rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

rip "brah"

you mad yet you little bitch?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Someone give me a line on whether he will return to this thread.

Very rarely do I play -1000 favs but I may make an exception here.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    Im bored I didnt troll brahmas thread, I actually commented that this play has a chance, then I went on to say that arkansas will not score much and that the total rests on bamas shoulders them brahma made a comment about my knowledge in football and I did what every other person he insults does, make fun of his squareness and to be fair, what do you offer to the site that gives you the right to criticize me?
    WEll, I post my plays in the correct forum and had been keeping it current until I returned to work full-time. I was also +24 units in the time I was doing so. However, that's not the point. You know you've been doing it a lot lately. You're obviously an intelligent person, I think you just get carried away with being bored. I certainly don't hate ya. I probably should go take my meds and I'd be a lot less grumpy.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

second half over under was 24 and you got the 2nd half over before the third quarter ended...mushed

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

I think the rock avatar is mushing all his plays

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    WEll, I post my plays in the correct forum and had been keeping it current until I returned to work full-time. I was also +24 units in the time I was doing so. However, that's not the point. You know you've been doing it a lot lately. You're obviously an intelligent person, I think you just get carried away with being bored. I certainly don't hate ya. I probably should go take my meds and I'd be a lot less grumpy.
    good for you son, good luck with your future plays

but come on, you have to give me this one, I tried to have a normal conversation, this guy just comes in with the insults post after post, he brings the hate to himself

as for ssk, dude, read his threads, he's trying to rip someone off, I got a bit carried away, as I said I get bored, have to fill the time between quarters/innings somehow
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 09-24-11 at 05:19 PM.

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brahma is gone for good this time methinks

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Was this an "all in" bet for Brah?

Pride
    rally rally rally

there isnt going to be another score lol

so close hitting

good luck on your next play brah

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Anyone else feel like they won a bet just rooting against this clown?

Almost feels as good as a real win, unreal.

Pride
    rally rally rally

ive been pounding the under on every line posted live for a while now because there just is not going to be anymore points this game

i am gonna make a killing here

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I had this game handicapped perfectly, there's just no way to account for special teams/defensive touchdowns when you 'cap totals. You take away those 2 and it's a 24-14 game (which is what I thought this game woul end up as)

1-1 start to the day but oh well. I got LSU - 6 and boise/baylor in a 6 point tease. I think I got a good chance to go 3-1 for the day

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I had this game handicapped perfectly, there's just no way to account for special teams/defensive touchdowns when you 'cap totals. You take away those 2 and it's a 24-14 game (which is what I thought this game woul end up as)

1-1 start to the day but oh well. I got LSU - 6 and boise/baylor in a 6 point tease. I think I got a good chance to go 3-1 for the day
    lol

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I will take my crow too. I had family over for the game. Gawd that was a sucky performance. Fake FG TD on opening drive, Tipped INT return TD, and a Punt Return TD. That is the Loosa venue at its finest.

Arkansas looked anemic. Bama looked like a manbeast rockstar!

I will be chasing on LSU after seeing what a defense can do to a high octane but less athletic opponent.

You win some and lose some!

Dirty D

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Oh yeah, professional cappers never consider def/spec team scoring potential in a game. Have you ever been on the "wrong" side in your mind on any bet? Or have you capped everything perfectly, just lost because of fluke plays?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

u still top 10 capper in sbr brah

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol so how does this logic not apply to the boise state game last week?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Brah if you really believe that then you need to seek professional help or stop using drugs.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    u still top 10 capper in sbr brah
    seriously

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

So you didn't lose you got robbed

Did you hear the announcers during the game in the 3rd saying how Alabama has a rep of grinding it out when they have a lead, but not against Arky they keep scoring. They didn't take it slow and grind it out like you predicted in the second half. Bama was making aggressive calls on offense.

You seem to be trying, why not just lose with grace and not be so cocky about your picks. Seriously little humbleness goes a long way especially when you're still learning. GL on rest of your picks, just remember you get cocky and the gambling gods will mush your plays

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Atleast he capped one aspect of the game correctly:

31 points and only 17 of them were legit offensive points. This game should fly way way under and now I'm gonna have to sweat it all the way to the 4th quarter
    He didn't have to sweat it out in the fourth at all! He will never learn. Keep making excuses about your losing plays Brahma. Until you can put your hubris aside and take accountability, you will keep on losing your roll, and deservedly so.

First 123