the first half that means they are going to score another 24 in the second is proof enough that you dont know shit about gambling

they could score 3 points in the second half, they might score 45, its all about the rule of averages

brahmabull117

the fact that you think that because 24 points were scored in the first half that means they are going to score another 24 in the second is proof enough that you dont know shit about gambling they could score 3 points in the second half, they might score 45, its all about the rule of averages

when did I say there's gonna be another 24 points in this game???

I just say that it's on pace for 48 because it gives you an idea of the pace that the game is going at

I think there will only be about 38-45 in this game

SportsMushroom

I hope you know college football better than that. Alabama does not score points when they have a lead. They sit on the ball, eat the clock, try to win the field position game and play defense they're the college version of the pittsburg steelers, which is why both teams have a great under record nearly every year
    did I say anything deferent? I said it will come down to how many points alabama will score, or rather how much they will be willing to score

god you are annoying and arrogant

no wonder people wish the worst of luck to you

brahmabull117

did I say anything deferent? I said it will come down to how many points alabama will score, or rather how much they will be willing to score god you are annoying and arrogant no wonder people wish the worst of luck to you

I didn't say anything arrogant, I was just giving you my view of bama as a team

take that player talk section drama to the PT section dude. I'm all business in this and the NFL section

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

I got under 50. I still like it to hit. Don't understand all of the negativity towards it. Although more than half of that hate is coming from "pride" who is one of those posters who talks shit in someones thread all game long and then disappears when he looks stupid and loses.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Pitts O/U record 2008 8-8 2009 9-6 and last year 7-9

That's not a "great under record"

But hey as long as your arrogant don't let the facts get in the way. Pound steelers bama unders rest of the season

SportsMushroom

I didn't say anything arrogant, I was just giving you my view of bama as a team take that player talk section drama to the PT section dude. I'm all business in this and the NFL section
    this thread is also in the players talk section, I guess the mods realize you annoy everyone on this forum and want to create traffic by having everyone come in your threads and bash you

I posted my opinion on the game, the drama you create by acting like you are better than everyone else when the truth is you go busto at least once a week with your 'people who bet the other side are retards' plays
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 09-24-11 at 04:18 PM.

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    Pitts O/U record 2008 8-8 2009 9-6 and last year 7-9 That's not a "great under record" But hey as long as your arrogant don't let the facts get in the way. Pound steelers bama unders rest of the season
    well 7-9 is very good, take away their games against OVER magnets like The jets and patriots (who seem to go over in every game they play) and that's a 5-9 record

College and NFL betting is a bit different. Pittsburg plays against very low totals because NFL lines are sharper than College lines

I still see vegas giving bama some soft totals, this game should have been handicapped at no more than about 45-48 point

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its right on it

Going to be tough to stay under though

More open football in second half

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Its right on it Going to be tough to stay under though More open football in second half

not at all

Alabama games are usually very low scoring in the second half because they play conservative offense + great defense

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

this thread is also in the players talk section, I guess the mods realize you annoy everyone on this forum and want to create traffic by having everyone come in your threads and bash you

I posted my opinion on the game, the drama you create by acting like you are better than everyone else when the truth is you go busto at least once a week with your 'people who bet the other side are retards' plays
    Since when is analysis and prognostication arrogant.......go eat your avatar.

brahmabull117

this thread is also in the players talk section, I guess the mods realize you annoy everyone on this forum and want to create traffic by having everyone come in your threads and bash you I posted my opinion on the game, the drama you create by acting like you are better than everyone else when the truth is you go busto at least once a week with your 'people who bet the other side are retards' plays

I don't understand why everybody here seems to think that I go all in on all my plays

I only bet 200 dollars a piece on both the bears and ravens games last weekend

123 Last