beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Fukk you irish

And your pos overrated ass coach. Notre Dame is officially one of those teams you fade forever

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

That's the last time I'll ever bet on them this year. They barely beat a bad Pitt team.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yeah right, every time a team loses or doesnt cover you just know there will be that someone that will say "Im not betting that team every again''

at the rate people put teams on their 'no play' list, you'd figure there'd be noone placing wagers anymore and this place would be dead
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave SportsMushroom 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I faded them...... Last week

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

How can someone be mad about Notre Dame winning? They were favored.

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

Should have taken the ML. 7 was way too much to give up against a decent, conservative running team.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How can someone be mad about Notre Dame winning? They were favored.
    those damn college kids didnt cover the spread, Im guessing thats what the OP is talking about

thanks for the points

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    those damn college kids didnt cover the spread, Im guessing thats what the OP is talking about thanks for the points
    Ya man haha. I hate when people complain about the spreads. They complain if the team wins or loses. If they are not good at betting it then they should just bet the moneyline. Had to give you points after such a logical post.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I won on them last week
    and what do they care about the spread they got the W

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Crybaby.

beg154860

Ya man haha. I hate when people complain about the spreads. They complain if the team wins or loses. If they are not good at betting it then they should just bet the moneyline. Had to give you points after such a logical post.
    Why dont you suck his dick while your at it faggrag Cant a freaking person vent anymore without a bunch of scumbags coming down on him if you dont like what I am saying dont feel the need to comment move onto another thread geeee thannnnks

beg154860

And Albert the cards suck so enjoy watching the braves in the postseason asshole

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Irish, Atl Braves, black qbs, and left handed qbs.... list to never bet on under any circumstance, will save you a bundle over the long haul... trust me from years of experience.

beg154860

Yeah you posted those things on the Irish thread I made before the game should of listened to them but I thought I'd take a shot betting against a team with a qb named Tino Sunseri

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Yeah you posted those things on the Irish thread I made before the game should of listened to them but I thought I'd take a shot betting against a team with a qb named Tino Sunseri
    Tino and the Panthers are awful so I see your reasoning betting against them, only bright spot is Ray Ray at running back. Irish always seem to manage to fk up a cover somehow, whether its under performing or letting up down the stretch, they seem to get it done for the otherside.

Demonata

Why dont you suck his dick while your at it faggrag Cant a freaking person vent anymore without a bunch of scumbags coming down on him if you dont like what I am saying dont feel the need to comment move onto another thread geeee thannnnks
    You make a thread hoping everyone will agree with you? Notre Dame was a heavy favorite. How can you be mad at them for winning? Unless you bet on the spread of Notre Dame to win by at least 7? If you bet on Pittsburg and lost the bet I don't really see the reason to be so upset the favored team won?

Albert Pujols

And Albert the cards suck so enjoy watching the braves in the postseason asshole
    Braves aren't in the playoffs just yet.

beg154860

I don't mean to be harsh, but are you fukking retarded bro. Obviously I didn't bet Pitt to win I took Notre Dame on the spread and I don't need everyone to agree with me I just dislike people who have to call someone out for venting.

beg154860

demon who rants on the team that beat the team they bet on. No no you have to obnoxiously rant on the team you lost the money on duhh

Albert Pujols

Beg just shut up and take your loss like a man.

beg154860

Or? You going to track me down or something of that nature big fukking tough internet shit talking chump?

Demonata

Ok if you would of clarified what spread you had it would make more sense to be upset. You called the coach overrated when he took Cincinnati to an undefeated season beating teams like south florida,west virginia and pittsburg. It's hard to go undefeated. Also you said to fade Notre Dame even though they won the last 2 games. Maybe fade the spread but hard to fade teams that are winning.

iceminers26

Ok if you would of clarified what spread you had it would make more sense to be upset. You called the coach overrated when he took Cincinnati to an undefeated season beating teams like south florida,west virginia and pittsburg. It's hard to go undefeated. Also you said to fade Notre Dame even though they won the last 2 games. Maybe fade the spread but hard to fade teams that are winning.
    I will call their coach a fkn worthless prick and everything that comes to him, he had it coming. He was too fkn good for Cincy and his ego is getting the best of him. Irish fans think a 2-2 start is bad, they haven't seen anything yet because I don't expect good thing in ND's future.

beg154860

Yeah that guy, the guy who abandoned his team before their bowl game 2 years ago. He is a scumbag who stands on the sidelines screaming and raving at his players and that's supposed to make him a good coach. He aint jack shit compared to that 'other' Kelley in college football coaching, not even close.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Dam micks

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Yeah, they had a very disappointing game, just a terrible game penalty wise. The Pass interference in the end zone, I still say was complete bull shit. Although they still held pit to a field goal on that. Also, that personal foul call on roughing the kicker, is what hurt every body, because after that ND was emotionally drained and Pit just destroyed them. Not to mention, what seemed like every big offensive play in the third quarter for ND was called back on some kind of flag, holding, hands to the fact, ect.

I would still bet on them depending on what the line is, they just had a couple of questionable calls that changed the outcome of the game for everyone.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoa! Easy pal. No need to be racist cuz Notre Dame lost again.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I will call their coach a fkn worthless prick and everything that comes to him, he had it coming. He was too fkn good for Cincy and his ego is getting the best of him. Irish fans think a 2-2 start is bad, they haven't seen anything yet because I don't expect good thing in ND's future.
    So Michigan State must be the worst team ever to get destroyed by Notre Dame. I don't really care about a 2-2 start I care about winning seasons. As long as Notre Dame wins more than loses I'm happy. His Ego has nothing to do with Notre Dames QB playing so sporadic.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Yeah, they had a very disappointing game, just a terrible game penalty wise. The Pass interference in the end zone, I still say was complete bull shit. Although they still held pit to a field goal on that. Also, that personal foul call on roughing the kicker, is what hurt every body, because after that ND was emotionally drained and Pit just destroyed them. Not to mention, what seemed like every big offensive play in the third quarter for ND was called back on some kind of flag, holding, hands to the fact, ect. I would still bet on them depending on what the line is, they just had a couple of questionable calls that changed the outcome of the game for everyone.
    Exactly man. Makes no sense to fade a team that started out bad and turned it around after beating Michigan State.

Demonata

Yeah that guy, the guy who abandoned his team before their bowl game 2 years ago. He is a scumbag who stands on the sidelines screaming and raving at his players and that's supposed to make him a good coach. He aint jack shit compared to that 'other' Kelley in college football coaching, not even close.
    Didn't Urban Meyer do the same thing? He still was a good coach in my opinion even though he screwed Utah after 1 season. I can't hate a coach for going to a better program and making more money.

iceminers26

So Michigan State must be the worst team ever to get destroyed by Notre Dame. I don't really care about a 2-2 start I care about winning seasons. As long as Notre Dame wins more than loses I'm happy. His Ego has nothing to do with Notre Dames QB playing so sporadic.
    I hate Brian Kelly not ND, guy left his team out to dry in Cincy, got a kid killed filming practice, yells at his players non stop, just flat out looks like a fkn prick, egomaniac... could go on but why waste my time.

iceminers26

Didn't Urban Meyer do the same thing? He still was a good coach in my opinion even though he screwed Utah after 1 season. I can't hate a coach for going to a better program and making more money.
    you're failing to comprehend his point, he abandoned his team before big bowl game... not a classy move IMO

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I hate Brian Kelly not ND, guy left his team out to dry in Cincy, got a kid killed filming practice, yells at his players non stop, just flat out looks like a fkn prick, egomaniac... could go on but why waste my time.
    He didn't cause the wind to blow to kill the kid man. How did Notre Dames head coach get that kid killed? Urban Meyer bailed on Utah and even signed a contract before the bowl game. I still respect Urban Meyer though.Who wouldn't want more money to coach somewhere else?
    Sorry man I just like this coach more than the last one. I been a Notre Dame fan my whole life.

beg154860

So now it comes out. Thank you for clarifying every post you've made in this thread. Im sitting here wondering what any of your posts have to do with fukking GAMBLING, such as your statement abou you dont care as long as ND wins more games then they lose it's all good. I posted this thread in relation to GAMBLING, not discussing how good or how bad ND is as an actual team. And yeah he still is way overrated as a coach, just like Charlie Weis is. Pretty sure Wiggington or whatever his name was had a better record than both Kelley and Weis, but we all know why he didnt fit the prototype of what the Irish head coach should be

Demonata

I also had a big bet on the moneyline of Notre Dame. haha

12 Last