BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Brad Pitt,world's best looking guy?What a joke!Who does the rating?

When I was just out of high school I did alot of various jobs from working in a mine as a truck driver- laborer to working as a bulk hauler of newspapers to delivering heating oil to homes.There were scruffy looking better than Brad Pitt types that worked at all these places that would get filthy dirty.No one thought they were great looking guys at all.They were just punks that needed a sh^t job.

The best case scenario to define if something is extra ordinarily good looking in any one species is to go to a horse racing track where you have bottom level claimers running and a few races later you have a featured stakes race. The claimers look like commoner crap walking out of kilter with dull coats and plain features.The stakes caliber horses look like magnificent statues with a perky strut,shiny coat and refined features.

Brad Pitt is a friggin claimer horse in the scheme of him being good looking in the human species.If the media-Hollywood publicity machine wouldn't have built him up,he would be getting turned down for dates by the local tough cookie, poorly complected, sleezy bar patron women in your local town with 6 kids and a 2 pack of cigs and 1/5th of Jack Daniels a day habit.

Then look at his wife who is proclaimed to be the worlds best looking woman.She looks like something the fisherman on those reality shows catch where when separating the keepers,they toss her back in the ocean with the other non commercial garbage fish.My god,that carp like parasitic set of lips is revolting.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 09-24-11 at 06:33 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

hope you're a chick

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

This is what stumbles through your mind at 7:30 in the morning buddy.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

All bow at the alter of Crude.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Observations:

1) I worked at a horse track and I defy anyone to tell me a claimer from a stakes horse based purely on looks. That is a fallacy.

2) Your comments regarding Pitt are both strange and amusing. By societal standards he is a very good looking guy and though there are laborers who may be as physically appealing, that fact does not diminish his appeal. Secondly, Pitt will make tons of money off Moneyball which will only fuel your obvious jealousy.

3) I am glad you find Angelina Jolie revolting because you will never have to endure the sting of her dismissal when she tells one of her assitants that you dared look her directly in the eyes.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This f'in dude is/may be the craziest poster on SBR. He posts these long rambling threads that are mindless.

I guarantee you this guy is off his meds.

To those of you who don't know it---the OP--Brent Crude---is like a 400 lb fat guy-----no shit, and here he sits rambling about Brad Pitt.

Someone posted a pic of him from an old SBR Bash-----holy sheeite. Time for him to hit the NutraSystem.

Oyyyyyy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No such thing as a best looking person

People in entertainment get those tags only because they are celebs

Tons of normal people that are 10x better looking than Brad

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

we all know the best looking guy is

and it's the jabronie beating, lallalalaallalallalow PIE EATING, trailblazing eye brow raising, heart stopping elbow dropping, people's CHAMP the ROCK

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

man if you cant appreciate the fuggin genius that is brent crude than you got no home learning. cruder i voted for you over that brad pitt dude