forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Bank(RUPT) of America: A Microcosm of Uhmurkah at Large

Bankrupt of Uhmurkah closed at $6.31 today, just $0.31 off its 52 week low which it set yesterday at $6.00. Just a year ago, this bank was hovering in the low teens and has dropped in value by over 50% since then. Here's a question: How does a bank lose money? You have one of the easiest business models to operate with, yet you burn through shareholder wealth to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars? Have a look at this bank's chart for 2011:

The truth that Uhmurkans don't want to accept is that this chart not only represents the downfall of the Bankrupt of Uhmurkah, but the downfall of the United States itself. The USA is on a path of gradual decline and will inevitably be superseded by China with our lifetime, and probably much sooner than most think.

Let it soak in Uhmurkans, your best days are behind you. While your debt inflates, unemployment soars, stock market crashes, you are being removed from the helm. Don't feel bad though, it's only natural. The same thing happened with the British and their empire, although the British Empire was a true empire that lasted for centuries while America's won't even last for one. It's only a matter of time before you become slaves to the Canadians and the vast resources of oil they hold. Hell, it's happening already, they've started to invade your White House!

Rest In Peace Uhmurkah.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I'm pretty sure doucheberg21 is on the wrong forum because he never posts about sports.

If you concentrate on picking winners as much as you do bashing the US you might be more of a happy guy.
    Points Awarded:

Nats' Fan gave BuckeyeT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

slaves to canada???

dude if canada ever tried to make us there slaves do you know what we would do????

we would just send them the fukin wikipedia link to "heroshema and nagasocky" and then say "we're sorry we didn't catch that. your gonna make us your what?"

you know what would happen then????????????????

ALL of canada would fukin soil themselves ok pal??!!

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

slaves to canada???

dude if canada ever tried to make us there slaves do you know what we would do????

we would just send them the fukin wikipedia link to "heroshema and nagasocky" and then say "we're sorry we didn't catch that. your gonna make us your what?"

You're not even close, learn how to spell you illiterate fool.

You know why a nuclear bomb hasn't been dropped since it happened in those cities? Because braindead, retarded, inbred, home schooled morons like you aren't in a position of any power (which for the sake of humanity, is a good thing). Now continue on with your nonsensical rants and keep on showing us how much of an ignorant redneck you are.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, how'd you get away with throwing that banana yesterday?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    You're not even close, learn how to spell you illiterate fool.

You know why a nuclear bomb hasn't been dropped since it happened in those cities? Because braindead, retarded, inbred, home schooled morons like you aren't in a position of any power (which for the sake of humanity, is a good thing). Now continue on with your nonsensical rants and keep on showing us how much of an ignorant redneck you are.
    Does your pale ass even gamble?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

My analytics predicted they'd be at $8.00 a share. I guess I was wrong.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post

Does your pale ass even gamble?
    I do actually. Unlike the other 95% of people on here, I actually make money doing it. I follow a simple system, stick to it, and grind out a very impressive rate of return over the long term. Unfortunately, most Uhmurkans lack the creativity and patience to develop and stick with such a system and that's why they have to resort to wagering betpoints.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

Unfortunatelly for you, regardless of this thread's topic, what you just wrote really shows how stupid and ignorant you are ...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

USA not looking good. American adults are not unlike children, when it comes to $$. We just spend and spend, as if we deserve it, until someone tells us to stop.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3647

yawn

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Forsy-

I thought I was really clear on this, son......

This is a gambling forum for men.

Football season is here.

Men are watching & betting on football.

Now I don't give two sh*ts what you & your boyfriend do for fun on Saturdays up there in that frozen sh*thole you live in, but I don't want anymore of this nonsense cluttering up my forum.

Got it?

Don't make me come back here, son....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Forsy-

I thought I was really clear on this, son......

This is a gambling forum for men.

Football season is here.

Men are watching & betting on football.

Now I don't give two sh*ts what you & your boyfriend do for fun on Saturdays up there in that frozen sh*thole you live in, but I don't want anymore of this nonsense cluttering up my forum.

Got it?

Don't make me come back here, son....
    Opie, nobody gives a rats ass what you're clear on. All of the lyrical diarrhea you spew is worth less than the pixels that make up the characters you type. You're nothing but a cheap, gimmicky, manipulating snake oil salesman with nothing interesting to say.

Furthermore Opie, you're a lying piece of shit. Keep spreading those lies about how I PM you all the time and how I sent you a Facebook invite. If you have to resort to lies to get back at me, you've already lost this war pal. Get out of here, go back to your hamlet in Louisianalabamaville, Texas and go fire yer guns with yer gun toting redneck crew.

Now that we're done, go take your old man beef down to the country club with your fellow retirees and play some lawn bowling on this beautiful Saturday afternoon old man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie, nobody gives a rats ass what you're clear on. All of the lyrical diarrhea you spew is worth less than the pixels that make up the characters you type. You're nothing but a cheap, gimmicky, manipulating snake oil salesman with nothing interesting to say.

Furthermore Opie, you're a lying piece of shit. Keep spreading those lies about how I PM you all the time and how I sent you a Facebook invite. If you have to resort to lies to get back at me, you've already lost this war pal. Get out of here, go back to your hamlet in Louisianalabamaville, Texas and go fire yer guns with yer gun toting redneck crew.

Now that we're done, go take your old man beef down to the country club with your fellow retirees and play some lawn bowling on this beautiful Saturday afternoon old man.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

forsberg21

I know you aren't 100% serious and that you know America is a great neighbour to have. A strong America will only be beneficial for us.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    forsberg21

I know you aren't 100% serious and that you know America is a great neighbour to have. A strong America will only be beneficial for us.
    So simple, yet so true. The only problem is that America is weak and frail right now and showing no sings of improvement. Based on my understanding of what is happening in the world, America is going through an all encompassing structural change in its economy that will have negative, permanent affects that will affect the coming generation. Simply stated, America is experiencing a correction for its past mistakes and is now showing its true colours for how dominant of a nation it actually is.

It's up to this next generation to get America back on top, and if they don't, the Chinese will replace the US as the world's superpower within our lifetime. Take my opinion for what it is.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Forsberger, still steadily grinding I see...keep it up, you are really making a positive impact. Way to spend your time(a persons most valuable commodity) wisely.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

So simple, yet so true. The only problem is that America is weak and frail right now and showing no sings of improvement. Based on my understanding of what is happening in the world, America is going through an all encompassing structural change in its economy that will have negative, permanent affects that will affect the coming generation. Simply stated, America is experiencing a correction for its past mistakes and is now showing its true colours for how dominant of a nation it actually is.

It's up to this next generation to get America back on top, and if they don't, the Chinese will replace the US as the world's superpower within our lifetime. Take my opinion for what it is.
    no offense, but you don't understand shit.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post

no offense, but you don't understand shit.
    And what are your qualifications professor? Let's hear your rendition of what's happening in the US and the world.

If you don't think that the US is going through major changes, you are blind, deaf, illiterate and wear a tin hat during every single hour that you are awake.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Forsberger, still steadily grinding I see...keep it up, you are really making a positive impact. Way to spend your time(a persons most valuable commodity) wisely.
    Your point is hilariously funny and moronic at the same time. You say that I'm wasting my time with my posts. Let's crunch the numbers:

I've been here: Roughly 24 months
    I've made: Roughly 1500 posts
    That's: Roughly 2 posts per day

You've been here: Roughly 18 months
    You've made: Roughly 1100 posts

If by your standards, I'm wasting my time, then what the flying fuuuck are you doing on here sir?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Canadians can be radical, but they must be radical in their own peculiar way, and that way must be in harmony with our national traditions and ideals - Agnes MacPhail

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Your point is hilariously funny and moronic at the same time. You say that I'm wasting my time with my posts. Let's crunch the numbers:

I've been here: Roughly 24 months
    I've made: Roughly 1500 posts

You've been here: Roughly 18 months
    You've made: Roughly 1100 posts

If by your standards, I'm wasting my time, then what the flying f\*\*k are you doing on here sir?
    two words...word count. I also dont spend my time fixated on a single subject. This is a gambling forum, nobody cares about politics here really, unless it has to do with gambling...If you are so passionate about your distaste with the way america is operating, why not post at another forum where people will actually care...just saying...if you are not a bot and/or here to generate traffic, you are wasting your time, it really is that simple.

But keep on keepin on, if this is where you vent your political frustrations then I suppose I understand.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

You don't need to say "a microcosm of America at large."

The word microcosm implies that it's a small representation of something large.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post

two words...word count. I also dont spend my time fixated on a single subject. This is a gambling forum, nobody cares about politics here really, unless it has to do with gambling...If you are so passionate about your distaste with the way america is operating, why not post at another forum where people will actually care...just saying...if you are not a bot and/or here to generate traffic, you are wasting your time, it really is that simple.

But keep on keepin on, if this is where you vent your political frustrations then I suppose I understand.
    I pump out word count like you pump out -EV plays. Your argument is baseless.

If you haven't figured it out already, I'm on here to put all the chest pounding, ignorant Uhmurkans in their rightful place. They all go around chanting USA USA USA!, drinking their kool aid, thinking they're the greatest while reality is that their ignorance shields them from the truth. It's that simple really.

The purpose of each of my posts is simply to remind them how much of an utter joke their nation really is.

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

its true slaves but not to canada maybe to someone else china?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

just ignore forsberg, there is a saying for people like him, something like Let sleeping retards lie

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    just ignore forsberg, there is a saying for people like him, something like Let sleeping retards lie
    MMA champ

Man, you must have been home schooled. What's up with the random capital "L" on "Let"? Don't you know how to use the language you speak?

Let sleeping retards lie? Never heard of it pal.